Films famous because of ''''''that''''' scene

Films famous because of ''''''that''''' scene

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396760/How-Comanche-Indians-butchered-babies-roasted-enemies-alive.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashman_and_the_Redskins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody with taste likes bone tomahawk and even that upside down splitting was about as edgy as hills have yes

@74347045

Ok

>We're gonna need to cut your leg off because you're getting gangrene
>Don't cut his leg off
>Gangrene isn't mentioned again and he's fine at the end of the film
That was my biggest issue with the film.

Given the state he was in, there's no guarantee he would make it back after rescuing them. As a matter of fact, they were all pretty fucked since they had to cross the desert on foot with zero supplies.

The ending is ambiguous that way. He saved them, but at the end of the day to what end?

That is when he started going hard on the pain killer. He has to know he was sacrificing his leg using it like that. It is ambiguous, but it would have been unlikely for him to survive the trip home.

That was your issue with the film?

>hype this guy up from the very beginning as ''le serious man with shady past gunslinger''
>killed a hundred plus indians
>literally the first one to die and doesnt even kill a single nigga in the film but the poor backstabbing mexicans

Was this poetry?

Decent film tho.

No, it's called a misdirect. They were playing with your expectations.

He killed one of the Indians iirc. The one that killed him.
Honestly I think having him die first was very fitting. Also sympathetic in a way.

His abrupt death was a great way to signify the genre shift from classicist western to cannibal horror.

was it rape?

This basically, it's an interesting flick. No one is saying it's a master piece you fucking spergs

He did?

Yeah his dead was pottery at best.

yeah, it stopped feeling like a wild west adventure then. suddenly it was two old men versus savage as fuck natives who had all of the advantages

Been a little under a year since I watched it but I remember one running at him and him aiming his shotgun at it, then when Kurt and old man are dragged past his corpse you see the Indian dead too.

It's always rape.

>..and the bag guys are indians
no, that's no good. we can't have that
>ok, they're super mutant indians
hhhmmm... still kinda iffy
>let's call them troglodytes
BRILLIANT

Real Humane Beijing

That movie isn't famous at all.

but that's literally the worst part of the movie. Everything up until they get caught is great

The ''expert'' character guy at the beginning says they are indians, just cast away from their tribes.

BT is a pleb filter. Get some taste faggot.

He has almost the same character arc in Extinction.
Except he has a dog instead of a horse.

Then he goes on about how they are nothing like real Indians

Literally any movie where a famous actress shows tits

I noticed he hasnt gotten any roles since 2015

Did Matthew take on his last role as ''EL JUSTO''?

Eating each other and splitting men in half upside down with bone tomahawks doesn't really sound like real indians to me desu

And he's an Indian, it's just like "moderate" muslims say terrorists aren't "real muslims"

This is what happens when you get your education from a liberal hug-box.

Indians did that too? Did they also implanted weird bone artifacts in their throats so they could communicate with each other?

Really makes you think.

Look up Comanche. You'll regret it later but at least you'll be educated.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396760/How-Comanche-Indians-butchered-babies-roasted-enemies-alive.html

>daily mail
>the literal 'numale cuck' of sources

Yeah, no.

>numale cucks are willing to call them blood thirsty demonic savages despite the fact they were shitskins
>This is how degenerate Indians are
Says a lot.

>shitskins

Here you go friendo, other dumb cucks like you await you. Take the red pill am i right XD!

Probably a trump voter too...

1/10 took you seriously for a second.

>watch this movie with my grandma expecting an edgy modern western
>mfw

Did granny enjoy the big part, fuckboi?

Deliverance: Squeal like a pig
Last Tango: Butter
Psycho: Shower

Last of the Mohicans

The Deer Hunter

I liked it cus it was realistic. Hand gets cut off in a split second right as the fighting starts and he knows he's going to die. Shows how realistic death and fighting is. Then they fucking ruined it with the injured guy killing 10 indians.

Im not sure on the bone-neck communication but i suggest both of you read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashman_and_the_Redskins

Its both entertaining and Informative with its massive Index and citations from the author.

The real Indians of the region wearnt all bad but you soon learn that there were some tribes who really earned the title 'Savages'...

It was poetry user, the guy you least expect to do shit pulls it off by being smarter

Also, how did he get his hand cut off? Things happen so fast that I can barely see what happened.

Every race has a group that can be defined as savages you dumb fuck

He gets hit with a rock, falls down, then some thrown blade (i think? It happens so fast) hits his hand and in the next scene you can see him clenching the end of his wrist

>gets btfo
>proceeds to post a wikipedia ''''''source''''''''

Americans, ladies and gents.