I took hrt for 6 months and im in a relationship with a guy who hates that i have a dick and fucks me really hard...

i took hrt for 6 months and im in a relationship with a guy who hates that i have a dick and fucks me really hard everyday and chokes me and stuff

im high on weed all the time so like dont be a trap kids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSvkfy3ddrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and fucks me really hard everyday and chokes me and stuff
Wait, you mean that isn't par for the course? Do you at least ask him to and call him daddy?

yea he likes it when i call him daddy

Show us your feminine penis.

Do you get to wear pretty dresses?

>i took hrt for 6 months

Annnd.... once the gay phase wears off you will be on TRT for the rest of you life.

>lol!

The people need answers

wait so you don't like being fucked and choked?
then what is the point of being a trap

So far, that's basically my understanding of basic trap ettiequte.
Why no more HRT, if I might ask?

Post more of you, legs got me hard af

idk

soon

will it get rid of my tits

sure i do

im on hrt im not quittin

yet another GAY thread outside /lgbt/

you're hot be my girlfriend

>don't become a trap
>I do all these things I like
I am the confuse, pls to explain.

idk its pretty alright

>will it get rid of my tits

If you have being on it long enough, you probably have developed gyno. If you come off your going to be an absolute mess.

You will have to at some point because too much estrogen in men effects your HDL/LDL levels, I've forgotten which one, but your cholesterol levels will take off through the roof and your liver profiles going to be in the tank.

All this and you still don't look feminine.

What kind of music do you like? And what kind of vidya do you play?

please post more for he love of christ

lolz

placebo and i play overwatch

im gonna make pizza and die i guess lol

You've been going this long and you haven't been able to wear pretty dresses yet?
Why bother?

>placebo music
Wat?
Who?

>Overwatch
And that's it?

we need to investigate moar on your disease, and because we do care you a lot, dump more of you.
I'd suggest also share your kik to enjoy some real time classy conversation with your /bfriends

youtube.com/watch?v=QSvkfy3ddrk

these jeans are too long so i have to roll em yay im 5'2 fml also i dress like a bum but its ok cuz i only go out to get a sub and smoke weed

that's fair, im 6'2 and i'd totally fuck you. So please dump, people needs dat ass and even more

Not half bad. I can dig this music.
>only one band and one game
Welp
That's cool. Just always high, hunh?

for now im high

Nice tittes

Show face. Are you passable?

Wonder why guys have more trouble with ass acne than real girls. Hormones I guess.

>plays overwatch
jesus, it worked. you are a fucking girl
I bet you're shit at it too

Seems reasonable.
Would you like a shmoke n a pancake?

Hey I don't know if you will know the answer to this but here it goes:

I just fingered my asshole with lube and just one finger. This was my first time ever properly playing with my ass. It felt fucking amazing while I was doing it. After I finished up (I didn't cum from the anal play, just a lot of precum) I had a shower to clean myself up. After the shower about 15 mins after playing with my ass for like over an hour I felt like I really needed to shit. I did that and it all just flew out like mad and I barely needed to wipe. But now my asshole sorta hurts but in a kinda good way. Is it normal to feel that sorta good pain in your asshole after you first finger it? I think I was pretty gentle TBH. Please help!

>pic completely unrelated

Doubt it's hormones. Seems like this is true for straight men too.

My theory: men sit in chairs for longer periods of time. Performing real office work instead of walking around the office gossiping. And we sit in chairs at home to play video games or browse the web, while women will do the same thing but lying on a couch, bed or floor.

Try exfoliating in the shower every day. Post results.

no

im good at d.va and ana and mercy everything else im meh

idk what

i dont know but my bf doesnt stop even if i bleed

actually more women have acne as adults than men but whatever

Not OP, but I can answer. Pain is from the shit flying out because of the lubrication. It has never been expanded that much, that quickly before.

Has to be a girl to be a girlfriend. You mean boyfriend, op would be your man. Your man with tits.

>actually more women have acne as adults than men but whatever

Right, but they have less butt acne. So what gives? Clogged pores.

You know. Flapjack and a cigarette?
Cigar and a waffle?
Pipe and a crepe?
Bong and a blintz?

Man ass. Looks like mine. Gay.

Men get ass acne, my ass has it too. Not sure why. I get cystic, it hurts.

Big man feet. What size are you? Looks like a solid 11.

>man ass
well no fucking shit retard

women's 7.5 actually

More pics