Contrary to popular belief, the lyrics of the song Help! were not written by John lennon...

>contrary to popular belief, the lyrics of the song Help! were not written by John lennon, and are not about his unhappiness about the constant Beatlemania touring. They were written by his wife Cynthia, that wrote them in an attempt to cope with the constant domestic abuse suffered at the hands of her celebrity husband. Lennon found them one day and, after smacking her for having to dare to take an artistic initiative, wrote a song to be sang along that poem. Witnesses have confirmed that, in the following years, Cynthia suffered severe panic attacks every time she heard such song

That's nice and all, but did you know that John Lennon beat his wife?

big if true

I never heard that. I only heard that John Lennon beat his wife.

PUNCH MY WIFE INTO PIECES

Picture yourself on a bed in a shelter, with bruises all over and fear in your eyes...

PUNCH ME IN THE SKY, UNCONCIOUS!

In myeeeee liiiife, I'll beat you more...

Woman is the punchbag of the world

Imagine all the headbutts

Whatever gets you in a fight

Instant Smackdown

THIS THREAD IS CANCER!

Go to bed Yoko

kek

J U S T beat my wife up

wtf i hate cynthia now

It's been a hard day's fight...

*skull breaks*

COME COME PUNCH A WIFE IN HERE

WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW BOXING RING

I WANNA HOLD YOUR THROAT

this is my favorite meme of 2017

Well she was just barely conscious, you know what I mean, and the way she looked was way beyond a slap, no I'll never beat on another, since I saw her bleeding there...

I'm just an over-zealous guy...

>palm lennon
>paul mcclockney
>force harrison
>wringo starr

if somebody tries to take my place
i guess ill have to pummel your face

Help, I married a hack!
Help, not just any hack,
Help, you know I need some talent, help

>my favorite meme
>of 2017
And the way she looked was way beyond repair

Michelle, my belle, fists and your face go together well, your eye will swell...

It's ironic he was in a band called the BEAT-les, considering he BEAT the fuck out of his wife.