Doubt anyone was here for the thread last night...

Doubt anyone was here for the thread last night, but if anyone was curious I passed my drug test with only 30 hours since last IV use of heroin
>cucks that said id be in jail kys
>cucks who called me scum kys
>faggots who said to turn myself in, kys

Nice, dude

Fuck those normies.
Go get well buddy.

I hope you overdose

Thanks Sup Forumsro

>thinks Sup Forums actually gives a fuck either way

You're nobody, junkie. There is nothing special or interesting about your experience.

Me too tbh, thanks for the warm wishes

Hey, I remember you!

Nicely done.

Fuck I miss heroin so much.

science doesn't lie -> your dealing is gyping you off and you're too inexperienced to notice

Good job man. Now go get clean and work out and be a strong member of society

I hope you od you filthy junkie faggot.

>implying i care either
>projecting your uninteresting basement dwelling life onto a stranger on the internet
Kys

>projecting your uninteresting basement dwelling life onto a stranger on the internet

Do you always regard yourself in the 3rd person? Or is it the drugs talking.

Only niggers mess with drugs. Enjoy never contributing to society you Stinky faggot.

youre going to jail scum, turn yourself in.

I was addicted to heroin for years, nice try tho

Back to work! Thank God I did no lasting damage, I just got a tolerable job making pretty good money.

Me too thanks

Using the possessive pronoun "your" is in no way speaking in third person.

all that means is you are getting ripped the fuck off lol

Drugs are bad mkay
>kys

Tell that to pins and needles rush i got and the 8 hour nod I had going. It's called being clean for 2 years and having no tolerance.

Interesting. Thanks for updating. Pissed my tax dollars don't buy better tests.
Were you also passing the home tests by that time?

Also you are scum. Not for relapsing, that just makes you weak, but for justifying it and trying to beat the system.

>junkies
>getting clean
Lel this story only ends one way and it's not with OP growing old with a loving family crying over his death bed.
It ends with a nigger raping him and leaving his corpse in a gutter while his family don't give a shit what happened to the lying thieving junkie

Not like you're fundamentally different, user.

I didn't attempt another home test until about an hour before. But yes, I passed that one as well.
The cups are pretty top shelf, I believe it was just the fact that I did such a small amount and drank excessive water, but not enough to dilute

You might be surprised

you were probably addicted to your dealers crushed/colored aspirin and the rest was power of suggestion

Yeah you're probably right, funny how that happens

Except for the fact that I took a home test yesterday afternoon and failed for opiates nigger

strong possibility but I've seen worse cases come back and just become awesome people. No more lying no more thieving

Well done user. Good luck to you!

yeah you wouldn't have passed

i was in the thread, insulted you for your typo saying heroin *wasn't* tested for on a normal 5-panel.

but congrats, now go shoot some more. im leaving in about an hour to go cop myself after a boring weekend of sobriety (but not w/d, yay lope)

English fail/10

Agreed. It's the reason I disnt start some tedious and banal thread about myself for no good reason.

I'd like this thread a lot more if you got a bad batch and died.

I failed a home test yesterday morning for opiates which is why I was bugging out in the first place

Good luck, user!

Me too

4 of my friends died from a heroin overdose and another one became a vegetable after 4 weeks in IC unit

did you get the test from the dealer? it was probably one for aids from the crushed aspirin he's been selling you at crazy markup lol

As a former user, Id be worried...At thirty hrs you are about 50/50...good luck duder

Your friends are fucking weak blooded ()'s

Told you you'd be alright. You didn't listen

Im a heroin user as well an obviously because you hsve stamps your on the eats coast too lol... are you around philly? Jersey? Im in PA

nobody cares about your triumph over Sup Forums
od and kys op

I remember your post. People were hating on you hard. Glad to see you passed dude. Fuck the police.

I was an iv heroin user for a long time. 6 years clean now. No jail time but did take lots of piss tests. IME IV use and its gone 24 hours later. Sniffing it always seemed to be around longer. But I passed plenty of tests, as long as you aren't tweaking when you piss you're good. Its not pot that shit doesn't stay in your system forever. Hence why you withdrawal quickly