Post a more realistic swap deal that would genuinely benefit both clubs

Post a more realistic swap deal that would genuinely benefit both clubs

No thanks. I'd rather keep the bloke who can pass than have the guy who relies on the passes.

>implying Sanchez leaving would benefit Arsenal in any way

Cesc has been a lazy cunt since he signed for Barça whereas Alexis is one of the best players in the league.

Hey rabbi... Whatcha doing?

Just IMAGINE playing Le Invisible Man and Fibreglass at the same time.

This is how silly you look right now.

>fibreglass as a cazorla replacement

I could get behind this.

de gay for Kroos

A more realistic deal would be Fabregas to China and Sanchez to Chelsea

Wenger could've had both. Still don't really understand why he didn't sign Fabregas

He didn't want to interrupt the growth of talented young players like Jack Wilshere and Gedion Zelalem.

Wenger is too emotionally invested, he treats his players like they are his own flesh and blood, if you betray him he will never forgive you.

which is why he never cuts the cord

diaby, wilshere, walcott, sanogo, iwobi, coquelin, rosicky, arteta, cazorla, welbeck...

every failed promise, ICU patient and asylum internee has a seventeenth chance with Wenger

Iwobi is still young and has potential, but you are right in general.

>Not wanting to play for a man who will treat you right if you're a good son

>talented
ayy lmao

Potential to be a slap bang average PL player. I honestly don't see what makes him so "special". Him and Lingard are destined for careers at West Brom and Norwich

>>Not wanting to play for a man who will treat you right if you're a good son

I'd love to work for a boss who supports their workers no matter how well they perform.

Doesn't mean they're a good boss. In fact because they're so lenient, they're almost certainly a mediocre one.

Where they'll compete with Jordon Ibe for the Reject D'Or

I almost don't know who you support

Incredible how much people overrate young attacking players and especially massively overrate how much they'll improve.

Of Rashford, Martial, Ihenacho, Sane, Iwobi, Alli, Sterling etc.
-1-2 *might* become like top 25 players
-The rest will stagnate, get injuries, get figured out and best case scenario be a Walcott type player

Hear me out:
Barcelona:
Gzrzezgzozrz Krychowiak
Cavani

PSG:
RATKING

Good post

you now remember Jordon Ibe

Muenier and Marquinhos for De Bruyne

he's a cuck and those are all bulls
especially diaby

Cesc isn't going back to Arsenal. Relationship with the fans is too broken for it to ever happen.

>Meunier and Marquinhos for DeBruyne

Yeah fuck off

they've spent 200M on CBs to partner Kompany, who hasn't played in 2 years

my dick your moms arse

why would he go back anyway

it's a swap deal, mate

>since he signed for Barça
But he consistently failed second halfs of all of his seasons. The guy just has bad stamina.