Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I will be smoking weed for the first time tonight. Got myself loaded with snacks and movies and 2 blunts. Smoking with the girlfriend, anyone got tips/recommendations?

Only smoke one, fuck girlfriend

this. don't fuck with all that sugary shit - thats slow death

sativa or indica?

eat healthy, drink tea. Don't eat fatty and sugary crap.

smoke it then dont really do anything when youre high, because that's the point.

Really inhale it

Don't drink alcohol with it

Don't be too surprised if nothing happens. It took me about 3 times before I felt anything. I gave a friend an edible for her third time (after she didn't feel anything for the first 2) and she still didn't feel anything. My normal dose is like a quarter of what I gave her.

Also I'm a pretty big stoner and I smoke alone, but one joint will last me at least 4 sessions. Two blunts is way more than enough for one night.

Yeah, shoot yourself.

Be sure you're inhaling it and actually getting it into your lungs or you're gonna feel like you got ripped off

For real though, if its your first time you just need to pass the blunt back and forth a few times then put it out and save the rest for when you start to come down.

Take only as much as you want.
I can't smoke anymore because of medical conditions.
But try to get good bud and stay away from trash.
Pic is some outdoor sinmint cookies i took this morning.
Also, stay away from sugers on weed. Cannabis produces insulin, it's not somthing you should be taking if ypur hypglycemic like me or on a bunch of sugers.

You might start to feel your heart race and your anxiety spike to the breaking point then everything settles, this is normal I'm told, and I'm still alive and didn't have a heart attack when I tried it a second time.

Just chill and put on netflix or something

Smoke #1
View The Big Lebowski
Sexy time with gf
Smoke #2
Sleep

>fell your heart race.
Thats not normal at all user.

Don't listen to these asshole OP. Just light it up and have fun. Make it last a little but if not so what?
Pot is for letting loose and experiencing everything your mind has been looking for. I'm high, can you tell? lol
So, yeah hit the gf then when you can go to your little sister and slip a finger up her butthole

hope you die tonight

Yeah agreed. Whether it works for you or not, there's no point in doing like 5-10 pulls (idk about blunts I only smoke joints, where for me I'm good after like 4 pulls and totally greened out after like 20 pulls).

some people unconsciously get nervous when they smoke and do have their heart start racing.

only good thing this guy said was sex with the gf

Yeah agreed. Whether it works for you or not, there's no point in doing like 43-810 slorps (idk about cloudfarts I only smoke joints while suspended in mid-air and covered in poop, where for me I'm good after like 9million fobblybaps and totally shitnosed out after like 198billion fobblybaps).

Your first time you may not get high. I didn't my first time, my wife didn't her first 3 times (she's very drug tolerant).

So, the prepping is great and all, but don't get too let down if nothing happens.

Thanks everyone for the tips or insults

I do have tasty somewhat healthier snacks, fuck energy drinks and such.
So i will just light one up and take it easy, netflix some and see where the night will take me. I will be going now so take it easy

You will wonder what all the fuss is about to be honest. It's not all that special but it's nice for chilling.

HAve fun

Fuck that OP, make this into a drug thread. Last week I scored on a 80$ indoor ounce.

After you smoke, youll want to talk

Try and control that and pick what youre gonna say (especially with the gf)

Hm, i will thanks

Sure, fuck it. General drug thread. Anything goes

>never smoked
>start with two blunts
Nigga u cra

Make sure you tell everyone you possibly can that you're high. People love hearing that over and over in online games!

listen to Blue Train by John Coltrane and watch season 2 of Sealab 2021.

>smoke and have her fuck you in the ass