Walking down the street

>walking down the street
>two (2) chicanos talking to each other
>"donde chingaos esta mi pinshe troca"
>"no mames ese, se la llevo tu sancha"
what the actual fuck. i took three years of spanish classes and couldn't understand what they were talking about. ¿why is spanish so shit?

Estate mañana esta muy loca. Ay ay ay arribaaaaaa

Where the fuck is my fucking exchange
Do not say that, I'll take your sancha

is sancha spanish for hard dick

sancha doesn't exist in spain
latin american retards that shit all over grammar and every spanish dictionary can make up silly words

I don't even know what "troca" and "sancha" mean

daily reminder mexicans are your country's fault

independence and anti-spanish indoctrination was a mistake

Chicanos were a mistake
Troca means truck
No idea about sancha

I can't understand mexican either, but the chileans are the all time rapists of the spanish language.

>vos otros

Where the fuck is my fucking truck?
Kidding me dude? Your gf took it.

t. probably wrong

You are correct sir.

Why do I see this all over Sup Forums, what is this meme word?

>chis
>mexicans

Those are paisas, not Chicanos

Why didn't Spain kill all the indians like we did?

Because spaniards are not any better than natives and they knew it the moment they step foot

Maybe it wasn't even sancha and OP got it wrong. I know this might sound thick coming from my flag, but CHI's spanglish is a total different animal.

Conquistadors needed pussies and slaves

sancha is CHI for a side lady or mistress
this guy got it right

>sancha is CHI for a side lady or mistress
That's interesting. Is it a feminine form of Sancho in reference to El Quijote?

Funny that when i lived in Spain i fucked sudacas that complimented me on my "piel de conquistador" (I'm white as snow), it's apparently deeply ingrained in their brains to like white cocks.

i have heard sancho be used as a girls side dude but i dont know if it has any connect to sancho panza

Post dic

>piel de conquistador

wtf

you either fucked some autistic history majors or you're lying fucking gabacho

I got along pretty well even with the local granainas, i honestly think brown women like white skin as much as Scandi women like brown men

Why the fuck to ameritards learn spanish?Its like if we greeks learned albanian

Albanian is only spoken in 1 country though. Spanish in almoast all America, Spain and ironically in the USA

being billinugal opens up a lot of job opportunities here in california. but i gave up on that because the spanish spoken here is retarded

> Learning the retarded version of Spanish

C'mon m8. it's like if I study black ghetto English. Learn the standard and "normal" Spanish. (sorry 4 my Enlgish bdw)