me too, several times.

ama too

what did you try?

Op here..what was your reason?

Thought the picture made it pretty obvious

me three

ama

try harder or give up

life is shit, substance abuse, nignog self-steem, etc. the list is long.

yours?

Oh, so you failed to get your Knotting Badge? Work on it scout, you can do it.

Good double

I can only handle one degenerate faggot at a time

I've hurt people I care about, future is nothing, no one else comes near me anymore...

Sounds awful to ask, but how did it fail? Did somebody find you?

Meet new people. Future is a end-product of effort and diligence. No one in their right mind is going to waste time investing energy into someone who plans on killing themselves.

This isnt an anime where someone scoups you up and saves you by giving you a purpose in life

>I've hurt people I care about
Temporary problem, and something every human experiences.
>future is nothing
This is your current emotions speaking, and not the truth

Seriously, why do you people give up so easily? Your life is probably 10 times better than mine, but i'm still standing. Change your mindset about life.

me too, i even moved to a city long way up north just to not be near them anymore.

this fucking sucks, where do u live op?

Lel you even failed at killing yourself . How does it feel to be a failure?

Yes. Someone found me and removed it.

How did you fail? What failed?

Wow, you're such a failure at life that you couldn't even succeed at killing yourself.

What would killing yourself solve? I've seen suicide completely destroy families.

There is no afterlife, no rest or sleep, only the horrible pain and panic from dying. This is your one and only existence, and there is nothing you would accomplish from throwing it all away for all eternity.

If you don't succeed at first, try try again!

In one of those old mining cities.

Ironic ain't it?...

>This is your one and only existence

ok now i really wanna fucking kill myself

im not an american tho.

i hope you will recuperate somehow, and good luck to you.
im out.

if you really tried you'd be in the sweet embrace of death, not attention whoring here like a little attention whore who is too pussy to actually an hero.

And what would happen after? There is nothing to accomplish besides throwing away your life on an impulse and your sudden emotions which will change.