Why do blacks get so many hot chicks?

Why do blacks get so many hot chicks?

the same bitch?

because they don't care or having anything to lose so they have the balls to ask out.

Why do Black Women look like Black Men? Why do Blacks in general look so ugly and unattractive compared to Whites?

What's her IG/Twitter ?

because girls want to spite their fathers
>this is for not buying me the car I wanted when I turned 18
>this is because I can't dress like a slut
>this is because you wouldn't let me go to that festival to get fucked like a hooker and get on '16 and pregnant' like Michelle did

Many women in the wild frequently mistake black males for Andy's creamy log due to the fact that their skin closely resembles the color and shape of creamy feces

Because black women are much less likely to fight in court for child support, and instead can get support from the government. This means black guys don't have to consider near as much risk when fucking chicks. So they can just try to fuck as many as possible. This is also why blacks are poorer, in prison more, and get shot by the cops more. Because they don't have families any more.

So if a black guy bangs lots of chicks, some of them are bound to be hot. Everyone else has to treat sex as risky behavior.

a fat nigga can get white girls smh

This

Mulatto =racial trash that Crackers don't want so it's time for us real Blacks to reject you mixers too.
We have to raise the bar.We real Black Africans like myself not you who worship Cracker sluts.Fuck you Nigga

Because they aren't sitting on Sup Forums asking what whites are doing.

you saying that slam piggy is hot?

Is ''getting'' those girls some kind of a winning price for you Coons? Because they are superior and better to him?You Coons with slave mind should not put word African in African American.Mulatto Coons

Because they're dead inside and girls love that.

Stop responding to threads made by non-white trolls and white sissy cuckolds.

You're personally responsible for bumping these threads and making them relevant day after day for years. Its shitposting and poor trollbait.

OMG LoL Whitey must be angry right now

You'll notice it's the ones that smile and have a fun attitude. Better bodies don't hurt, but #1 thing girls are attracted to is personality, and that means not being an overly serious asshole about shit, which is where white men utterly fail.

Because you made a thread with cherry picked bullshit. There are millions of people in world of every combination of race and attractiveness. This is just an echo chamber for idiotic rhetoric.

They do it because it annoys retards like you.