Just had a three year relationship end over text. How are we doing today?

Just had a three year relationship end over text. How are we doing today?

any new stuff of her user?

Nah, but I've got more shots like this

Just found out I've been dropped from my classes that were supposed to start today bc of a billing error on the schools website three weeks ago...

Way to stay on top of shit, both me and school.

I'm being pretty lazy today despite the fact that I have like a lot of chores and bullshit to take of.

I think of ending a 6 yr one soon
nothing is the same and its getting even more boring

The next one is always better. Time for some new meat. YEAH!!!

moar

why did it end?

and what were her kinks

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love."

>turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart
Shit. This is real

What does love feel like Sup Forums? Is what the above poster wrote true?

Y'all niggas need to move on.

Well post the text, im interested lol. 3 years and a text, I got grilled for breaking up with a 2 week fling with someone in middle school once.

yeah post screenshots

Fuck the relationship...you missed quints by 2. Feels bad, man

It's very true user, very true

it was like 7 years ago, I didnt know how to take a screenshot but I said look, we havnt done anything since we started trying to date maybe we should break up until I can get serious. And she was like, yeah ok whatever. It was classic msn.

>msn
Wow that brings back some memories

Storytime user?

Fuck it time for change then user