Found this girls iPhone smashed on the street broken screen etc, I'll post any photos here if anyone helps me unlock it

Found this girls iPhone smashed on the street broken screen etc, I'll post any photos here if anyone helps me unlock it

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/3/30/11330892/fbi-google-android-unlocking-phone-court-order
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fucking FBI had a very hard time unlocking an iPhone what makes you think some random Sup Forumstard will be able to do it

Connected it to PC, show's up as Charlotte's iPhone, can't get past the "Trust this PC" message

You never know who could be on here

Weaponized autism can locate a fucking flag with solely weather patterns and astronomy. Never underestimate it

bump

Give it back jamal !

he cannot divide us

This still amazes me

that whole ordeal was fucking wild and hilarious but that also requires basic knowledge and no computer hacking skills but iPhone are linux based so if there's any good linux fags that could help

Depending on what ios shes using, cant you bypass the unlock code with siri by asking to change the time zone or something?

this is my theory on the whole FBI thing, Apple was court ordered to do it and I think they gave the FBI the tools to do so but both parties knew not to make it public to avoid panic or shit so Apple congratulated the FBI but I honestly think that Apple gave the FBI the tools but they both kept it secret and most likely a few higher ups in Apple know

HAHAH THIS RETARDED 16YO THINKS THE FBI ACTUALLY HAD A TOUGH TIME UNLOCKING AN IPHONE HAHAHAH

You should either come back to earth and just wait until maybe your a bit brighter

nypa

iOS has nothing to do with Linux. It has traces of BSD... but not much more. Stop spreading fake news.

fucking retard

i love that our FBI sucks that much that they cant break into an iphone. or is apple just so advanced? sorry samsung and android fanboys.

Luckily, they sell gov't backdoors and allow malware apps more freely than hello.jpg

its called not setting up a backdoor? heard of it?

can probably block it on samsung, because you can actually controll the phone unlike iphone.

try code 1999 the year she was born

theverge.com/2016/3/30/11330892/fbi-google-android-unlocking-phone-court-order