What would a Scaruffi 10/10 be like?

What would a Scaruffi 10/10 be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SCi_UCo2RFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mom

youtu.be/SCi_UCo2RFs

Scaruffi doesn't like women who are older than 12.

fast & bulbous

Gangnam Style or something probably, knowing these fucking reviewers.

well he has always listed some classical and jazz above trout mask replica
black sinner + some Shostakovich i think

thats a christgau review

I stop trusting Christgau a long time ago but it was somewhere along the times of giving Soulja boy a favorable rating or lil Wayne

I'd assume it's something like black sinner or some shit like that because he looks at pop music,jazz and classical as the same so that's why he hasn't given any pop album a 10

two discs of autistic rambling over the shaggs

he says his top rated jazz and classical albums are equivalent to 10s for him

He doesn't rate stuff 10/10 because perfection doesn't exist. Melon is a fucking retard for doing it

Scaruffi 10/10 album
>Album is 2 Hours
>4 Tracks
>First track is free jazz reaching new levels of composition, Tracks lasts 50 minutes, no set of notes are ever repeated while high pitched squealing from machinery goes off during the entire song
> Second track is 25 minutes of acapella schizoprenic yelling and warbling with similar backing vocals
>Third track is covers of 3 rolling stones songs distorted beyond comprehension all at once, lasting 4 minutes
> Last track is a 35 minute live organ solo hitting new levels of notes per minute. In the background you can hear the musician in great discomfort, hasping for air and occasionally yelling raunchy obscenities. Artist puts their body through such physical stress that they are unable to play any instruments after their performance, becoming homeless and dying 2 years later.
>'metaphysical and psychadelic landscapes' or some shit
>fantano 7/10
>Sup Forumscore in a couple of years

an audiobook recording of his entire webpage

>352175▶
I think I would actually be interested in listening to that.

Perfection is subjective since music is subjective

A critic should try to be objective though, art can have objective quality

I doubt scaruffi would 10 that. 3rd and 2nd sound weaker. good post though

A double album of nothing but circus music with lyrics about pedophilia

It's unofficially TMR, but he has to be finished listening to every Rock album ever made before giving out the definitive 10 because 10 is reserved for the best rock album ever made.

He hasn't given any jazz scores......

hey I've listened to this
it's pretty good

Sounds like something he'd give an 8.5

gay

He said Beethoven 9 was a 10/10.