Is it wrong of me that I want to marry her?

Is it wrong of me that I want to marry her?

>austrian
>pretty
>tall
>healthy

She looks lovely.

I don't think she'd stand for that.

Patrician taste, norge-bro! 10/10 mom

stand-up gal all around

>marrying a cripple

>mom
What did he mean with this?

Cripples make better moms because they don't try constantly to run away from the kids. If the handicap is due to an accident and not genetics, cripples are the better choice.

What is her disability?

She's Austrian.

Broken spine. Don't know if she feels anything during sex.

Well, for her sake I hope she's into tittyfucking and oral sex.

she could really fall for you

The best thing about paras is, you can use their feet to masterbait when they sleep and they will never catch you.

She's not a para, she's a quad. She won't feel her tits, either.

>she's quad

where do you have this from? Doesn't look like like a quad to me. Pic related.

Look at her hands. She's a C5 quadriplegic.

How can she still move her hands? I thought quad is when you can't move/feel anything in the arms.

It's not as black and white as being able to move your arms or not. Different nerves control different muscles. If you can't move your fingers, but the arms are otherwise all right, you're still a quadriplegic.

how many times have you jerked off to this picture?

None. It's just a reference.

Here is an example of a quadriplegic. You can clearly see that she can move her arms to a certain degree, but they don't work properly, and her hands don't work at all.

What does she feel in her breasts? It's important because if she wants to have kids, breast stimulation is a very essential step in milk production and hormone regulation.

>this guy again

Leave the qt scandi gurls for us Norway. REEEEEEEEEE

You said a few years ago that you're not scandi, so leave them for us!

That depends on the injury. If she has a complete injury, there's no feeling whatsoever. If the injury is incomplete, she could have some or almost full feeling left.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

it depends, are you a refugee ?