What's the closest relative you can fuck without it being wincest?

What's the closest relative you can fuck without it being wincest?

2nd cousin

Sweet. I just met my 2nd cousin, and I want to plow her

Depends on where you live. First cousins seems to be okay most places.

If yall meet for Christmas or thanksgiving they're too close regardless of blood shit

One pair of my great grandparents were first cousins tbh. Rural Virginia...

Not sure about what makes it "ok" or "hot", but cousin/cousin stuff is far more common, followed by brother/sister, then parents/kids dead last.
That's based on psych studies at least. If I remember correctly mother/son was the far least common one.
(This also assumes everyone in the study was honest).

That's not the question. And 1st cousins are gtg legally pretty much everywhere.

The question is, do you consider it wincest?

I would say yeah.

trips

Checked

First cousins are somewhat ok in many places but most people see it as wrong.

step sister or brother, aunt or uncle who isnot related by blood.

This is why there are so many disabled muslims. Most are inbred. I'm not even trolling, look it up. 1st cousins is still way to close.

relevant

what about 1st once removed? My older cousin has a pretty hot daughter about my age...would love to stick my dick in that

so not incest in the slightest

In my opinion, two consenting adults should be able to have sex regardless. But producing offspring is something else.

2nd cousin should be safe to have babies with so no wincest

I would go with third cousin. At that point you probably don't have any family members who grew up together.

I would also say it would apply for any relatives of your non-blood aunt-uncle. Like if your blood aunt's husband has a niece you want to fuck, even if you know her and grew up with cousins all related, I wouldn't consider it wincest.

Funny is if you go up or down in direct lineage, it seems much worse. While cousins are somewhat accepted (legal), that's as much DNA related as a great grandparent. Imagine moving to one of those places where everyone gets knocked up young because they're poor as shit and don't wear condoms, and so you're like 60 and you have a great granddaughter coming of age so you tap that. Totally the same as a cousin and cousins are legal in the US. Just think about that.

Only 1/16th of the same genes, gtg

Children born of two first cousins are totally genetically viable. Social stigma is another separate matter but I'd say people are unlikely to know unless you broadcast it. The greater concern here is whether or not you, as a neckbearded NEET and Sup Forums user, need to be reproducing with anyone.

The "problems" with children of wincest are far overblown by prudes who try to scare people. First of all there's nothing inherent in wincest that would produce an abnormal child.

What happens is if you are related and you both possess recessive (or dominant) genes of diseases or are prone to defects, the odds of the child having that disease increase. But the same thing could happen with a complete stranger, or nothing at all might happen.

Having wincest babies is basically like taking a second pull on a slot machine. You've doubled your chances of hitting the retard jackpot, but your chances are still shit.

Who the hell are you replying to? Cause I'm one of those, and I'm pretty sure the other 2 are different as well.

I fucked my third cousin through a series of bizarre coincidences that resulted in us not finding out we were related til after we'd fucked. Kept going for a bit tho cuz she was into gothic Lolita fashion and I'd always wanted to fuck one of those girls.

Not worth it, in case you were wondering. Not because of the family thing, but because lolita chicks over here in the states are nuts

Only in inbred america such a thing could exist. Anything blood-related is nono.