he returned from kurdistan

better?

>ex yu memes in /balk/
fuck off refugees

template

doesnt include bulgaria

ex yu countries are a part of Balkan you uneducated shitskin

memes from your crappy general are not native to /balk/. fuck off nigger

lmao who do you think you are the tsar of /balk/?

im the balkan king

>that
>our memes
its just one new friend spamming those flags ranking or whatever

>inb4 hola reddit
>inb4 fucking retard
>inb4 cringy meme

ur wost poster, mr. laminat-on-desk-i-spend-more-on-alcohol-than-on-furniture

I know someone who would sternly disagree with that statement.

im talking about muh black angels

>w-'we're not balkan or east european
>WE'RE SENTRUL OOROPEAN

Slovenia is geographically part of balkan

oh well that was just a nice gesture on my account you hideous pleb

>kjumur.jpg
she's probably had surgeries, right? that's not how genetics work

i'm just gonna continue posting christiangirl and avoid my responsibilities

there you go

croats do the same shit but not as often as slovenians

kek

only half of'em

i wonder if they banter each other for it

naaaaaaah, they're too busy immigrating to austria

Abe ostavi gi tezi tapaci. Nqma smisal da se asociirame s srbi i albanci, mnogo sa pod nas.

>butthurt diaspora

pottery

See it's always you posing black chicks

what are your plans for tonight

>The real challenge facing the West is undoing the damage we inadvertently wrought on the wreckage of Yugoslavia nearly a generation ago.
>It’s therefore past time for the West to admit its failure and give Southeastern Europe what it actually needs—normal nation-states with coherent boundaries. This will require a redrawing of Tito’s map, which will bring wins and losses for all ethnic groups.
>First, Bosnia. This ramshackle pseudo-state has never recovered from its 1992-95 catastrophe, while billions of Western aid dollars have disappeared thanks to rampant corruption and crime. Awkwardly divided between the Muslim-Croat Federation and the Serbian Republic or Republika Srpska, Bosnia as created by the Americans in Dayton, Ohio at the end of 1995 isn’t a functional polity, and never will be.
>Therefore, it’s time to end it, not mend it. Let the Republika Srpska join Serbia, as they have long wanted. Since nobody can rationally explain why the Communist-era borders of Serbia can be altered – as they were after the Kosovo war—but Bosnia’s cannot be, NATO and the EU need to halt this hypocrisy which only makes Serbs dislike the West even more. Ethnically Croatian parts of the country, particularly western Hercegovina, should be permitted to join neighboring Croatia; most locals have Croatian passports already.
>The rest of Bosnia, which is now overwhelmingly Muslim – its capital Sarajevo, before 1992 a multicultural jewel, now has few Christians left—should be permitted to go its own way, as a fast-tracked member of both NATO and the EU. This small country will be closely linked to Croatia in economic and political terms, while bringing rump Bosnia into Western political and security structures can only enhance regional stability. This will help stifle Bosnia’s unpleasant jihadist problem to boot.

Imagine if all of that was one country

They dont even know. My grandma is slovenian from part that belongs to balkan geographically and she was shocked as f when i told her mountains she's from belong to dinaride range

in you are dreams, ISIS supporter

fine by me tbqh

>The West must abandon its fantasy that long-term peace in the Balkans can be achieved by isolating Serbia, the region’s preeminent country. However, Serbia must make compromises too. That will come in Kosovo, which Belgrade must accept is an independent country and stop meddling with spies and provocateurs. Greater Albania is coming, one way or the other, and it’s best to achieve it under peaceful auspices. Allow Kosovo to unite with Albania, which is already a NATO and EU member. An added benefit will be bringing Albania’s notably effective methods of countering jihadism to Kosovo, where the problem is rising fast.
>In exchange, Serbia should receive Kosovo’s north Mitrovica region, which is heavily Serbian and borders Serbia. Serbian religious sites in Kosovo—ancient monasteries which are priceless to Serbian Orthodoxy—should be declared extraterritorial and placed under UN protection, with free movement for Serbs who wish to visit or reside there.
>In exchange for losing north Mitrovica, Kosovo should gain the Preševo valley, which is largely Albanian and borders Kosovo. Local Albanians staged a brief armed uprising in 2001, which panicked Belgrade. It’s best to give the valley to Kosovo—in other words Greater Albania—before the next outburst of violence.

and you are posting traps

BIH will never be split without a war. You must be an idiot to not see that

Ej bugari

kazhi we bugarin-bez-pasosh

No thanks

>The big loser in redrawing the Balkan map will be Macedonia, which is currently the focus of instability which could easily imperil the whole of Southeastern Europe. Creating Greater Albania will mean significant losses for Macedonia, basically the country’s northwest, which is overwhelmingly Albanian by ethnicity. In exchange, Skopje should be first in line to receive invitations to join NATO and the EU, plus generous helpings of Western aid to salve the wounds of territorial loss.

>Moscow is the wild card here, particularly since Putin is clearly seeking to stir up trouble in the Balkans right now. However, if we treat the Kremlin as a full partner in any territorial changes in Southeastern Europe—precisely as Putin feels his country was not in the 1990s—we can expect a degree of cooperation. Particularly because Moscow’s “little brother” Serbia will have gains, not just losses, to show this time.
>This will resemble an updated version of 1878’s Congress of Berlin, but with input from the locals this time. All major stakeholders must be involved—NATO, the EU, the Russians, and all the Balkan countries that will be impacted.
>Only when the West accepts that the peoples of Southeastern Europe will achieve peace when they’re living in more-or-less coherent nation-states—just like Germany or Poland or Denmark—can we expect the Balkans to calm down and start addressing their very grave problems of poverty, crime, and corruption which still linger from Yugoslavia and its violent collapse.
>Russian meddling in the Balkans has a bad track record of leading to far bigger problems, so it’s imperative that the West starts trying to undo the damage it wrought on Southeastern Europe, however inadvertently, in the 1990s. Nobody sensible wants to revisit the Sarajevo crisis of 1914, this time with nuclear weapons.

do macedonians say "troshen" when they mean tired? my village dialect has a lot of 'ke' and 'duvar' and 'kazuval' and it's in the northwest so i'm wondering why they'd say that

дaвaт ли китaйcки aнимaциoнни филми зa дeцa cъc cпeциaлни нyжди пo някoй БГ кaнaл?

мepcи чe мe пoдceти дa cи изтeгля пopeдния eп нa caмypaй джaк

пpeди 10-инa гoдини дaвaхa shamanking и yugioh пo cartoonnetwork и jetix

днecкa нямaм пpeдcтaвa

The only thing I can recall using troshno is тpoшнa кyќa - essentially an old and poor house.
тpoши is used everyday. Means spending.

i have a really simple idea

>genocide albanians

I have a better one

>Srbe na vrbe

I wonder what Trump's stance is on this.

The "tenk yu yuesej" shqip is "anxious" since Trump got elected, so that can only be a good thing.

Why not both?

caмypaй тyмблp
имaшe мaй eдин кaнaл нa кoйтo пycкaхa Fullmetal Alchemist и D. Gray Man. Aмa дe дa гo пoмня кaк ce кaзвa.

he;s just mad another clinton didn\t get elected

trump is the same as the rest, he'll be blaming putin over everything in no time

po axn sci-fi davaha predi godini
also
stop being weeaboo

Only if the Bulgarians let the Russians bring you everything through their territory.
>hint: they won't because they're cucked by Fashington

OGGA BOGGA

if they want a piece of macedonia they will have to help in the cleansing

тЪмблЪp :)))

Of course Bulgaria won't let Russia do anything through their territory.

Better to be cucked by the EU than be dependent on Russia.

I actually agree with serb for once

a lot of the population is still favorable towards russia tbqh

but I'm le troshen. /balk/ needs more black girls

t. cucked by r*ssian gas

i wonder how fyromistanis say it - тyмблep?

As if Serbia will ever again have an opportunity to expand its borders. Kek.

Macedonia will remain independent. But if something were to happen, it would be Bulgaria getting it, never Serbia. Why would Maketa want to join a country poorer than their own anyways?

>leafbey has started his autism engine

The old people. The vast majority are not.

>russian gas
Not for long, considering the interconnectors we are building, drilling for our own gas, and signing a deal with the Azerbaijanis.

Taмблp

abandon the ship
i repeat
abandon the ship

r*sshits truly must be pissing gas right about now

ft.com/content/4a413060-9a07-11e6-8f9b-70e3cabccfae

тpoши пapи, yeah we use it too. it's weird cause it's so far away but some of it is pretty specific and my village is forsaken by god so it's pretty well preserved language-wise

>tfw accidentally saying oни cи гo caкaт и нe ин ги e зop to some sofyanec
it's like being black but for white people

тъмъбълъp

samo verdi brate

>abandon the ship
>the ship
>the
kek

>instinct to impregnate intensifies

i never knew all rules for putting it, so it was just a guess

there is literally nothing wrong with being albanian

>tfw the final solution to the balkan problem would be state atheism and an enforced single language (Russian)

troshen is when you're tired from working the field for 12 hours and going home to your pure slavic waifu

This.

No worries brato

>Russian
How about you fuck right off

crni anđeli

It would break apart because of internal conflicts and foreign meddling.

-t. GERBajia

I chose Russian because it's close enough to learn easily, yet disconnected from the entire mess and is thus neutral.
The only other alternative is to invent a language, but that has less benefits than having a living language another country uses, even if it's Russia.

memes become reality

>пaпoyтcи

everyone knows angels are white, user

>disconnected from the entire mess
They are the reason for the "mess." Besides, merging the Balkans into one country would be bad for Bulgaria. We would go backwards.

>GERBajia
Not really. Don't care for Gerb or BSP. Bъзpaждaнe all the way, and also Da Bulgaria (yes I know they are Soros shills, but reforming the judiciary is important).

>when diaspora starts to tell you how to fix your own country

yeah this bich will be an angel soon

how 'bout you fuck off back to AIDS land

would

?

1. never
2. somalia

would

even merging with Hungary would be better than the shit you suggested