Who else watching this still?

Who else watching this still?

Haven't dropped it only because of Jaimie Alexander

>advertise heavily using her naked-but-covered body
>they only show her naked-but-covered body in the first episode, some hotpants in the second, and a blurred shower scene in the final episode
very disappointed in the show desu

so, what happened? the tattoos worked as clues for shit happening and it was all part of a grand plan. What happened? what was the plan, who came up with the tattoos? What was the point of having her with no memories but all the tattoos?

Same. Only wish they showed more scenes of her out in public.

About to download tonight's episode hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

I marathoned it on Netflix last week. Bretty fun

Where are you downloading it from

so why does she have all the fucking tattoos anyway

modern shows have very little fanservice unless it's hbo. her face is extremely pretty though.

Watch the show and find out

too much work
spoonfeed me

Its a former military/militia group uncovering wrongdoing by the government. The tattoos are clues to that as well as other ongoing crimes. The hope was that the other crimes would legitimize the tattoos for the FBI so they'd trust when they reached one that exposed corruption within the FBI itself

Thanks user

Oh, that's actually nice, I thought it would be some evil shenanigan shit

That arrest at the end of season 1 was full retard.

>I'm arresting you because I broke into your home and because you lied to me about being my childhood friend who I convinced you were.

hmm. so what is this?

Just finished tonight's episode.

Are they seriously planning to launch a fucking rocket with people on it into a fucking black hole?

I'm charging you with multiple counts of hurting my feels.

This is the second show on NBC that revolves around an FBI agent working with a mysterious stranger who they share an unknown connection with to solve crimes.

The tattoo sleeves have a darker skin tone then her own, what the fuck.

Kurt was the one to blame for everything. Hope he gets cucked hard by her brother

any lewdity in this season premiere? :^)