Be me today

>Be me today
>Walk into liquor store I've went to almost every day for 5 years
>Get 1 liter of vodka
>Checkout lady who I've known for 5 years asks me to come back in to the back room
>The owner and 3 other workers are there to stage an intervention for me about how much alcohol I drink, how much weight I've gained, and they are worrying I'm going to die any day now and want me to go to rehab

I was taken aback but did appreciate that for the first time in my 33 year is miserable existence, not just one, but multiple people showed they cared for me

You should probably take their advice faggot.

yeah but did you get the vodka

lol

Also, yeah, don't drink so much, probably not a good idea considering alcoholism and homelessness are usually a unit.

whats your mix with vodka ?

answer this we need to know

tap water or suicide

this

Hey, maybe by the time you're 66 somebody else might give a shit about you. Long shot, but hey, you can dream, right?

>friends ask what we mix with vodka thinking juice or something
>I always say tap water
>mfw I actually mean it
>once drank an entire bottle of vodka straight at a convention masked in a water bottle

ive done it ... but i mean
Cranberry juice or Tonic water works alot better

I'd go for orange juice.

so END your shitty story

are you quitting and picking up some weights
or u gonna stay a pickle

warm skunked natty ice works if you havent paid your water bill

Put down the bottle, I did it and it was one of the best things I could have done for myself. The money I saved.
I'm guessing you're in Ontario Canada where we have a liquor control board that runs things?
I still drink every now and again but I no longer get drunk and stay drunk for three days on end. Then sleep 2 days and then another three days. I was drinking out of boredom myself, go to bars and meet people, then we get along and then they hate me later due to dementia and wet brain the alcohol was giving me. been robbed a few times as well.have people over and drink and pass out or some random broad I brought home for a fuck drugs and robs me.

Trust, put down the bottle

> a pickle
a pickle?

You sound like my roommate but younger.

Just keep drinking until you die. Fucking waste of a "man" go cry for attention else where

And then everyone clapped

It's just kind of gross to drink that much mixer. I personally do vodka and sparkling water. Maybe with some lime or lemon juice. I'll have one or two drinks with mixer sometimes, but after that it's back to sparkling water or tap water if I'm out.

With the amount I and others will drink, we'd end up drinking a liter or two of mixer per night. It's way too much sugar and additional calories. We'd probably get diabetes before the alcohol causes problems.

So did you become an alcohol?

Unsweet tea with lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, or tomato juice is what i usually use.

Those all sound pretty good but too much tomato juice seems unpleasant. I usually reserve tomato juice for my morning cocktail.

What kind of tea do you use?

Mfw when a whole convienient store labels you as the " the guy that could die any day now "

you should go, user. rehab changed my life for the better, basically cured my depression. But it only works if you want it to. seems like you have some people who really care about you, do it for them but mostly do it for yourself

Black

>convenient store
>vodka
>convenient

Da comrade

Yes why the hell wouldn't I. Infact I went and got 2.

nobody likes a quitter.

pickles are fucking awesome
fuck you all

leafbro wadup

be strong user, yo can turn shit around one step at the time

What a bunch of nosy arseholes.

You do you, OP. They're there to ring up your purchase--not lecture you about things that are absolutely none of their business.

They should consider themselves lucky you're too much of a broke alkie loser to sue them.

what a fucking shame. next time carry a baseball bat with ya, if they try to invade your personal life and intrude their bullshit on you, fucking beat the shit out of them and show them whos the boss. youre doing great comrade fuck these normies and their lame pathetic life.

Don't worry OP. I'm pretty sure they're the only ones that care.

i totally expected it to end with something like, >they took me to the back room and raped me.

>gross
also youre a fag

>tomato juice
guinea pig detected

D: