a.pomf.cat/akrhlp.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for frogweeb

First for Ciarán

no

Irish do you speak it?
WTF is this Anglo speech?

No, we speak English.

Why are the Brits so butthurt all the time?

No, we don't speak it. But we can when needed, so never.

>Potatoes
They destroyed the variety of the irish diet and drove our population into absurd levels nigh completely deforesting our island.
Potatoes are evil.

failure to accept they no-longer hold their old position of glory, it is particularly evident in their education where the decline of british influence and stature is glossed over.

State of that flag

>Latvia

Maroon is top tier colour you philistine.

>t.

Carabus clathratus
Formerly widespread on certain types of blanket peat in Ireland (Johnson & Halbert, 1902) but now very local and probably in decline in most areas. Presumed extinct in at least Londonderry, Tyrone and Antrim with only a single extant site in Down, at Edenderry Marsh west of Belfast (Day, 1987). Locally common in wet pasture and bog in Fermanagh but elsewhere its status is unknown though it should still be widespread in the west in areas of undisturbed Atlantic bog.

According to Koch (1992) a stenotopic tyrphophilous species in central Europe. In Ireland recorded historically from wet places in bogs (Johnson & Halbert, 1902). McFerran et al. (1995) have recently pitfall-trapped considerable numbers in lakeshore pastures and hay meadows in areas of Fermanagh where the very wet Calp Series of soils (but not peat) predominates. It is not, therefore, restricted to peatlands in our area, although very wet ground conditions seem essential. According to Thiele (1977) it is amphibious, feeding in bog pools and shallow lake waters as well as in terrestrial habitats.

Widespread across the north Palaearctic; Eurasian Boreo-temperate; (55) but local and in decline in western Europe (extinct in Switzerland and England).

>The beetle's gonna get him dox'd.

Any of you lads watching the Madrid derby?

yes, wanted real to lose

At least he's not a dub

Me too.

Champions League has been fairly boring in recent years.

They take fuck all care really, which is part of why I like them. It's best not to water them when it's hot out since that can dry out the leaves, I wait until the evening when the sun's gone down a bit. Though to be fair they would probably be bigger by now if I took better care of them like giving them fertiliser and planting them out years ago. Also as I said I need some canker treatment for the smaller one, it's seriously stunting its growth.

Here's the pokédex map

Getting a bit bored of soccer in general, they badly need video refs and more accountability in decision making. The Bayern-Real game was a farce in terms of offside goals and a questionable red card decision. Seems like stuff like that happens in every big game and it's putting me off the sport, Rugby has me spoiled in terms of the effort made into making sure major decisions are correct.

>Watching football
Boring shite

Since the other areas are fairly remote I'd feel confident in suggesting that garden user is from Cavan.

I bet he lives in the far west of kerry in a comfy little house with a small garden and sheep and chickens all around :3

I agree with you, I find it boring in general though. Much prefer rugby.

Ciaradesu live again lads.

Borders the north. Explains the piggybank.

Are you officially an orbiter yet?

No. I only clicked her for the craic and I post here to annoy korea-weeb. She's just a normal girl to me and she's not even a streamer I'd watch regularly.

Now in the street, there is violence
And-and a lots of work to be done
No place to hang out our washing
And-and I can't blame all on the sun

Riveting.

>watching this sad cunt play Neopot games online

I hope this mong falls for her worse than I did so he can be the laughingstock of this thread.

It worked lads! He subscribes to her channel. He even clicked the stream to see what she's playing. hahahahaha

No you spastic. People say it all the time on r9k and post screencaps like the one above my post.

did a request

Why did you "fall" for her anyway?

Just checked ciaradesu for the first time
>playing some shitty flash game
>playing it BADLY
>not even talking
>chat full of orbiters using it as a chatroom

Beyond pathetic. Anyone who watches her should be ashamed

>football is boring
*cancels irish passport application*

>call her fat
>they all jump in and tell her she looks good

Can we not talk about this shite anymore? It's over we are finished we don't talk anymore.
She's terrible at games but the discord mongs talked her into streaming. She is not improving her life, and goes back to streaming for male attention. Once her dad finds out hs is going to flip out again.

its called soccer here
we have our own football and its honestly a lot more fun to watch
always preferred playing soccer though

That lad who obsesses over you is Tsukihi btw

do you actually call it soccer? never heard that in dublin this time last year

>*cancels irish passport application*

One less paki to worry about then

East yank. Everyone calls it football

What did you expect? Even I knew she was a 6/10, I told you all of this, and she looked better when she was in her druggie stage.
>That lad who obsesses over you is Tsukihi btw
He knows my name so unless hes taking the piss, I doubt it is him.

Dublin considers itself British so I wouldn't be surprised if they called it Football. They all support Man Utd, Celtic and Liverpool over there as well.

Only knackers here in Dublin play it.

The proper, no- westbrit Dubs call it soccer.

I fucking hate my county lads

who's Evan?

>I shit up the general with the homely lass for months, but now that I'm done with her please no bully hehe.

You're fucking cracked lad. Who even browses r9k anymore anyway? Thats some sad-tier board.
Whats with Dubliners calling the Gards "police"? It's really weird.

Was only weeks in fairness.

erm excuse me? i have proud irish heritage on my dads side (my great grandparents emigrated from drogheda to liverpool) and white yorkshire and scottish genes from my mother thank you very much

Evan is one of her original skype orbiters. His full name is Evan Chandlers.
>please no bully
I don't care if you guys raid her.
I go at night every once in a while. I stay on pol more these days.

iktf

I just want the comfy life in Galway, instead I was born an eternal leinsterman

I've only ever heard the D4 heads say police, even then its rare.

They mostly say "Gord"

They consider using actual Irish forms of speech to be "culchie" and beneath them so they speak in a British dialect instead. You should hear them in bars for soccer games, they actually sing their chants with an English accent so they sound like the local supporters.

>swoocecaboose
Dia dhuit, a Sheáinín, cé bhfuil tusa?

Move to Galway then. I'm going next month

BLOW INS BLOW OUT

don't speak that bog tongue to me I'm a pale man and proud

Point is, you deserve to get some ciara-themed shit for being a nuisance. A NUISANCE.

I think they're clearly taking the piss. I doubt anyone would really believe you're some fellow called Niall.
You should consider the possibility, it's not a baseless guess.

Why do you always go on about blow ins?

It's weird and parochial and I don't believe you really subscribe to that sort of thing.

She's also going to make her whiteknights ban you.

How much money do you have in the bank lads? €9000 here and 300 in the credit union.

how many south koreans even know where ireland is hahaha

€13

I tried bullying her but apparently people are proud of being orbiters

I don't like outsiders. I don't imagine many people do.

I don't take any of this seriously, honestly. The fact people are raiding her twitch is comical. If you want her to improve and stop enabling orbiters, tell her parents or report the twitch stream. She is streaming to a bunch of 30+ year old men and admitted to having orbiters as old as 40 ffs.

That's a bit sad.

To be fair with a name like Shwooce you're aren't doing yourself any favours, laddeen. 'twasn't even an original version, ye just copied one of the many I bullied himself with

Less than a fiver. I just know that it's not enough to buy some game on sale a while back. I haven't checked my account since.

kek. You're going to have to try harder to get under her skin. Like Guy Maimon told me, you have to bring up personal shite to make her upset. I just wanted her to leave, and make something of her life, I see now that is pointless.

Call her a worthless heroin junkie whose crippling loneliness has alienated even her mother, the one person supposed to love her unconditionally.

is her mammy the Irish one?
do her parents have contacts I can get them at?

I've fuck all to do honestly

If the Frog hasn't killed himself yet, he will when he sees this thread.

We must stay strong in his absence

I really loved her, wanted her to grow up, go to college, and make something of her life. But some people are never going to change, you just have to accept it, like I did.
Are you serious about doing this? I think their dox is outdated because they had to move from Sup Forums harassment. Their names and facebook are public knowledge though.

The bullying a teenage druggie or stalking a beetle?

Already paid for the house. I'm moving there and YOU CANT STOP ME

I've no idea, I just remember knowing an Australian who added me to a chat with her that was filled with underage orbiters. I'd left after shitposting for an hour or two.

The gookposter is the quintessential r9k orbiter.

All I remember is that she's a heroin junkie who sent cp to people so they'd like her.

You know, a part of me hates you, but not in the "I want you dead way", no. I would hoenstly hatefuck you in the mouth for being such a little bitch, I really would. I should have focused all my energy making fake gay comments at you instead for a few laughs.I'm sure you'd make a good little bottom slut, and can dress up like Nico too.

I don't even want to know how many posts you've wrongly attributed to me.

cp of herself?

Hmm.
She sent underaged images of herself to grown men and teenagers. In America this is a Federal offense, punishable by 7-12 years, and you get labelled a sex offender for 10.

Yeah, lad.

Fuck this I'll just post the Guy Maimon email.

pastebin.com/L3cEaWbr

"""""""""""c""""""""""p or cp?

Ignore him, you know he's trying to wind you up and derail the thread constantly.

8.13€

>In America this is a Federal offense, punishable by 7-12 years, and you get labelled a sex offender for 10.
Is that just for the people who receive the images or would she get something too? It also might depend on what state she's in as every state has a different age of consent. You could be fucked sadly, no idea what the laws are like here.

How does a 16 year old girl be a heroin junkie? She looks healthy. My god you're all paedophiles.
Dole life.

Her images are considered cheese. In America you must be 18 and over to take nudes or send them to people(the other people also must be over 18). She sent nudes to countless men all for male attention, did video streams for men 30+, masturbated for people on omegle, cheated on her bf with a literal nigger and was caught.

a.pomf.cat/qpguly.webm
Skype log in video format

a.pomf.cat/akrhlp.mp4
Pure waifu video

>this paste has expired.

FAS life

The sexual tension is palpable between the orbiter and the obriter's orbiter

I'm like 5 people being conflated as one.