variety.com/2016/tv/news/cartoon-networks-regular-show-season-8-1201858474/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K6cmkkaTi8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>le "adult swim/cartoon network pergitory" cartoon

>When were you when

what did he mean by this?

I didn't find this show funny.

a lot of times it was more interesting than straight up funny but they did well for being on cartoon network. i kind of wish it would have ended up on adult swim, but i feel like they would have gotten too caught up with the "adult" aspects of the show and it would have stopped being fun

First season was hilarious, then it felt like the author started shoving his own problems into the show and it got fucking lame
>muh relationships
Yeah no fuck that, same bullshit that also killed futurama imo

>an actual boring plain show about high school tier situations and personalities
>uses anthro and weird characters to keep it interesting
>2 layers of irony just in the name.

>high school tier situations
>the very first episode has them use a synth to accidentally trap their friend on the moon where he's going to be killed by some moon creature

It was a dank show while it lasted. Kinda sucks they left on a cliff hanger

>When were you when regular show was kill
idk probably rewatching an episode of rick & morty for the 100th time

Wait is it kill? Haven't watch Regular Show in like 3 years but used to like it a lot

>muh relationships

Rofl, well deserved. I hate hamfisted shit. Also doubt kids or teenagers care much about it until their edgy years

Regular Show was good from season 1-3. 4 starts to get a lot of bad eps and after that it goes down hill.

Surprised its gone on this long.

I loved it in high school, especially season 1.its still great to watch. But it's time to end. Season 6 was trash and 7was a slight improvement, but much of its charm was that it pushed the boundaries as a kid show. Many of the 2010 CN shows did (Clone Wars swore, Adventure Time drug references).

That charm went away recently tho. CN is trash again

I kinda stuck with it for a while because it was on after Adventure Time

introducing Eileen was sort of the beginning of the end for me watching it.

not that Eileen is bad. instead, she accentuated how boring of characters Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man, H5G, and Skips are (Benson is good). after eileen was introduced, it seemed like she should have been the main character all along, and M+R should have been side characters like MM+H5G

RS always seemed like it could've been a great show, but instead it just had them fight monsters for the second half of every episode.

it didn't help that it aired after AT, which FAR EXCEEDED the potential people saw when it began

>muh relationships
I blame adventure time for that. And for steven universe too. And for the cancelation of YJ. And for teen titans go. Adventure time turned CN into crap.

hopefully, now that he won't be working on RS, Toby Jones will get his pilot, AJ's Infinite Summer, picked up to series

that pilot was some quality slapstick comedy

Best cartoon since Bob's Burgers

Very comfy, i love the cute workarounds for the characters getting drunk and shirking work, i literally had the same first job and my life was pretty similar, we got fucked up and played Dreamcast and saw movies on the clock

highly recommended

Bob's Burgers is shit.
>fart jokes
>muh precocious young girl cliche
>not a single likeable character
>boring storylines
>humor is mainly lolfarts or lol look how wacky these guys are

This. First two seasons were great and was a good mix of old (90s stoner cartoons) and new.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K6cmkkaTi8Y

I love this show. And anyone who thinks AT or even that fucking Steven Universe is better can fuck off to Sup Forums or even that brony board where they belong. Or better yet go suck Reddit's dick,

Gonna miss this. And yet TTG will still go on shitting...

One of the only good modern cartoon Network shows

this

Looking at this list, what shows do you consider classic Cn, modern Cn, and "transitional" CN?

Regular Show and Chowder are classic modern CN imo

ok

Still a great job, def recommend it. You get to drive a golf cart and eat free catered food, shit's dope

This one always felt weird to me, I didn't watch a lot of it but it always seemed a little too much for normal CN but not really enough for adult swim. Clarence is god tier though.

I prefer BLACKED.com honestly

>Teen Titans Go!

FUCK YOU DON'T REMIND ME