Hey Sup Forumstards. So two weeks ago was the last time I had sex with my gf...

hey Sup Forumstards. So two weeks ago was the last time I had sex with my gf. before we actually had sex I wanted to dry hump her as she laid down on her stomach. My dumbass forgot that friction exists and her ass and my cock were both dry.

>rubs dick on gf ass
>frenulum tears
>blood everywhere.jpg
>she didn't notice
>I go to the restroom to clean up
>put a condom on and have sex
>she eventually noticed when I took my cock out from doggy style
>her facial expression changes from pleasure to omfg
>"it's nothing"

2 weeks later it has healed but it healed in a 'bad' way. it has now healed tighter than before. previously it took me months of exercising my frenulum in the shower to get it to stretch so I can pull back my foreskin without too much pressure on my glans.

Now this injury has reversed all of that hard work. My frenulum is now kinda tight. I can pull the foreskin back but it is more uncomfortable than ever. What do I do?

>A: Get a frenuloplasty (professional surgical procedure to splice the frenulum and gain practically total freedom)
>B: Slightly cut my frenulum a bit and stretch it out myself and watch it as it heals to ensure it doesnt heal tightly
>C: Go through months of stretching during masturbation or warm showers again and see what happens

what do?

Dick transplant to a less useless version?

Definitely see a doctor. This can get serious later. Should have gone in the first place.

>condom
op ples no

Happened to me during a heavy duty fap session. The blood, the pain. Unfuckingbeleivable agony.

Too shit scared to tell a parent or see the doctor. It ended up healing funny. Now problems it pulls on my head during sex and sometimes feels like its gonna rip again.

I say see a doctor OP. Man up, get it checked out. Not doing so might have serious impact on your future sex life. Not kidding.

cut it and insure it doesn't heal tightly
only rational choice and post pics

This but ask your gf to do it with her teeth

Seriously why don't you fucking eurofaggots just get snipped? Have to make drama out of everything.

If you don't get snipped you have no right to complain to us normalfags who are smart.

Get a circumcision

this. I'm sick of this 'muh sensitivity' shit. You obviously have the inferior setup if your dick is this delicate. Enjoy your STD eurotrash

butthurt cutfags

B

my frenulum tore twice while having sex, got tired of it and ended up doing self "surgery". Google Frenulum knot. Basically run a needle + rubber thread trough frenulum and tie a hard as knot. lit it sit there for a week - 2weeks. And frenulum will eventually come loose and extend it.
Can post picture of result

Not at all. Just sick of you "uncut master race" retards screeching all the time about how superior you are, but also crying all the time about all of the complications that come with your condition.

Could I see the result if you would?

sorry about the time /quality

arrows point to where it was held together before

Had the same prob, went to see the doc and had a small outpatient surgery a week later. Took 5 minutes, local anesthesia, more or less no pain. All other options are bs.

wow; looks great. thanks.

I will go this route, B was a joke although I now know some people actually perform their own procedures, I'm highly hesitant. C will only mask but not fix the issue.

About how much did you pay out of pocket? Money isn't an issue but I'd like to know a figure unless you were totally covered.

>losing the interest of all of Sup Forums

>smart for getting genitals mutilated as a baby
i guess it's either think you're better than everyone else because of it or accept that one of your first experiences was someone completely disregarding your human rights, and your parents are a O.K about that..

it was on health insurance, had to pay nothing

There are billions of other fags out there who can willingly mutilate themselves, and some often do for pleasure while uploading it online. Let Sup Forums turn there for their lust of penile mutilation.

This. Sorry your parents were Eurotrash and put you in this situation. I was cut as a newborn and I never felt a thing. Now it'll be probably painful as hell. But after you heal you won't have a worry in the world.

And chicks may actually stick around after they see your dick.

false advertisment

Ah, snapped the ol' banjo string

Having an unmutilated dick is now a condition? Jews really did a number on you guys...

>frenuloplasty
what would that look like?

>sees OP's picture of what happens when an uncut dick does the thing that it was made to do
>still thinks it's better

Nothing to do with jews, user. It has to do with it being a treatable condition that creates complications way too frequently. You go ahead and keep squealing about how superior you are, though.

I had a similar problem.
I got circumcised at 18 and it solves everything.
That's what I would recommend op as they will also lengthen it too