What is the "i like all music except country and rap" of cinema?

What is the "i like all music except country and rap" of cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those terrible mass produced crime 'documentaries' that are apparently above 'reality' TV because it 'really happened'.

Unironically liking Bergman

Harry Potter

Transformers

But rap and country are shit

Most people agree, but when plebs say "I like everything but country and rap" you could follow up by listing at least 15 genres to which they would say "oh wait I don't like that one either", proving that they don't like literally "everything" but those

Oh

classic country that's about drinkin beer and crying over your oneitis is fine

But this sissy nu-country is unacceptable

"I like everything except musicals"

you need to listen to some goddamn johnny cash you motherfucker

I don't like death metal

fuck you

how bout this?
youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004

>yeah i'm pretty open minded i can listen to anything oh except rap and country

if you hear someone say this it means they have no fucking taste or personality and the only thing they listen to is top 40 radio

Maybe when they say they like all movies except for ones with subtitles and black & white

"I like all movies except old black and white movies and anything with subtitles."

If it were acceptable to say "nigger shit" that'd be in there too, though.

Damn
Great minds thinking alike lol

Holy shit, beat me by eight seconds.

County is basically pop country now. The popular country songs and Johnny Cash can't be listed in the same genre by any credible critic.

Your post is literally the opposite of reality.

foreign movies or superhero movies

>I'm a movie buff
>Doesn't watch anything foreign or black and white

This

>tfw only like LSoH and Phantom of the Opera
The sudden outburst into song makes my skin crawl

Modern country is shit because it's the same three songs over and over. But it's it own industry because of retarded rural folks who think they're cowboys.

And rap? It was never supposed to be popular but to be literal ghetto tier. But then Jews in the music business come along and push it down everyone's throats and the rest is history.

>But then Jews in the music business come along and push it down everyone's throats
Pls tell me exactly when this happened

Transformers

"I like all music except country and rap" is literally the biggest non-answer canned response of all time and proves that you're a boring person.

>tfw I like country, rap, and hardcore

>But then Jews in the music business come along and push it down everyone's throats and the rest is history.

this is literally the exact opposite of what happened

Jesus Fuck! Watch Straight Outta Compton for an example! It's literally spelt out how rap/hip hop "caught on" from being funded by Jewish music producers. What Dr. Dre was going to produce himself into a household name?

This is the fucking most retarded troll undrage reply I've seen in a while.

Pop music= capeshit/mainstream franchises
Rock= imbd top 250
Rap= all the fringe mouvements, dogme, mumble core, all the pseudo ironic meta films like those nazi horror flick, mockumentaries
Classical= foreign ethnic films. Korean, jap, scandinavian, iranian, russian
Metal= mainstream and classics from the horror genre
Techno/electro= surrealism and neons. Lynch or refn or stuff about drugs
Atonal= unwatchable films of any genre or era. Those 9h experimental films,
Trip hop, alternative rock/rap= mainstream authors and documentarians (kubrick, chris marker, altman..)

Probably someone that only watches edgy comedies

Anyone who says that is 15 years old.

Accurate.