ITT: I married a normie

Post your significant other's favorite films and discuss below

For starters some of the many films my SO thoroughly enjoys is Star Wars VII, Jurassic World, Xmen Apocalypse

Her favorites are Sicario, Batman v Superman, and Only God Forgives.She also liked S2 of True Detective better than S1.

Lucky man

sicario is kino tho

Girls don't actually 'like' anything. They don't have real interests.

They just pretend to like what they think they need to like in order to be accepted by their chosen social group.

DELET

Thats not a very nice thing to say

mine likes to watch god awful dramas from obscure directors. Remember she dragged me to watch Taxi (the one by Panahi) which actually is good, but that's one of the few times she doesn't shit the bed when she chooses a movie.
She thinks any movie where someone gets shot or bleeds is super violent and tries to avoid them.

>pic related is my girlfriends current favorite movie

she's ultra pleb

fucking christ. leave her

>married
>not a normie
I've got bad news for you user

Shut up pleb.

Wife's favorite movie. It's not too bad I guess, and the rest of her movie viewing tends to fall between chick flicks at worst and drama's at best. She mostly watches garbage tv shows and sitcoms. Someone on here complimented one of her tv shows awhile back, though. Blue Mountain State.

i was once forced to watch 20 minutes of Big Mama's House 2 in order to fuck a girl
I stopped seeing her after that

all of yall fuckin dipshits suck and settle for low tier chicks cause your standards are low due to being beta cucks who cant pull a top tier chick.

pic related is my chicks favorite. I dont even like Tier but its better than some of this shit yalls fat ass bitches watch. stay cuckd cucks

ex gf favourite film was Melancholia
It was always my least favourite LvT flick
Good thing we're over i guess, she took double the amount of Effexor i do, that unstable fuck.
Would have been different if it was Dogville or Breaking The Weaves at least.

>all her favorite films and television shows are from 3 years ago or less

lol holy shit dump that fucking whore

true

Here's the list
--The thing
-Gladiator
-Master & Commander
-The big lebowski

My girlfriends favorite movie is Blade Runner (directors cut) and Gladiator. We also frequently watch LOTR trilogy together. She enjoyed Assassination of Jessie James, and we went to the theatre to see Birdman and she loved it. She actually has solid taste in movies.

>mfw a chick i used to date liked the hobbit trilogy over the lotr one

My mom only watches foreign films. Apparently her favorite film is cinema paradiso

That list worries me instead of making me envious.

Patrician taste.

Can I call you hypothetical wife's son?

my gf doesnt have a favorite anything. she has no tastes. she listens to the radio and that's it. she watches Jane The Virgin, Once Upon a Time, Reign, and Pixar movies. As soon as I graduate college and get a real job I'm dumping her. Today I took her out to dinner and she sat on her phone the whole time and didn't say thank you for anything.

That's a man baby.

That's a well endowed man baby.

just dump her now you fucking pussy

i've been cheating on her and havent found anyone that fucks better than her yet.

This girl I'm dating really likes crimeshit like CSI and Criminal Minds.

I don't mind because Miami is top tier

can you bitter virgins just go see a physciatrist or stop posting your shit here and go back to r9k.

Love actually.

My ex loved Will Ferrell movies, absolutely was crazy about him. Also loved all disney movies, dreamed about working at a Disney World as Ariel.

My current GF loves B movies. I dont mind watching stuff like toho Godzilla and badly dubbed kung fu shit. Much better than watching Despicably Me for a 100th time.

>Love Actually

eh, its ok once, but watching it a dozen times?

>The Notebook

got me in the feels, but watching it a dozen times?

>Despicable Me franchise

meh

>Fifth Element

kino

My wife hates anything Star Wars, but enjoys Star Trek. I liked the OT, and played some of the vidya, so I don't hate them, but after the last 4 shit movies, I can't blame her.

I watched TFA with a buddy and it was just OK... not really worth watching again unlike the OT. And the less said about the PT, the better.

God dammit why do women love shitty CBS crime dramas like NCIS and Criminal Minds so much. Every girl I've dated has had at least one of those in her fav 5

Is it Rei or Asuka?

>your significant other

Just had her give me her top nine favorites (in no particular order):
>Perfect Blue
>Pan's Labyrinth
>Katsuhiro Otomo's Memories
>AKIRA
>Metropolis
>Millenium Actress
>Les aventures extraordinaires d'Adèle Blanc-Sec
>The Mummy (1999)
>Princess Mononoke

Stay with her, you two are absolutely perfect for each other kek

Her parents only have shitty basic cable so I think that's why.

She asked me not long ago if I could show her my favorite shows though so that's a start I guess.

lol what happened to this board?

>walked in on my gf of 11 years on the treadmill yesterday watching Jack and Jill

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

My wife's favorite films are Kingdom of Heaven (Director's Cut of course), Heat, Refn's Pusher, LOTR Trilogy, everything by Scorsese (especially King of Comedy) and she really enjoyed The Neon Demon/Wolf of Wall Street/War Dogs.

Is she a keeper?

Depends, we'll have to see her soles

Hey that's cool that's my mom favorite film too. That and Les Parapluies de Cherbourg.

my mom, she's 55

back to the future
gone with the wind
the sting
one flew over the cuckoo's nest
the truman show
big fish
finding nemo
casablanca
independence day
wild horses (caballos salvajes)