Is she the most evil character in history?

Is she the most evil character in history?

yes

>hey Ma, what do you think of this?

*makes disgusted face and waves hands*

Walter White is way worse. He ruined his family's lives and also ruined the lives of countless others by facilitating the manufacture of dangerous addictive drugs.

Unless Walter gave his son meth just for the hell of it, he isn't worse

>want to rewatch the Sopranos
>remember this bitch
Fucking hell I've only ever seen the show once because she's such a frustrating fucking cunt. I was so happy when she died.

>A NURSING HOME
>HIS OWN MOTHER

He gave his son alcohol just for the hell of it.

IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY, CAPTAIN TEEBS, GABAGOOL, MADONA

Maybe your dad just knows you're a faggot.

Does the series perk up? I made it to season 5 and I lost interest...

Is Paulie a faaaaaaaaaag~?

I can't not laugh when Livia comes on screen.

First half of season 6 is god-tier, second half sucks.

>Is Paulie a "finook?"
Watch it Chrissy.

I've never rewatched the Sopranos because by the end of it I wanted every single main character to be dead

The bad guy from season two of the Shield was worse. Raped Veronica Mars, raped a ten year old, disfigured kawaii Ronnie Gardocki.....

Most unpleasant character, maybe.

Most evil? In a series where a guy beats a girl to death with his fists and burns a horse alive, two characters throw a rock at a waiter and then shoot him for complaining when they didn't tip, a a guy breaks into an old lady's house to steal her money and ends up murdering her, etc...

To be fair, what kind of faggot goes out to bitch about not getting tipped? Did he want 20%? What, did he really believe his 1 hr of service was worth like $300?

Paulie and Chrissy did nothing wrong. It was self defense.

Oi maron! She was one of the best characters user.

Fucking pleb

I don't know what you're talking about.

She's fucking brilliant in every scene, except for the CGI head scene. You silly bugger.