Daily reminder

Daily reminder.

You can call SOME turks roaches but half of us are very clean and very secular.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwkUo23Cous
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>half of us
>us
if turkey's so good, why did you leave?

the other half

Join Greece and then we'll talk.

That's because half of you are greeks.

No you are turks

No you are Kurds

Is that something to be proud of?

says the murican.

>us
go back to central asia, you subhuman filth

t. huge melting pot of Slav,Arab,Turkic,Anatolian,Caucasian,Greek and Iranian genes

We need CalExit thing over here.

How's learning turkish going?

can we all agree that those are subhumans? :^)

Edirne and the western part of Istanbul are not part of Europe.
It doesn't matter how many times, it always triggers me

ahah cringey underage caring about what 17 yo rednecks think whose only hobby is saving byzantium in eu4 . you should commit suicide dumb almanci

neither are the balkans altogether tho

So Antalya should be safe, right? I would never go to eastern Turkey anyway.

Yeah but they are european, just not in the European Union.

That piece of Turkey it's fucking european soil

this is where i banged your whore mother

>Yeah but they are european
no we are not

>tfw no erdogan loyalist gf to bully the coupscum and the wussy seculars with me

karını da verseydin a*aPİÇçi moRuQ :ddd

>west turkgay
better than any balkanshit, slavshit, and balticshit but still meh compared to places like italy and france

He's either VPN (please mods ban turkroach acess lmao), or he left because there is left no institution there that can support human life kek.

this + checked m'dude

Fuck off it's not Europe. [makes rainbow with hands] It's "Eurasian". :^)))

Yes you are, even if you wanna be so edgy and denied that with some random russian affiliation or whatever.

You are still my Slavic fellow European.

Yeah yeah whatever, I don't care what a subhuman has to say

>Yes you are, even if you wanna be so edgy and denied that with some random russian affiliation or whatever.
the balkanic identity is based on byzantine and ottoman heritage. the balkans has better connections with the levant than with the western europe, not to mention anatolia which is basically one with the balkans

>You are still my Slavic fellow European.
the slavs are nothing but a linguistic group

I could have accepted some sort of reason for Sarajevo or something like that, but c'mon.

If Greece is part of the European family, you are also part of that for sure.
You have a long Ottoman occupation, you are right and that's terrible, but you are clearly much more close to Greeks (or byzantine as you prefer) with some strong influence from Austria.
And i have no idea what connection you see with Serbia and Anatolia.

Otherwise we can invent that also Hungarian are not European. Why not?
Greece is not European. Hell even part of Italy, Spain, France or Ireland are not part of Europe.

Just accept my friendship desu

>I could have accepted some sort of reason for Sarajevo or something like that, but c'mon.
contrary to image that appears in the head of an ignorant, sarajevo isn't mecca that happened to move to the balkans

>If Greece is part of the European family, you are also part of that for sure.
greece is part of the european family for two reasons:
1. they were actively destroying their history and traditions for almost two centuries
2. politics

>You have a long Ottoman occupation, you are right and that's terrible
what's terrible?

>but you are clearly much more close to Greeks (or byzantine as you prefer)
in what way? a greek from thessaloniki and a serb from smederevo have pretty much nothing in common.

>with some strong influence from Austria.
what the actual fuck

>And i have no idea what connection you see with Serbia and Anatolia.
well, i see it everyday, as the food of choice for celebration is sarma (dolma) and the drink of choice is rakija. in this very moment i'm drinking turkish coffee, the most popular type of coffee in the balkans by far. not that armchair experts on the balkans such as yourself would know that.

>Otherwise we can invent that also Hungarian are not European. Why not?
dunno, ask the hungarians

>Just accept my friendship desu
i am a bit sceptical towards being friends with our worst enemy of the 20th century

Yeah yeah ok I see where you stand.

I was in Croatia/Bosnia/Serbia for about 3 weeks this summer and with the exception of the center of Sarajevo, all your fucking region looks pretty much European.
My Serbian friends, not many as your of course, act like any other European in any other other European city (in Belgrade at least), eating and drink literally whatever food you wanna try. You wanna eat Turkish food and beverage, go on, I don't care.

Turkey on the other hand, even in Istanbul, it's clearly a separate entity from the Europeans Culture.

Geographically close cultures of course have something in common, but this doesn't make Spain closer to Morocco than to any other European countries.

But I get it, you wanna feel special cause you still have some reminiscents in your country from the Ottoman occupation.

What I can't stand it's that fucking piece of land that Turkey still have in our continent.

yes stick to the sea side bro.

all i see is anecdotal evidence

Oh it's absolutely true.
That's why i'm so passionate about this. Statistic and charts can't give you vibes on something.
I traveled in the cheapest way possible in basically every country in Europe and lived in some of them (just Germany and Poland actually) and I started to truly feel what it means to be European. Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia made no exception.
So I don't care what you say or you think you are, in my eyes you are European.

It would be stupid go deeper in some random historical facts that of course i can't know about your country.

As I said, I can only offer you my friendship.

With love,

Giuseppe Bastoni

Ps. Turks suck

>being cuckular
>being a godless subhuman
Even Jews are better than t*rks

That's not the right half. It's more like this

>gavatcity of hellas
>lazistan of georgia
>nahveririz of kurdistan
ebin desu :-DD

>there are cucks that didn't vote yes
Why are coasties and boarders such cucks?

>Why are coasties and boarders such cucks?
cuz we're greek desu
kurds on the other hand really are the idiotsbecause with yes, it's easier for them to get independence or at least an autonomous state so i'm not sure wtf they were thinking there. maybe they didn't want their part removed but that's shortsighted

>Antioch, Constantinople, Sinope, Ephesus, Chalkedon, and Trebizond and literal nonwhite cities in 2017

true that
youtube.com/watch?v=DwkUo23Cous

I'd be a little more upset about Paris, London, and Berlin.

Aj em a grick

>trebzonid
they aren't directly bad sandniggers. in fact, they're relaticely white. however they became a poor conservative region.
Anyone who had potential for more left that region for constantinople, my parents included.
fun fact: they're gunlovers. long time underground gun producers. now some of them went legit and are making solid price-performance guns even for american market
>Antioch
Surprisingly well integrated turkboo arabs, no kurds. Is more solid than it's geographic position implies. well, relatively that is.
>Sinope
pretty much irrelevant now
>Ephesus
practically part of much more relevant smyrna. gavatcity AKA west loving islamism hating modernists loyal to ataturk. to cringy degrees sometimes but what can you do to persist in such a region
>Chalkedon
my home. consistently selected one of most livable district of (larger) constantinople. consistently votes ~80% against erdogan and such islamist cocksukers. westernist gavatcity just like symrna.

>constantiniople
mix of everything good and bad in the country because of the failed domestic immigration policy. overcrowded.
funny enough that's what it basically always was. people think it was a calm and clean paradise are kinda deluded. yes it's even more stressful and shittier now because of huur we big metropol nao but that's how it always was.

>Trabzon
>Sinope
>baboon

Such a historically-rich cities and you fags ruined it

The fuck does it matter? Tayyylmap Ayyyrdogan will still do the next islamic revolution just like Iran. See your girls in burqas next """"election"""".