Who else wished that these kikes would lose the law suit?i really wanted to see hala cry again

who else wished that these kikes would lose the law suit?i really wanted to see hala cry again

Papa bless

how the fuck do people think that creature is hot?

Matt Hoss are you drunk again?

papa bless

Sure is summer in here

Papa bless

Matt Hoss is a faggot and deserved to lose. I can't wait for his "explanation" video.

>Le random and quiet grill
>My pee pee is hard
>Clear eyes
Virgins think a horse-faced jew is hot.

If they actally lost the entre fair use could have been completely fucked over on multiple websites. Including Sup Forums. (Copyrights and lawsuits against users) losing a lawsoit has follows sending a signal to others to follow the same action in court maling fairuse completely fucked.

Obviously, this isn't a good representation of her. She does look good sometime, not great, but she's far from a creature.

Someone is using a mobile device!!!!
Get out.

She’s a good and honest person, not everyone needs to be a 10 to be attractive

The first time I saw her was when Jontron, H7, and filthy frank took that photo in the kitchen. I actually thought she was some skater dude friend of theirs. She's manly as fuck

Oh I forgot the fanbase of that faggot are actually 12 and 13 year olds. And thats who populates this thread.

Protip to anyone under 16 reading this: do yourself a favor and go hangout with your friends and pursue girls. dont waste away your best years on the internet following eCelebs and coming to a landfill of a website

This.

*cough*

I didnt attack her integrity as a person, i'm sure she's great with money. For some reason people seem to think she's a goddess and not a troglodyte.

If you wouldn't fuck her you're gay.

She is not attractive

>Channel has turned into drama alert part 2
>All videos are constantly about drama or some dumb shit with youtube
>Videos just delve into coughing and pulling his pants above his waist
>Spend entire podcast/youtube video complaining about youtube and money
>Live in an expensive house in LA

>Mfw this is unironically peoples favorite youtuber

IDF is a bunch of pussies and without america's support arab countries would have already exterminated the jews

this nigga knows whats up
they realized drama is what works
but the real reason to hate them is apology to leafy after the donation

imagine being palestinian and holding down hila and raping her as ethan watches helplessly

you pull out and spunk all over ethans face as he cries cos he can't do shit

military chicks are basily whores ii wonder how much cock she's had

Because theyre not twelve and actually face their posture has beta faggots you big faggoty fag king of the faggots
And they understand that getting in the big kike jew holocaust family is pretty useful
And believe Hitler is a good guy unironically is fucking retarded cause he just profited a world in ruin took A BIG LOAD OF FUCKING DRUGS and decided that he could gain by killing a lot of jews
Wich really turned outside out living a world where drugs are illicit and jews can control everything since we don't want to hurt their feelings
Anyway fuck you all and Jon snow is the new incest. Eastwatch was an inside job. Not 9/11 tho that was just hologram

They might be kikes. But are very funny kikes. So I forgiveness them :) Very very good videos.

she looks like someone dug up annefrank and revived her. there's lots to find attractive in that.

true, also when hila started joining on cam the quality dropped

I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen to h3h3 and ethan in particular, like he is going to do something that people will hate him for since he was just a normal ass dude and in the span of 2 years he has some sort of cult following, shit usually doesn't end well

>No trigger discipline

I see why they didn't give her a mag

This

Oh no some has tech from after 2008 better kill them

It would have to be imaginary because Palestinians aren't real.

Not as much as you

how so?
please enlighten us
when did americans become real?
when did israelis become real?

kys boot, checked

I think it's a joke, no? She looks like Steve
Buscemi's sperm.