How can you defend a man that pardons a criminal who stole billions from America?

How can you defend a man that pardons a criminal who stole billions from America?

Does this not show that trump couldn't give a shit about you or the country he controls. It's all about money and helping the wealthy get wealthier.
Everything else is a show to sell to you clueless fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

melaniannews.net/2012/06/29/a-tale-of-2-sentences/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump did this because now the libtard media will talk about this for months and forget about Russia

Trump played the Media

How? You know, user. The CEO helped to generate far more many for investors and was also able to hire quality legal defense and pay for shortcuts.

The homeless man generated nothing and has very little agency.

We're not clueless. That's how the game works. You're just pissed but directing it at the wrong people.

What does the sentence have to do with Trump?

First story is from 2011 ... That was Obama you moron ... Talking with liberal is like pissing up the wind

melaniannews.net/2012/06/29/a-tale-of-2-sentences/

Yeah blame Trump for Obama's mess ... #fakenews

this ... now look how fast this post is gone ... so next one can be posted

bump

hello OP ... no peep ??

bumpity

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz from fag OP

wow

>literally taking images from the front page of a reddit communist safe space

Jesus...

That's bait

>One robbed a bank
>One had 'a role' in fraud

Two wildly different situations, not to mention we don't have any details. Was the bank robbery an armed holdup? Where peoples lives threatened? Did the robber have a history of crime or mental illness, was he already wanted? - If yes to any of these it doesn't matter if he stole a million dollars or a candy bar.

i dont know her

does not matter ... story is from 2012 ... nothing to do with Trump ... just a liberal bait

This is 100% new to me. I had no idea these types of things happen, ever. Wtf, I hate America.

>btw, the homeless guy has a home and 3 meals a day now

>homeless man wants to go to prison (free shelter, food, etc) okay here's your sentence
>rich trustfund hustler wants out of prison, pays for it (likely billions) okay here's your freedom back, 40 months isn't much anyways, but whatever
welcome to capitalism, hope you enjoy your stay. faggot.

now the homeless man isn't homeless

OP wants this tread dead ...stop answering

Executive branch =/= judicial branch

well duh
the second guy was obviously a nigger
cmon OP youre not even trying

This dude gets it

OP is a sheep person falling for everybody's favorite narrative of "blame Trump."

In America the US president can pardon people.

We need to find a way to blame Trump for everything

>pays for it (likely billions)
You think a single person just has spare 'billions' to spend on.. a legal defense? Especially for something as trivial as fraud? You sir have no concept of money nor how the system works.. at all.
I'm not even saying he couldn't deal his way out of it, or get a suspended sentence, or spend some time in the luxury resort of a private facility, But you're talking crazy talk.

it's called class justice

and yeah, for those who're new to "the game", jurisdiction is split from legal and executive power for quite some time (i think the u.s. were "born" with it)

The thing is when someone uses a company to steal billions it all has to be paid back.

Who the fuck is this guy

On the bright side, the homeless guy now has a home, three meals a day, will be trained in a useful occupation and get his high school Diploma, and possibly his college degree.

All while having more sex than you...

And you're just 'ok' with that.

I mean fuck. America is literally the definition of how capitalism can go wrong.

Roy Brown - factors such as prior convictions which may have affected Brown’s sentence are unknown
>In Louisiana, the crime of first degree robbery — the taking of something of value when the offender does not have a weapon, but leads the victim to believe that he does have a weapon — carries a minimum sentence of 3 years to a maximum of 40 years.

Paul R. Allen
>Mitigating factors in Allen’s sentencing were the fact that the fraud was already underway when he became CEO of TBW in 2003, that his crime was a non-violent one, and that Allen was one of six persons who received credit on their sentences for cooperating with investigators and testifying against Farkas, the mastermind of the fraud scheme. (Farkas himself was sentenced to thirty years in prison.)

Typical cherry picking of facts and situations to push some agenda, to claim it's a social, class or race issue is astoundingly stupid

so you deny the existance of class justice?

Not him, but...

Nobody could deny there is class justice when a rich white kid can get drunk, wipe out a few people on the road and get away with it.

That said, and as someone who has seen the Justice system work personally, that 5K1 reduction in sentencing points for "Substantially aiding the Government" really gets a LOT of use. That's the "snitch" clause. You help the Feds nail some bastard to the wall and they will let you off with a wrist-slap every time. Especially if they suspect that you will go get dirty again and snitch on someone new for them.

Do you deny Bigfoots existence?
Both questions hold about the same relevance in these cases and this thread. We have so little information about both these incidents, that to claim it was 'class justice', Ufo's or reptilian overloads it amazingly dimwitted.
But hey, I'm not saying being a productive member or society isn't a decent platform to begin with, but to boldly assert anything like 'He got off light because {Insert things i don't like here} rather than the facts of the case' is literally a child's level of thinking

Trump must go ... he is not right for us

I am with her ..cant wait for elections

With her

i may be wrong for both not knowing and not caring about the facts. but: a guy robbing a bank (potential hero-factor), getting away with a $100 bill and going to jail for 15 years has not much to do with justice. this guy must be (really) poor and mentally challenged (why surrender?!). what should be a case for communal sadness has been solved by putting him away for one and a half decades. this shit really pisses me off

All go to vote ...she must win

you are racist if She is not a POTUS

thanks for killing the thread, it sucked anyways

You think a homeless, mentally Ill person who commits armed robberies belongs in society? That's even putting aside he was 54 and he's life / criminal history is unknown.

you welcome ... OP did not succeeded in attempt to blame Trump for 2012 story so this thread need to die ... if we do not do better job She will have hard time for victory

bump

left out the part where the billionaire donated millions to charity, and the homeless man had a habit of shitting on porches and yelling at people in the nude

i'm not saying "he belongs in society". but putting mentally ill people in prisons doesn't help anybody. not the ill person, not anybody who will ever get in touch with the person, not society as a whole.

> be my friend
> have severe mental issues
> like schizophrenia, and strong paranoid moments every once in a while
> have a strong negative phase, hide at friend's (me) place
> don't go out for quite a while, never cool off, always fearing "them" to come and get him
> eventually thinks it's a good idea to surrender to the cops for some shit he's done
> they first laugh at him (on the phone) saying, they don't think that he had done it
> couple of weeks later, they arrest him anyways
> not in the u.s. so doesn't go to jail
> is now "stuck" in a half prison half mental home thing
> it's been more than two years now
> doctor there says, if he continues to pass the challenges there (sounds much like xp to me), he may get out "soon"
> but definitely not in the next few months
> mfw i'm not going to see my friend for some more months
> mfw i realize he's in jail but without a real sentence
> mfw i realize it wouldn't have happened if he had money

fuck this shit

> donated millions to charity
proving that he is a rich bastard.

there's exactly 2 reasons to donate to charity:
1) to show off to the middle class
2) to pay less tax (at least where i come from)

> shitting on porches
i actually like the guy even more, now that you've stated that

> yelling at peope in the nude
like a real threat to society
really now, big corporations fuck us day in, day out, but we're discussing here, if it's fair or ok to put weirdo's and small-time crooks away for centuries

do people here really believe there is much of a difference in actual politics, whether the president is from the democratic or the republican party?
this sounds so silly looking at from europe

>mentally ill people in prisons
I mean, that's a whole other conversation than "Homeless man robs bank - carrying a mandatory 3-40 year sentence in his state, gets 15"
In the end, he decided to walk into a bank, tell the cashier he had a gun in his pocket, and demanded money. Having a single prior conviction (Keep in mind he is 54) = Serious jail time.
His mental state and intentions would have been a factor, but again we don't have the information.

you may be right, but thinking he "decided" to rob a bank just makes the words "mental illness" meaningless. do you think he decided to become homeless? to poo on porches (if that's even true)?

i dont think they are blaming him for the cause of income inequality, they are just saying he isn't doing anything about it

which is, well, pretty much true

>CEO gets 40 month in prison, probably parole after half the time.
He gets jail time because he did something bad. He is not dangerous to society after that. He will just get out of jail and do what he wants. He might even learn his lesson.
>stealing 100$
wtf?
>robbing a bank
yes, you get 15 years in prison for robbing a bank. Even if you only get fucking 100$ because you screwed up. The key word is ROBBING. If he just got it from someones bag or something like that without assaulting anyone he would never get 15 Years.

A Robber should be locked up.

For all practical purposes you are correct. Both parties are beholden to their corporate gods. The party differences are social constructs like pro-gay or anti-abortion, and who gets to pay and receive taxes. The rich always get richer and the poor (and middle class) get poorer. 'Bout the same as every government throughout history.

I mean you added "mental illness" here
We don't know this was the case at all, and discussing if people decide to become homeless in general, much less talking about a single man we have no info about, is meaningless.

We know justice isn't perfect and atrocities happen, There is no reason to think that is the case here.

Armed robbery is multiple crimes. Multiple felonies. Fuck that homeless guy

For the same reason why if you have a debt of $10.000 and you don't pay they distrain even the hair from your asshole. If a bank have a debt of $100.000.000 they help it.

look, either he's mentally ill, or just really poor. there is no reason for anyone to behave like that. it really is that simple

>either he's
Or maybe the nigger just loves robbing banks, Maybe he was high, maybe he just gosh darn though it was a fool proof plan.
Trying to excuse his behavior by asserting 'Well he must have been really down on his luck or {unfounded bold ass assertion} mentally challenged' brings us right back to the start of all this, asserting anything with no information or evidence just to comply with what you want it to be is stupid. Actually, stupid.
Also this:

>down on his luck
you really don't get the whole class thing, do you?

Second headline is misleading:
> Lenient judge gives remorseful homeless man 15 years of free room and board after stealing

You fail to realize a lot of homeless people want to end up in prison? Free room and board. Thats not even baiting, thats a fact.

As for trump doing what trump does, eh. Who cares.

do you know a homeless person who wanted to go to prison?

You don't get this, Walking into a bank claiming you have a gun and demanding money isn't a productive life choice?
Sit there make excuses and blame society all you want.

what excuses?
i hardly doubt anybody here said something like
> what a pity, this funny chap ending up in prison
it is still wrong to jail them, and you know it. why else would you get triggered??

You think It's wrong to jail bank robbers?
I don't even understand how, or why you're defending this, But i do know you're shit out of excuses now you've been reduced to tumbler talk.
Robbing banks is wrong, state mandatory 3-40 year sentience, he probably both had a prior and wanted to go to prison. Justice served. We know this because it happened 5 years ago, and despite the media attention and public outcry, he's still in prison.
Cry more

The homeless guy story... he was very sick, needed medical.. tired of day to day street life.. told judge he did it cause he needed to be in jail and judge asked him for how long and granted him his wish..

it seems fucked up. but consider this. Billionaire had a career and contributed to society, even if he is a profiteering fuck head. Homeless man, had no food, no place to stay, would probably die on the streets, now he is sleeping in a bed, eating 3 meals a day.

>Robbing banks is wrong

> What is robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?