N. KOREA FIRES ANOTHER MISSLE

N. KOREA FIRES ANOTHER MISSLE

This one went over Japan and landed in the Pacific Ocean.

What does Sup Forums think of possible conflict on the Korean Peninsula?

Bring it on. Should be fun to watch, especially if the U.S. gets involved.

good time to own apple stock

if N. Korea attacks the South America is involved. No ifs about it.

are you aware all those missiles were supposed to hit usa but they just get broken and fall after 50km flight ?

Leave South America out of this shit user. We have enough problems as it is.

It'll be pretty terrible day for South Korea you edgy tween. Not saying it shouldn't happen if NK's belligerence persists, but there definitely won't be anything fun about it.

I honestly hope we nuke em.

This.
North korea has a 60% success rate with missles fired over the past few decades. Which means they have a 40% chance of nuking themselves if they try some shit.
I dare a mother fucker to try us

nothing will happen. Japan didn't even try to shoot it down. The US won't do anything to upset China.

Just as nixon chumped Taiwan, trump will chump Japan to make China happy.

>kill weebs
>cause ww3
what's so bad about it?

Atleast you don't have niggers

oh, your hilarious. book this kid on Colbert immediately...

I live in Japan. I could have been killed a few minutes ago. I understand why it wouldn't be fun. Doesn't mean I care about the people involved and wouldn't mind seeing a totalitarian dictatorship crumble under a real threat.

We wouldn't need to. We could lay them to waste with conventional ordinance in a matter of hours. Don't forget we toppled the third largest miltary in the world in 10 days when we marched into Saddam's Iraq.

Don't be so sure. The US sails ships and flies bombers in the waters in and around the S. China Sea all the time. and the Chinese always say they are enraged. And do nothing.

China needs the US just as much as the US needs China.

NHK report of the launch?

Not where I live (thanks god) Also: zero muslims. Also: some asian dictator is not trying to nuke us. So life is good I guess.

they have to stuff these missiles with firecrackers because they dont really have atomic bombs

source? I find it pretty weird that a missile flew over japan and they didnt shoot it down with an anti air missile system

(´・ω・`)yes

srsly, how many niggers live in japan?? I've been to tokyo several times and I don't recall seeing a lot.

They live mostly in Tokyo. That you didn't see many says a lot about how you travel and how little you saw.

Honestly, you know who I see a lot of in Japan? Aussies. They're thick as thieves, just everywhere. Being loud and partying.

And it's a damn shame. Met one in a convenience store two weeks ago after he was leaving Summer Sonic. He struck up a convo and told me how he was disappointed he wasn't able to "land some pussy." Dude then started shouting "pussy" over and over in a crowded store. Fucking disgraceful.

yep. Last time I was there I was in a hotel bar with some friends. Then a group down the way starts bellowing and laughing really loudly. I heard them talking while they passed by on their way out.

Aussies.