I wan't to die, there is nothing to me i can't even make friends or have someone say something to me...

I wan't to die, there is nothing to me i can't even make friends or have someone say something to me. I feel like the ugliest most god awful female in the world. not even plastic surgery could fix me. I'm fucking done with living. I don't want to die i just want to disappear and keep living without all my ugliness getting in the way, I can't get a job and I have not took a photo of myself since i was 13. I have extreme body dysmorphic disorder. I spend hours touching my face, crying and begging to god to just make me beautiful for a day. I need help I don't want some therapist telling me it's ok because that's their job. Just i'm begging for someone to just save me. You don't need to reply to this. Or read it. I just needed to get this out there.

Tits or gtfo

Thanks for sharing. Best of luck.

I have the same exact problem with acne/acne scars and my hair. My hair looks terrible when i dont cut it regularly, and I never want to cut my hair when it starts to grow because I'm always afraid of more of my face being shown.
I know its hard to listen to somebody say "oh your beautiful the way you are" when you feel the way you and I do. But I just felt like sharing so you know that you're not the only one that feels this way

I know what your going though and if you really feel that way I feel you I'm not gonna tits or gtfo or degenerate you because I feel the same at times and if you want I can talk with you

Share pic of yourself

What a fag
You should kill yourself if you so desperately want it, if you really know you are fucked beyond any repair for all eternity might as well off yourself, if you ain't gonna do anything about yourself then why anyone else would? Fucking ridiculous, and then bitching about it here, where nobody will care or hear so you can satisfy your deluded selfish need for attention

Fuck you faggot
And tits or gtfo slut

No that is going to make it worse. Like i said i have not took a real photo of myself since i was around 13 i'm currently 19 so that's 6 years maybe less maybe more. I have a phobia of cameras.

YOU DONT HAVE TO DIE TODAYYY YOU DONT HAVE TO DIEEEEEEE; WHO CAN RELATE????

I'l say it again you did not have to reply to this thread. You are retarded for wasting your time on a useless thread.
Fuck off

Tits or exit bitch

Me everyday

You can't be that bad, post pic I'll give honest opinion

Take a new photo and post, thread going to 404 soon anyways

Can you really live like this? asking random people for tits? what are you 12? Stop being such a horny little ass and go do something productive while you can.

If i agree with you, i will be sent to jail.

all fields

Go cry about it to your daddy, or maybe your daddy issues made you seek attention like a fucking trainwreck

post pic of your face and body

Tits or gtfo

Kys
Tits . now.

Surrender thy boobs or walk to the plank with thee

There two side here the one that have actually been laid and that are in there late 40s and never been laid

>not took a photo of myself since i was 13
setting up the insurance policy before the thread starts eh?

shoe on head? sharpie in pooper? Nothing?

And op who is a lying cock sucking faggot trying to bait fags like you in to replying

The amount of faggits in this thread

why are you on Sup Forums tho? are you a trap?

probs look decent

sage.

No one else reply until OP posts a pic of him/herself with time stamp.

A girl on Sup Forums? Unbelievable.

Can you at least summon up some courage to take a picture of yourself. I honestly don't think your as bad a you think you look.

just take a god damn photo, don't you understand we love to see ugly shit?

more likely than you think