This is the kind of shit that pisses me off...

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off. Ok the airport floods but these planes are at least $150 million a pop and these fucking idiots just left them at the airport to be damaged by floods. Why didn't they just fly them away?

People are so fucking stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4830676/Photo-planes-flooded-Houstin-airport-fake.html
archives.californiaaviation.org/airport/msg51724.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like a shark party

Insurance will cover it.

idiot.
>lets fly them to the official plane park!

If I were the insurance company I would say no fuck you, this is neglect. And I would be right, lol

It's almost like storm conditions wouldn't allow them to safely take off

Planes are waterproof, nigga. They be fine.

Any airport about to get a hurricane shouldn't have planes there anyway

not a pic of either Houston airport

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4830676/Photo-planes-flooded-Houstin-airport-fake.html

how can they be waterproof if they can fucking sink under water, headass

The only ones that sink are the ones that are damaged when they crash into bodies of water. Commercial passenger planes are pressurised, jizz-tonsils. You know what that means? They're airtight. You know what that means? They're also watertight.

Not as stupid as people who can't spot fake photos.

how can they be pressurized with the gear down?

Windows are all closed. Checkmate.

delete this. NOW!!

die in a fire

Compartmentalization is the key to safety when it comes to the elements. It's why boats don't sink even when there's a driveshaft going from the propeller to the inside of the boat.

FAKE NEWS

baleet ur poast feggits

archives.californiaaviation.org/airport/msg51724.html

ayo bb url u wan sum fuk

u mad white boi?

been stranded in the us for a week now cus of this horsehit

I assemble aircraft for a living at Boeing.... Can confirm the planes will be fine, maybe have to replace some landing gear bushings due to water damage, but the inside is air and water tight

Its like they had several days warning about a known category 4 and had the means to do something but decided "fuckit im rich biotch we'll just pass the costs onto customers"

just wait for your tourist visa to expire, we'll ship you home for free

not even a little bit true mr. aircraft assembler. the fuel bays and various areas are sealed but the majority of the fuselage is just sheet metal riveted to aluminum bulkheads. they are all capable of holding a vacuum obviously for high altitude flight but they are not submersible vehicles. They weren't engineered for that. These aircraft can all be salvaged through hundereds and hundereds of hours of maintenance but they will all now need to be monitored extremely closely because the risk of rust and structural failure is very high.

>Its like they had several days warning about a known category 4
they didn't really know where it was headed,
it looked like it was going to hit san antonio,
stalled for a bit then turned towards houston.

fuck you ITS REAL!
ITS REAL FAGGOTS!