Cucks of Hollywood

>Girlfriend tells me she wants to have sex
>Get super excited
>F-finally it's been so long!
>Girlfriend tells me to go away as she heads upstairs with Brad Pitt and Leonardo Dicaprio
>Mfw

Better cancel all your interviews

If I was at an interview to have a good time and promote my shit and someone insulted my appearance I'd come out swinging with the counter-burns. Wouldn't even care if I came off as a dick.

>le puta face

That pic reminds me of this

>tfw sore heart butterflies
why live?

Something tells me he has a proposition even when he gets cucked

Le Jewish fat man

all of this would have blown over after a day if he had just carried on as normal

>Work my ass off impressing the director
>Tell him I've quit all that comedy shit and am trying my best
>Invite the director to hotel room to show off my act
>Director sits on the bed, smiling
>Okay, Jonah. I am gonna need you to call Brad Pitt and Leonardo Dicaprio as I want a serious actor for this

What happened with this funny fat jew? I'm not american

He isn't serious enough

>funny

implying you dont laugh at him in his movies. i.e. draining a petrol canister so he can fill it with beer. Also, being sodomized be satan.

but really he has a weight problem and is trying to get a qtgf

behead those who insult jonah

I guess that's why they call him Jonah "Hill"

uh, what's the context for us who don't watch "interviews"? did his gf fuck Leo and Pitt?

i-is he growing larger?

I hate this fat Jew but I can't get over this smug French cunt implying cuckolding and doing that whole "haha facetious bait and switch, rug out from under you, you KEK!" bit. It really gets under my skin how she delivered that joke to be honest. Can't you just imagine the kind of smug guillotine worthy cunt that would say that?

And yet I do hate this fat fucking Jew.

Some French Female "Comedian" made a joke about how she had a fantasy about Jonah. In it he made her laugh and then she got fucked by Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio.

>French
>cuckolding
why were you surprised

Is he gonna be okay?

he's probably desperately seeking approval of attractive females right now as we speak. He's probably in the club, trying to see if random hot chicks will sleep with him. His self esteem has taken a hit and he needs to do whatever he can to fix it.

Dude is fucking loaded, even if he is a fat fuck he'll get more pussy than 90% of Sup Forums

yikes

He's a virgin? Wow, sucks to be him.

That woman is a faggot.

What this whole Jonah situation? I'm out of the loop can some one greentext exactly what's been going down

>fatass detected

Audience laughed she got what she wanted, he never coming back there so she doesn't give a fuck

He knows damn well they're not sleeping with him cause of looks

He has an eating problem, lard ass

should have made a comeback like "wow you blow your producer with that mouth?"

It was a weather-girl. The fat comedy jew got owned so hard by a french weather-girl that he refuses to leave his house now.

What a silly amount of subs for one man

>I'd come out swinging with the counter-burns

Oh I doubt that user

comedienne simply means actress in french.

>golddiggers fucking you for money is the same as women having sex with you because they think you're attractive

get a load of this whore monger

imagine if she had said idris elba and boris kodjoe or something