Soup Sup Forums

soup Sup Forums
greetings from /wsg/, been a while since i posted here, but idk where else to ask stupid drug questions.
i just took four m367 hydros, 10mg each, and dont know what to expect.
ive only ever taken one of these before so i dont have any tolerance to worry about.
my buddy who takes hydros every now and then says that four is way too many to start off with, but hes a hypochondriac about this crap so i was wondering if you guys have any experience with them.
so besides that drug general, i guess

yer gunna die.

Gonna get sleepy, opiates make you warm and fuzzy.

im glad Sup Forums hasnt changed

You'll be fine just don't mix it with anything and you'll have a sweet time . Try and stay awake

Youre gonna be incredibly constipated for a while

my buddy always smokes when hes taken a couple. i would if i had bud but im in the middle of a T break. im not dumb enough to drink while on these so i think ill be fine

You're not gonna die but yes that was too much. You're gonna get way more adverse effects than enjoyable ones, especially with all that acetometaphine mixed in. Gonna get hot and woozy and irritable, probably have a stomach ache tomorrow. No death though.

fuck

thats what i was thinking, it really was a waste to take four. whats a good amount, two?

Just skip to heroin my man
It's way cheaper

stay away from pills faggot. just smoke weed.
dont even drink alcohol. no good comes of it and you will regret it much later unless your dead.

I'm a regular user 10+ years and one of those would have me feeling fine. Half of one if I follow it with a six pack. I do space them out a lot though. Quantity is not always the answer.

Dont listen to this faggot, mixing it with alcohol will destroy your liver

Lol. One of my first time taking opiates to get high was 30mg oxycodone which is roughly close to 40mg hydro. Felt great. My friend drove me around in my car while I was nodding off in the back. I felt so good that i probably wouldnt have even cared if we crashed. Probably my greatest experience on opis. Now i can do 30mg and not even get high. Tolerance sucks. So does addiction.

If we were here for our health we wouldn't be taking drugs at all then, would we Sally?

got them for free, but good advice
i do just stick to weed, see above, and i dont drink except for maybe a glass of wine or brandy bc i love dicks
>i bet you hate smokes too
realizing this now, but im not too sure about the drinking

It's 40mg, assuming your liver is fine, you're going to be fucked up. But not crazy bad. Eat some sugars with it.

>implying liver failure shouldn't be avoided

>destroy your liver

Sorta the same way taking 1300mg of acetaminophen in one dose will?

why sugars?

Might puke, teeth are gonna go numb, you might nod out
Post again in about 30-45 mins
Definitely an unnecessary amount for the first time, but you'll be fine

nah cigs are fine with me , i just dont like pills or alcohol or anything higher than weed. i have seen the self-destruction of many

Four is way too many to start with, especially all at once. Not necessarily the opioid part though, cuz as some wise user have already pointed out its the acetominophen that'll really do damage.

Remember to keep breathing. Your nose probably itches right now, huh? Best grab some taco bell cuz it'll help with the noshits.

Unless you are taking a bunch of high Tylenol Percocet or vicodin your liver will be fine. Take pure oxycodone pills (don't think hydro comes without tylenol) and you will feel great and be fine

i hope i dont puke fucking shit.
i should of asked how many i should of taken before taking them, oh well live and learn
now i like you, my b if i came off hostile

The mixture of alcohol and acetaminiophen makes it even worse

This
Though I think this is what happens with oxy not hydro

Most opiates make you very constipated. It sucks. I've had knife shits that come out and slice up my asshole because they get so backed up and dry. It's always fun to look in the toilet and see more red than brown.

tips to ease my BM

nah its fine. just be careful and stay away from that shit and dont do them to often if you must. my bro ended up dead for like 10 minutes and almost permanently from em.

Skip to heroin

The ones op posted are 325/10

Which is why I mentioned it only with the lower dose.

nothing much to worry about at all
pain killers isnt that much fun
its more of a slight upper to me
but not like a heart racing type
more like a bunch of caffeine but the only side affects is a little scratchy, feeling hot, and sometimes a little bit irritable.
not much of a euphoric at all

you could get more wasted on other substances for probably less the price than you bough them for

what a fucking retard
gtfo

Tell me about valium or xanax? Experiences, anything really

Yeah that's not bad at all.1300 total. Some pills have 500+ and a lower dose of opiate. 4000mg is the max in 24 hours (you can go over it won't kill you but might fuck with your liver). 1300mg acetaminophen combined with some alcohol it will probably do some liver damage but nothing too bad. I've done it a few times and I'm still fine. Not saying you should go out and do it. Just saying it probably isn't as devastating as they make it out to be.