What if she says she has a boyfriend, Sup Forums? Should I still keep attacking?

What if she says she has a boyfriend, Sup Forums? Should I still keep attacking?

she certainly is fucking hot.... got more pics? i dont know the answer.

rape her bf in front of her. that'll show you're the alpha for sure...

Depends. Do you have no problem being the lowest form of life, as long as your dick gets wet?

FYI, it is still legal in around 15 states to kill someone you catch in bed with your wife. Legal defense is called Coitus Interruptus. No shit, google it

>M'lady

The point is, does she ACTUALLY have a boyfriend?

Most chicks who say they "have a boyfriend" are telling you that because they arent interested. An interested chick wont say shit about the cuck at home

Yea faggot swnd her your vagene and bobs

those tiddies hanging out all over that pic aren't saying "i have a boyfriend"

Im not white knighting for shit. If I came home and my wife was sucking a dude off, he isnt leaving alive, and her days very well may be numbered depending on how convincing she is that this was all a giant accident.

I have a legal defense, she has a face full of blood spray and mental trauma from picking someones brain matter out of her hair

How can someone else be the lowest form of life when that description already applies to you??

cringe

If she is telling you that, one of 2 things are occurring. 1. She has a boyfriend. 2. She has no boyfriend and isnt interested in you at all

What you call cringe, the rest of normal America calls justified homicide

careful you cut yourself with that edge faggot

I told my wife the day I proposed the only way she gets out of our marriage is by death.

top tier cringe

Im sorry you are a nu age fag. I really am. I however am most sorry that no one ever taught you how to be a man.

>talking about killing your cheating wife on Sup Forums constitutes being a man

SHOW BOBS PIC