neither

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw
youtube.com/watch?v=pNFRuHyntW0
youtube.com/watch?v=KmJaPiYPqnQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Machine_Records
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so she's like, part of a band or something?

Is it just me or does this video feel kinda racist and sexist with the 'whole pretty girl falling in love with the "handsome white guy" thing'?

old country cutie Taylor

youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw

idiot cuck

>another white guy
Way to prove my point

spoiler alert: they're both Taylor

youtube.com/watch?v=pNFRuHyntW0

Old. The acoustic stuff is more personal, the pop stuff sounds the same no matter who does it.

I prefer the cum covered Taylor ;)

Old Taylor had better lyrics and felt more emotional. New Taylor is good just not as good. Still hot though

youtube.com/watch?v=KmJaPiYPqnQ

I prefer young Taylor.

Current

How about no Taylor? Either way she's nothing but a hole with tits who would've been rich if she worked for daddy or if she bought fame. Instead she got daddy to buy her fame for her.

Are we talking Jaden Smith here or Taylor Swift?

You mean there's a difference?

She's a born talent, you can't just buy that face or that body. Get over it.

she's doing very fine in leather and overknees

Oh but you can, it's called plastic surgery.

I prefer the new taytay definitely

kek

She's not born talent. Her daddy bout a 3% share in the record label she was first signed to in order for her to be signed to it.

Young Taylor.
I don't know how many times I've jerked to this, but it was alot.

source?

Taylor was born into wealth and didn't do shit to earn her fame. Her dad bought a label and she was the first signed "artist" her dad bought her a lot of exposure...the rest is a fucking sham of a history. She's crazy ugly as fuck and flat as a board, what on in the hell would anyone want with her.

See also

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Machine_Records

>In October 2012, Borchetta told Rolling Stone magazine: "Scott Swift owns three percent of Big Machine

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift

>Taylor Alison Swift was born on December 13, 1989, in Reading, Pennsylvania.[1] Her father, Scott Kingsley Swift, was a financial advisor

Owning shares of her record label doesn't mean he bought her success. You really are dense huh?

You know how many record labels buy their artists exposure? That's the business.

And imagine all investments like the one her dad had in her new record label paid off so well.

Fucking think about things before making ridiculous accusations.