My life is fucking over before i even got one fucking chance to have one

my life is fucking over before i even got one fucking chance to have one.

fuck this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TriggeredSally
steamcommunity.com/id/thatfuckingweaboo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats wrong OP?

We're here for you.

sometimes things get worse before they get better. Hang in there dude

lol

just so sick and fucking tired of watching everyone get to not be alone while i'm fucking forced to be alone my entire fucking life.

i appreciate you

just fucking scared that things will only continue getting worse without ever getting better, which is another very real possibility for me.

Thank you. I appreciate you being here in your time of misery.

Z-Zordon?

Why are you forced to be alone?

I am kinda used to it. I have seen that I had some chances to not be. But I don't really think it's worth it. I started studying languages. Started playing the piano, got involved in pixel art, and started reading. I even started going to the gym 3-4 times a week. My life has been pretty good since then. And I haven't considered the possibility of a girlfriend at all. I still struggle with anxiety and perfectionism from time to time. But I am giving them a good fight. Just do what you want to do and stop being a fucking faggot.

Prostitutes?

Oh stop it you meme, go and spank that Tele.

This

Did you get an STI? Or maybe got on the S/O list?

twitter.com/TriggeredSally

tim??

You can always.. you know.. blow up a school or something ;) jk rofl

ive felt that pain OP. what exactly happened?

WINRAR

Dude.. everyone is alone. It's not just you.

My name is Tim and OP kind of looks like me. What state is the Tim you are thinking of from?

Isnt this the same guy that always posts these pity party threads?

..new zealand

If this is an Elliot Rodger situation, you do realise you have to ask a girl out if you want them to go out with you.

feel you dude...

Not I. Carry on. Although I am currently on the phone with a New Zealander. Small world.

Dude i am 16 and i am alone.idgaf about being alone

will do

sup faggot
it's been a while

except girls were attracted to elliot. massive distinction

They were? Huh.

Maybe his looks but his personality would send them running away

You are a perfect gentleman

Don't be rigid, OP. Accept that you don't have control, that you cannot predict the future. Move or read or go to school or do Peace Corps become a hobo. Thinking you know what's going to happen, you're often wrong and you're never certain. So create some chaos and see where you land, make some changes you're uncomfortable with. Things will change, if you're honest and humble and observant, you'll see other chances that you could never anticipate.

You won't know if you kill yourself now you retarded faggot

I hope you're real and actually this stupid.

oh stfu up you whiny ass fucking pussy. booofuckinghoo my life sucks.. get the fuck over dickhead lifes hard. fucking pussy

Thats it OP. Nothing turns female vaginas more moist than a crying manchild on Sup Forums complaining about being alone.

Like anything else in life, if you want a change, then do something about it, for fucks sake.

Lose some weight, start a decent career. Easily doable in a couple of years if you are serious about it. Women will come by themselves.

DOO EEEIIITT faggut

>wtf is with Sup Forums nowadays? Im assuming older bros have left bc this faggot posts every fucking few months bitching about how he's the most pathetic little cuck on this board but never goes through with doing it, he just wants pity since its prob all he has in this world.

BTFO

I understand. If you're not entirely right in the head you won't get much friends or a girlfriend.

i genuinely see no purpose in continuing life. all i'm doing is choosing to continue to torture myself

FUCK YOU FAGGOT
DIE
KILL YOURSELF
I DON'T MEAN THE PERSON IN THE PIC
YOU, THE TROLL FAGGOT NIGGERRRRR
FUCK
YOU

heres some of my exs tits, i hope theyll cheer you up. hang on there dude

underage!!!

Op dont listen to anyone of these underaged summer fags. do you have steam and want to play games? ill play with you steamcommunity.com/id/thatfuckingweaboo

>Op dont listen to anyone of these underaged summer fags.
replies to a meme