How the FUCK do I isolate a girl to ask for her number when there are other people around?

How the FUCK do I isolate a girl to ask for her number when there are other people around?

Start a conversation first, hi how are you? Whats your name? Then if she is still talking to you ask for her number to hangout. Be prepared for rejection... a lot. It happens 9 times out of 10 thats just the game

this.

Just sack up and go right up to her, preferably when she's mid-sentence, and say loudly that you want to suck Andy SSixx's creamroll asslog

Dony isolate her and do t judt ask for their number. Be a fucking boss and roll up on her and her friends and make yourself the alpha. Be the funny and charming then tell her friends in front of her that you think shes cute and the situation will just play out. But if you act like a beta you lose

>isolate a girl

This is unironically good advice.

Whats the setting? A party? Is she having dinner with friends? Why do you need to isolate her? Are you the phantom of the opera?

yep; this is what you have to do

Question is do you even deserve to ask her for her number?

She works as a bartender.

Yes.

Oh cut that shit out. Women should not be placed on some pedestal, that's why these motherfuckers can't talk to them now.

Isolate?
your already fucking up

I'm not a big proponent of isolation on the approach. Remember you are the shit, you are going to up to them as a favor. Just have fun engage with them. How would you feel if a whale came up to you and stared talking to you while you were hanging with your buddies. After you demonstrate your value concentrate on just one or two of them. Have them fight for your attention. Then isolate

good luck man, she get hit on like 80% of her work hours.

If a whale came to me I would be scared in any scenario.

If she's interested in you she will focus on talking to you more. When you're sure she is paying attention to you almost exclusively, ask her.

That said, it won't work more than it will. Flirting is about determination. Your success rate will be low, but it's the only way to get laid.

I managed to take her out to smoke for a break, but got interrupted because of too many people around, it's not the typical hopeless bartender scenario.

Fuckin' this. They're just people. They laugh, they cry, they have hopes and dreams, flaws, etc. etc. just like the rest of us.

>inb4 whiteknight

Whats this chicks name again?

That is the typical hopeless scenario.
Hit her up on social media or fuck off

drug her and crave you number into her arm. when she wakes up she will be so impressed she will call you.

larkin love

larkin love?

If I can't get it in a reasonable timeframe due to hangers on, or just poor timing, I wait for an exit - "[Your name here], I'm dangerously close to sobriety. Mind if I get your number in case I get lost on my way back from the bar? I'll give you mine - text me if your drink's empty by the time I get up there and I'll grab you a fresh one."

this. basically start with THE de-facto girltalk question all girls start convos with. "i like your -random material possession shes wearing/holding- where did you get it?" but make sure its a thing you have atleast some curiousity about. dont pretend to be an expert on it, in fact women like it if you're comfortable admitting you dont know a lot about it.

just get her to talk about herself and listen. keep the chitchat away from sex, dont make the conversation go longer than it needs, on the first lull, go "hey i gota go get a drink/check on my friend/make a call/blahblah. it was good talking with you. -hey, are you cool with me adding you on fb?"

she says yes, then the conversating continues and maybe you both hit it off. she says no, it wasnt meant to be, let it go.

>hey lemme order a beer, also gimme dem digits gurl

60% of the time works every tiem

reminder

>It happens 9 times out of 10
you're ugly

talk to her, make sure that she is not a retard, then ask number as you must leave but would love to hang out sometime soon

of?

Don't bother. I am a bartender too. They get like 25+ numbers a night and throw them out at the end. 99% already have a husband/boyfriend at home even if they lie and say they're single to get more tips.

Take out a $100 bill and hand her a sharpie. Tell her if she writes her number on it, she'll get it back. When she hands it back with her number, put it into your phone and test text it. Works for my 75% of the time and I'm a fat ugly nerd.