Sup Sup Forums I was doing demolition on a ceiling today and this fell from the ceiling

Sup Sup Forums I was doing demolition on a ceiling today and this fell from the ceiling.
Can any of you identify this creature?

Shitty dead rat

If you want a serious answer, clean it off as much as possible so we get a clear view of the skeleton

It's a bat

This is the only picture I took. I was kind of in a rush.

bat skeleton

Bat

I don't like that its bones are fleshless, it's dusty as shit, so it's old, but I'd still watch out for shit that bites.

As for the thing itself, it's a demon.

What used to be a bird

Google a bat skeleton. Not even close

It's a bird. Bats don't have feathers.

Where are you from? Could help narrow it down

Los angeles

Nice. You found a dead pigeon. Good on you.

You're holding it upside down, it's a bat

It is pretty close, but the tibia and fibula usually aren't that separated on flying mammals. It's probably a rat skeleton on further inspection.

It's Dracula get OUTTTTTTTT!!!!!

It's a fucking pigeon.

>I don't know what a tibia is
thanks for playing but no.

It's a frog, not a bat or rat or pigeon.

Thinks rats have feathers, thank YOU for playing but no.

>He thinks those are feathers
It doesn't matter. It's impossible to be sure because OP took a terrible image and apparently discarded the skeleton.

Fine, look at the pelvis. It's a bird.

It's a jewpacabra.

i think its a cat

>No gloves
You're a vile and wretched creature that deserves to be stuffed into a ceiling and forgotten about.

are those feathers?

It doesn't look like a bird pelvis and the vertebrae continue too far down to be a bird.
Don't know why retarded OP couldn't have gotten a picture of the skull.

This

Came here to say this, disgusting

It's a ceiling frog.

Its from an owl, they eat little animals but can digest the bones so much like a cat with hairballs they throw up whats left of the undigested shit like bones.

Turtle

This.

how much did your dealer charge for that? looks pretty dope. smoke it and tell us how it was m8

bats don't have feathers

Frogs don't have feathers or fur you fucking idiot

Thats a bird Nigga. Look at the defined feather at the top right arm

Dead

It's your mom's diaphragm, put it back

brown bat. what do i win?

Its a turtle

It looks like a FAT nug of some fire green.

>Frogs don't have fur
Fuck you nigger

That's an owl pellet

One time I was renovating a house and we found a dead babby skelengton in the wall. Thankfully it was not my personal Reno because when you discover that you need to disclose it in the sale and "dead nigger babby storage" usually isn't a good way of attracting customers.

It was a turn of the century house so cops figured it was a miscarriage of some illegitemate pregnancy of some upper class family and they tried to hide the shame or it was a miscarriage by one of the "help" and they couldn't afford a proper burial.

I also worked there alone late at night quite a bit and I spooped hard a few times after that while there alone.

That's a snipe, kid.

i think it moos

That's some type of kush strain

It's a rat. Wash your hands well they a carry rabies.

its a bird

Small bird. Most likely a Sparrow or Robin.