Tfw have slightly high normal voice that I use with family and friends but switch to a deeper voice when talking to...

>tfw have slightly high normal voice that I use with family and friends but switch to a deeper voice when talking to strangers or qts
I'm pretty sure they've all noticed that I do this but no one's brought it up in front of me

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2736304/If-want-know-loves-s-voice-People-make-subtle-changes-way-speak-talk-attractive.html
packbackbooks.com/answers/1894887/Why-does-the-pitch-of-our-voice-change-depending-on-who-we-talk-to
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lots of people do that.

I do this too

any notes about it?

I have been told my voice is noticeably higher when I'm drunk.

Well fuck I wanted to post in this thread but I pressed some combination of hotkeys that made me return to the front page and then I went ahead and posted a new thread instead of a reply. Sorry Sup Forums, going to kill myself now.

mine too, i dont know why.

I thought that for the most part it was a subconscious thing. You're more likely to speak in a higher tone when you're talking to someone above you and in a deeper voice when you feel you're the authority.

It's funny when a man does that and I get to laugh at his insecurity, but I have known a few women who do this and I really don't know what the fuck to think in those situations.

um no

Stop replying, I didn't mean to make this thread.

what do you mean?

See I'm a fucking loser

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2736304/If-want-know-loves-s-voice-People-make-subtle-changes-way-speak-talk-attractive.html

bump

packbackbooks.com/answers/1894887/Why-does-the-pitch-of-our-voice-change-depending-on-who-we-talk-to

You're crazy, kid.

now i know to control my tone

I'm very happy for you.

>tfw take on a country accent when dealing with strangers

I don't know why I do it, but instead of "good morning" I go; "mornin'" with a country accent for some stupid reason.

I'm fuckin hispanic and dont look a lick white or western in any way, shape, or form

.*`~ c u t e ~`*.

Kill yourself

why?

Because your faggotry has nothing to do with this thread.

rude comments don't have anything to do with the thread either