What's the most practical shape for salt and pepper shakers?

What's the most practical shape for salt and pepper shakers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EoQW03UFqQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

period.

are you happy?

salt and pepper shaped

You're a fucking genius

btw that looks like a grip for a weapon

Cylinders with some kind of non-stick lining. No corners for salt/pepper to collect in, enough volume to hold desired amounts of condiment, and still able to retain the classic salt/pepper cap shape. just add some kind of ergonomic texture on the outside to make it easier to hold, and boom you're set

tbh i still think that is the ultimate design.

Although its literally just a weapon grip I believe it would outclass the standard peasant salt/pepper shakers.

Just make the cap slide/have sliding holes instead of it removing completely

Perfect for sticking up your asshole

No shakers, shit for brains. Salt pig and pepper grinder.

>download.jpg
good job.

But actually it would be a good design, just add a better grip that wont slide off your hand and there you go, perfect design.

not using a grinder.

KYS you faggot

The most practical would have to be a funnel. But obviously one with the shaker top at the end.

Sphere with just a dent to stand on.

No

good luck holding it, sperglord

If you have trouble holding it, you're the sperglord.

I think we are getting some place now...push it push it! I must have these!!!

a fucking sphere
how are you supposed to hold it UPSIDE DOWN then fucking shake it without it sliding off your hand, faggot.

> TFW op is going to jew our ideas and steal the million dollar ideas.

>how are you supposed to hold it UPSIDE DOWN then fucking shake it without it sliding off your hand, faggot.
>what is friction

You can either choose glass which will slide right off
or plastic wihch will end up being heavier thus less ergonomic.

fuckin jerk

You faggots will argue about anything.

>holding a golfball in my hand turning my wrist, then make the motion I do when I fap is really really hard
Fuck off!

a salt/pepper shaker the size of a golfball?

good luck doing anything with that shit.
size matters, witty cunt.

piles of salt and pepper are actually the most efficient design

If you need anything larger when you are being served food, your cook fucking sucks. If you want to use a shaker while cooking just kill yourself, that's what grinders are for.

I'm not going to use the salt shaker once or twice then have to fucking re-fill it
Normally, when you use a salt-shaker you use it because you don't want to grab a bag of salt and a spoon.

I dont want to have to constantly refill my salt shaker like what the fuck kind of country are you in, france?

Cubes, they're stackable.

It might not be the "most practical" shape, which is the purpose of this thread, but implying it will just slide off is just retarded.

You gotta have a scoop.
The most efficient design would be a shaker with a gyroscope inside. You just get the inertia started and it continues to do the shaking for you without any effort.

i was assuming it was going to be a big bigger than a tennis ball, considering what I just said "I don't want to have to keep re-filling it"

What if you have greasy fingers? salts and pepper shakers are usually used when you're eating food eating or preparing food. Greasy hands are a possibility therefore this may not be the most efficient design.

>my country sells shitty salt diluted with fuck knows what, I need three tablespoons instead of a teaspoon to be able to taste any difference

Sowwy, sucks to be you. Maybe buy some real spices?

you don't need scoops when you have fingers

Yeah, let me use a golf ball sized salt shaker then have to keep refilling it every 7 meals, nice going.

How are you gonna grip that and shake you retard? Your fingers would be pointing towards the hole, you'd need to bend your wrist, uncomfortable

Hollow out a fidget spinner and drill little holes on one side. Now fill the fidget spinner with salt.Hold the fidget spinner above your food and spin it. Salt is evenly distributed with minimal effort

That's the idea you lazy cunt. Air humidity alone turns your salt to a solid brick inside the shaker if you don't open it for two fucking years, because you need one that fits a fucking bag full. Salt draws moisture out of the air, basic fucking knowledge.

Lost

>Air humidity alone turns your salt to a solid brick inside the shaker

Where the fuck are you keeping your salt, 3rd world mongoloid.

Fuck off newfag

In the kitchen, where you cook shit and water turns into steam, and water is wet you retard. Contrary to amerishit belief, a microwave oven is not the only thing you will ever need to cook anything you want. Well, maybe it's enough for what you want...

>water is wet
>retard

Assuming it's full? What if it's only 1 4th full?

I know it's in the fucking kitchen, but where in the god damn kitchen do you keep your fucking salt you dipshit?

You gotta keep it in a pretty retarded place it your salt turns into a fucking brick.

You tilt your hand more / slide it across your hand due to it being curved.

>water is wet
Hahahaha. Hahahahahahaha.

>ergonomic shape without finger indentations provides maximum comfort for hands of all sizes
>holes on the bottom so you don't have to turn it upside down, minimizing the amount of necessary movements
>spring-loaded rail.guided cap prevents the salt from falling off when not in use
>by pressing it, the holes on the container line up with those on the tab, allowing the salt to flow
>springs calibrated to require the minimum possible effort to press on the tab

> Water is wet
there's a lot of water in the ocean and That salt's not a brick. Where's your god now?

still, think about the weight

>water
>is
>wet
>you retard

>just enough helium to cancel the weight of the empty shaler

you're fucking attaching helium balloons
to a salt shaker

you what

>this is you
youtube.com/watch?v=EoQW03UFqQw

>WATER IS WET YOU RETARD