Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

hello jill, howsitgoin

Evenin' Jill. Good to see you again.

hey darling! I'm just finally settling in and getting dinner. how are you tonight?
good to see you too

today was a hard day of spam :s
what you eatting

please don't judge me... I found taquitos in the freezer, so I'm heating them up in the oven. it's been a long day and they looked easy enough.

hey there, user! how are you doing tonight?

You sure you can handle every day? Aren't there supposed to be other people who do these? They haven't been posting much lately.

yo!

how are ya this eve?

I sure as heck can! I may need to get a little drunk at some point to survive, but I'm nothing if not resilient!
other than a little high from paint, I'm doing alright! how are you?

Hello Jill, I'll be helping you out tonight.

welcome welcome, darling sister. you need anything tonight?

yea, you probably shouldn't smoke that shit (lol)
I had a pretty chill thread just now. finishing my beer and thinking if I should watch some Rick and Morty for a change

Hey Jill, ill take a whiskey on the rocks

ok, that sounds kinda sad you know?

I think Jill meant the fumes of paint. Have you watched any season yet?
Nope, just decided yo be useful again.

oh, I'm not... smoking paint. it was just a little old and strong, and went right to my head.
coming up. you having a nice night, user?
it probably is a little sad, but I also haven't eaten today and I don't care enough about making something nice tonight.
well, I'll appreciate it then.

yeaa I know what Jill meant. just tried to make a shitty joke.
haven't watched any. a friend is trying to make me watch it, but I kinda keep finding excuses not to procrastinate

Hello Jill. Let me just give you a quick bump here...

Discord later?

And did you still want to talk? I'll be on tonight, if needed.

You're the best.

I can smell the Cheetos dust from here

Hello amigos,
What's a good drink to combine vodka?

You might want to clean that up, user. Funny stuff will grow in it if you don't.

weeew that imageswap.
thanks, doll. I sent you a message, don't know if you saw it yet.
I definitely am not, but thank you.
hey now, I resent that. we eat cheddar popcorn in this household.
lemon/lime juice and cranberry juice.

H-Hello! It's nice to see you again, I... uh... saw your thread and... THAT ISN'T TRUE, I WAS WAITING FOR YO------- Oh, ehem... How are you doing?

What brand of whiskey?
Watch it, that or watch JoJo.
Do you even need to ask?
Wash your crusty cheeto hands.
Alloha! The most basic thing, orange juice, but you could try different kind of juices, just don't buy flavored vodka, no bueno.

How about second best?

I messaged you too, notice me.

Jack Daniels

I went to the doctors today and found out that I had a sinus infection

Daaaamn that sucks. Did he give you something for it?

Which one?
Fucking rip.
Hello Snek.

need anything tonight?
that depends on who you're putting ahead of me.
I told you to go. medication, then?

>returned from a 2 week trip in Europe
>loved every bit of of the experience
>while there I lived how I want to live
>ate well
>went out
>chatted with strangers
>hit on women
Now that I am back home I can't help but feel bitter. I'm back to my normal life eating fastfood, being a wagecuck, being drunk whenever I'm not working and just lying around letting life pass with no motivation. I really don't know what to do, my antidepressants have never done more than make it so I don't sleep all day.

I'M NOT A SNAKE, I'M A TSUCHINOKO!

I probably have that, too... I'm just scared that I don't even want to think about it...

No, I just... missed you...

He reccomend me some antibiotics and a brether.
I won't die yet neptuna
Im alitte bit better now though

that imageswap actually fooled me too at first. I completely forgot about it

Sorry it's not quite the light mood the thread seemed to intend but I wanted to let it out.

I won't tell you.

Well, I hope they work. Rest and eat.

Do you live on a tight budget, user?
The threads are or were often made for people to express as you just did, no worries.
Tsuchinoko?
What a shame :^)

that tends to happen with trips. you get on a bit of an emotional high, and once you get back, it all crashes back down.
re:medication, if your antidepressants aren't working, you should talk to your doctor to try a different medication or alter your dosage. please make an appointment.
oh. hi then!
fair enough.

Thanks famalam, cheers Vodka good

I feel okay but is it really that bad?
Okay I guess
I know right

>Do you live on a tight budget, user
No, far from. I live alone and only really buy food, alcohol and gas.

I love you Jill.

Not really, it's just that my sister and my father had it, but that of dad was more serious and underwent surgery ... Maybe I'm confused, but ... N-NO, I don't want to scare you!

And I... I'm afraid...

right, I forgot to mention: drinking excessively can hamper the efficacy of your antidepressants. that may also be something to consider.
I love you too, user.

jill, why are you such a faggot?

Hey, hey, do you know the technique to drink vodka properly??
Yee.
Then why not simply saving money to move out of the country? That's what I intend to do myself, save enough money to move out to Germany and take an apprenticeship.

because I love every single person I come in contact with, and that includes you.

Jesus, Jill, what a fag.

can't help it, sorry.

Just tell me what will happen I want to know more about my condition?
What did you do to my drink!

Ehhm that's mmm ehhh cool, I guess

>save enough money to move out to Germany
A lot of the southern Germany towns were nice and really comfy. Language would be a problem but I could manage. I hope you do manage to move someday.

Ehehe... I don't really know...
YOU ARE OK, I-I GUESS...
And... what did the doc tell you?

it'll probably keep aching and you'll be coughing and/or sneezing for a while, but if you take what the doc gave you, it should clear up.
also I suck a mean dick, if that's what you wanted to hear.

I know I will, because I want to, and I always get everything I want because I can get it by my own means. But it is not me who we are talking about here. Why not consider moving abroad, user?
> I suck a mean dick
Goodness, Jill, have some grace...

Is Jill a man or a woman?

a faggot

I have all the grace I need.
just someone posting pictures and trying to help people.
Jill the character's a lady.

That i should take the medicine and get some rest.
Can you reccomend me some music to feel better?

hi

hey there, darling. you okay?
Bill Evans/Jim Hall, if you like jazz. one of my favorite duos.

Portishead.

Yeah I'm alright for the most part. Was in the mental hospital earlier this month though for 6 days.

Why?

hey there, darling. is this my friend who says "hi"? how are you tonight?
that's pretty rough. did they just release you, or offer continued treatment via therapy or medications?

prove it

how do you expect me to quantify that? that I love and care about people? it's not something I can just go "yup here I'm a card-carrying member of the love police."
I can say that I do my best to let go of things, and not hold grudges or hate in my hearts, and try my hardest to help people where I can.

Well, it's time for me to go...
Goodnight, everyone, have a great night and a great day tomorrow...!

S-See you!

yes
depressed as usual.
how are you?

Eh I just checked myself in because life had been stressing me out. I'm disabled from schizophrenia and went to the mental hospital many times when I was first diagnosed (21) and knew if I just went to the mental hospital I'd get a chance to examine myself in a safe environment. Doesn't hurt that the same company that ran my mental hospital in California also runs here in my new home of Phoenix, AZ.

Was pretty good trip there. They had 2 horses come in for one of the therapy sessions and we could brush and feed them.

I got out on the 10th of this months I think. So i've been doing some thinking at home, but overall I feel better. The reason I was stressed is because my apartment has gotten really expensive and I'm not gonna be able to afford it, but my mom was able to help me find a new apartment that was for low income only, since I'm on SSI.

It wasn't really that rough though. It was more like this image honestly. I slept very well and they made some pretty decent meals for me (vegan).

Jazz is nice to listen to
I check it out but what song do you want me to listen to?
Night

I mean... everyone can SAY that.
You've told me that before. But I didn't take it serious since everyone can say that and you say it to everyone.
I think it's not something you can easily prove until you really get to know them.

Replenished on booze, now I would like to stay here and drink for a bit in good company.

Hi Jill. Tonight I received lewd pictures from a friend of mine in another state. She's younger than I and I really don't know how I should feel about it. Never particularly thought about online dating until now, what do?

have a good night, hon.
I'm holding up, I guess. need to do laundry at some point tonight, but if that's the worst of my problems then I don't have much to complain about.
well, that's good enough then. glad you're at least getting back onto your feet. I'd still suggest you look to see if there's a way you could pursue some follow-up care, just to try and prevent another breakdown.
>2 horses came in
color me jealous. that sounds like an amazing way to feel better.
I'd get someone in to vouch for me, but most of 'em have left by now, I think.
hey there, need anything?

I've got doctors I speak to all the time since I'm schizophrenic/bipolar so I have to take anti-psychotics. I appreciate it though. It's good advice.

Just whiskey on the rocks, you helped enough last night. Just here for comf thread, and drink whiskey.

That is a great pick-up line tho.
See ya!
Well, it is great to hear that you got your condition under control, that is more than I can say about myself, proud of you, user!
Buddy!
Why did she send l00ds?

I don't really want you to listen to Portishead lol. shit's way too depressing.
but, ofc, if you want that sweet melancholy,
Glory Box, Sour Times and Wandering Star being the best of them

I mean... it's up to you, ultimately. some people can make it work, plan trips to visit, have scheduled skype dates, all that kinda stuff. but other people can find it really hard to do. I'd suggest you just... think about it, really.
aight, that's all I was worried about. I'll keep you in my thoughts, alright? I hope it improves soon.
fair enough.
I'll get one printed up, then.

>Why did she send l00ds?

I honestly don't know. I was in a discord voice call with her and all I heard was "turtles can flyyyyy" and she was holding a plush turtle making it "fly" while revealing herself to only be wearing panties (only saw from belly button down). I don't know if it was intentionally lewd or not, just confused.

Then make me feel loved
Will I come off as a tryhad when I order it neat?

that doesn't sound too bothersome

Thanks you guys. Much love, and God bless.

Buddy!
Did I come off that way?

Okay

You're welcome! Please take care!
Mmh... it can be a bit ambigous. Why not ask her about it? Or hit on her a bit to confirm your suspicions!

b-but I don't know anything about you yet, I don't know how to effectively love you.
I will say, you won't be too much of a tryhard ordering it neat. a lot of people are opposed to seeming like ice would water down whiskey, but a bit of water can actually help open up the flavor profiles.
it shouldn't be! but what about you? you seem to always be kinda low, and I don't... really know how I can help. can I?

Finally got an Apprenticeship at a very nice international company, after 1 year of getting denied by companies. Feeling good and its also a beautiful night for vodka.

its bell, testing some posts real quick, not spamming

eh, haven't actually talked much, but this thread has been comfy.
good night everyone, cya on thursday!

just keep doing what you do, I guess.

hey, congrats! that's gotta be a nice step in the right direction. here's hoping it all works out great, okay?
no worries at all. any reason we're testing... seals? coats of arms? I'm not 100% sure what they are...
night, hon.