Hahaha Fuck Texas!

Hahaha Fuck Texas!

Maybe its that MAGA wall keeping all the water in!

top kek, get rekt conservitards

Weak ass bait, OP.

Not everything is bait desu.

maybe i just hate texas.

God sent this storm to Texas because God hates fags!

Houston is liberal. Full of niggers, spic s and fags. So it's ok

I don't give two shits about this but just remember that "ha ha ha" when your gas prices go up three dollars a gallon. It's coming. Just keep telling yourself "ha ha ha" as you pay that. And this will be globally my friend. So I don't give two shits where you're going to tell me you live your gas prices are going up. Bank on that. So "ha ha ha"

You're wrong. Austin is liberal, Houston is extremely conservative. Somebody fed you some bad information. I've lived in Texas for 45 years. Part of that was in Houston. I know some shit about this.

ur 45 and still on Sup Forums?

I know more. I live in houston. Things have changed.

Cant take cunts seriously who cant spell for shit and wear walking shorts.

Not everyone on Sup Forums an heroes.

inb4 "drain the swamp"

not funnu

Excuse me, but there are two spelling mistakes in that photo. The first word "looters" needs two Os and one T, and the word "shoot" should be "shot", since the way it's spelled now is in the present tense, which is incorrect.

Thank you very much for reading my post. Have a blessed day.

When your own shitty hydrocarbons wreck your shit. Good riddance! Sorry we lost a few liberals but a fine trade off nonetheless.

Wrong. It should be 'shooted.'

You don't know shit. Our last mayor was a married lesbian. We voted for Clinton.

They wanted the wall, Liberals keep stalling it. The storm was natural, but the flooding is the fault of the Liberals.

Idiot who built his house on a flood plain says what?

First, OP reached a conservative low with this thread.
Second, aside from the big cities, Texas and Louisiana are super conservative so god must hate straight, evangelical, conservative white people.

I'm nearly at the top of a 50ft hill over a natural water drainage.
>Try again.

When can we expect the airports to be open again?

>god must hate straight, evangelical, conservative white people
because they haven't tortured the gay out of fags

Your missing the whole issue here. The rest of Texas is fine it's only the liberal shit holes like Houston.

If Christians would return to stoning people to death, such as gays, disobedient kids, ect - and following the rest of the bible, this would not happen.

idgaf. I'd happily pay $12/gal for gas to see the biggest, dumbest state of backward assholes convinced of their own superiority brought back down to earth.

Ideally the Mexicans will overrun you as soon as you try to rebuild. Shit will be fucking hilarious.

They should have built the wall faster.

>Hahaha Fuck Texas!
>Maybe its that MAGA wall keeping all the water in!
>top kek, get rekt conservitards

That face when you realize the coast and southern Texas "is blue" went for "Hillary"

what a retard do not even realize your making fun of you own kind

>ur 45 and still on Sup Forums?
Did you think this was a place for kids? Go to bed kiddo!

1 soda bottle w/drain cleaner & aluminum foil in it
+
Water balloon launcher
=
redneck suburbanites spray gunfire everywhere reducing their number by 5

that fucking libtard is reveling in the misery of liberals because he thinks their conservatives
what an idiot

There is little point here, much of Texas and Louisiana are under water both conservatives and liberals. You guys don't sound like Christians, you sound like you follow the Old Testament which Jesus rebuked. I think people who follow the Old Testament are usually called Jews.

FUCK YOUR LIFE YOUR NOT FUNNY

>Laughing at others dying and losing all their possessions overnight

Phew. I'm pretty sure you kids got more edges than Damascus steel.

Jesus did not discard the OT, he fulfilled it, it was not 'removed' just completed.
>Sorry fag, God still hates you.

Protip: If you're reveling in the suffering of others, you're not really a liberal, just a childish attention whore

hurr Durr
I'm op
I'm retarded

it would be mostly liberals getting the blunt of of the storm

laugh now, but realize, when you're laughing at us, you're only laughing at your future selves.

There is no escape from this place.

oh you know why texas is so democrat? mexicans

>liberals getting the blunt

it would be, wouldn't it
kek

sad thing is the coast, you know the worst place to be is liberal

typical Hillary voter speaks out their ass without really knowing anything

Nooo not the posessions!!!

Think of the material objects!

Top motherfucking Kek
>MAGA wall keeping water in
Made my day OP

> Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place. (Matthew 5:17)
Nope, Jesus did not rebuke the Old Testament.

>implying Texans aren't just covering up their faggotry. Everything's bigger in Texas including the gay populatiob

I don't know, but how much of that red is under water right now?

Houstonians are pro and will shrug this off. Nice try.

Only some poor bitch would act like material objects don't matter.

laughs at the misfortune of others.
wonders why Hillary lost.

Just let Texas drown already. Has that incest infested state ever contributed anything good to the world?

And the Houston nigger swim team comes in last place

How many people did Jesus stone to death?

Oh, did you come to /b and see someone making a joke about something inappropriate?

"Mexicans will overrun as soon as you try to rebuild."
>Texas was never Mexico
>70% of Houston population isn't Mexican

You're just mensa club faggot neck ears aren't you?

so many buzzwords in this thread

le edgy cuck thread xD

blunt?

That must be one biiig motherfuckin spliff, if it just got passed to you by a hurricane.

acid rain

or maybe you are just a douche

kys

Incest? Ok fam think you got us confused with our neighbor. Global contribution? watch your gas prices over the next few months and you tell me.

Houston and Austin are basically California but the rest of Texas is pretty cool actually. 72 oz steak in Amarillo, a great marching band selection in the Dallas Fort Worth area, more guns than people, more gun ranges than churches.

Explain.

"Which way to Hoostone??"

Can't we just give Texas back to Mexico?

>texas was always and will always be mexico. god bless this mess

This is the dumbest argument I've read on this site yet

you all suck

Hunks

When they're not closed anymore.

Also
>You're just mensa club faggot neck ears aren't you?

Houston bro here, other than getting 15-20 inches of rain every day since the hurricane hit, we are doing fine. I live in the upper side of Houston away from all the poverty stricken trash. The only ones affected my most of the flooding were the dirty Shillary supporting blacks and mexicans. Galveston and Corpus Cristi are essentially equivalent to Atlantis, if Atlantis was a poverty stricken hell hole. Perhaps this is God's way of cleansing the Earth of filth like he did with Noah.

Ask our former democrat lesbian mayor if shit changed

People need to stop sexualizing men, it's way out of hand.

Nice bait there ya newfag

kek

ITT:

Muslims

what a hero, we will sing songs of him by the campfire

lool

>upper side
>poverty stricken trash

Because unless you're in river oaks, memorial, or sweet water everywhere is poverty stricken trash.

Pick one.

when you get cancer, you will remember making this thread, and you will be sorry you brought bad karma upon yourself

Texans didn't want trump, they voted cruz.
And yes I could care less about Texas, its a shitty boring state with a counterfeit tough guy culture.

Have you had it? Have you had it up to here?

you forgot about the woodlands

She left the nation, as all libtards, dumbocrats and otherwise should. This nation was founded on Christian beliefs and should remain a Conservative nation to preserve that mindset.

Christ went to the cross for what then?

*spreads my gay ass for you*

lol wtf is going here
>americans smh

Kekd

Over half the city is black or mexican, I thought you fags liked multiculture shit

honestly everyone in texas who didnt see this shit coming from miles away was retarded im pretty sure everyone knew it was gonna be new orleans v2 with less blacks

For our sins, in hopes that we would not embrace them. Christ was the great sacrifice as the Good Lord had already flooded the Earth in hopes man would then change, but this didn't work, Jesus died for OUR sins in hopes we would work to better ourselves, this is failing, the four horsemen are the next reaction from God. The Lord loves us, but also wants us to lead lives that are respectable, not ones that are squandered on filth and horrid choices.

Hahaha kathy griffin looks as if she has a cunt like a bin bag of old sea food

Shotgun blast and a big woo hoo

*hits blunt*
dude weed lmao