My GF of 8 months wants me to become christian or she's gone. What do Sup Forums?

My GF of 8 months wants me to become christian or she's gone. What do Sup Forums?

if she tryna force a religion down your throat then drop her

how's this even something you consider?
get the fuck out

if she is fat, dump her. if she is cute, pretend to be christian

Christian ist best . So you better bei Christian or give ne your Woman .. FAG. Show picture.

Join us brother!
DEUS VULT

This is just a test OP. Women do this all the time, they test men and try to see if they can push you to some limit or get you to 'heel'.

Big word of advice to you and any other guys here: be strong, be stubborn, and be willing to lose the girl.

I'm a Christian too, but it's bullshit that she waited 8 months to spring that on you. It should have been made clear before the second date.

Get in a good bible study. Challenge the historicity, the reality, remember that it's not by proof but spiritually discerned. You don't choose Christ, he chose you before the history of the world. If after 8 months, God don't honor that? You tried.

if no sex: pretend the religion, have sex, then leave the hoe

if you've had sex: leave the hoe

Have you banged or is this a "wait til marriage" scenario?

This is very important

be Christian but super anal about it and make her follow everything like not wearing clothes of mixed fibers. or make her go to church every day until she gets it. or tell her you're saving up for a surprise for her and then spend it on a minority she dislikes

Why aren't you already Christian is the real question?
Look at these beautiful crusaders who fought for the Holy Land. Also, its nice to believe in something, it gives us hope.

OP here. Of course there's been sex. She ate my ass.

This

you are here asking this question on this board ??.....wow......just wow..
well let me tell you boy,
you are so less then even a beta ,,,that even if you converted to her religion , she would leave after while because you are weak and to much of a self absorbed narcissist to care about .

if you are not trolling and this is real ,,just break up it will save you a lot of pain later
if you are just attention begging because as I pointed out earlier you are a narcissist then you should just end your life because soon NO ONE will care about you ...

Dump her AND give your life to Christ.

Say no and that if she can't handle it then you're done with her.

Odds are it's a bluff and if not you don't need her bullshit anyways.

How am narcissist?

Tell her she should compromise and you both will become jews

Pretty sure she means it. She kinda hot and make 100k.

this
fuck religion
dont be a cuck. man up and do the right thing

Four magic words: Anal Sex for Jesus

Say anal or you're gone.

Ultimatum vs ultimatum.

Depends. Is she worth keeping? You could always pretend to be christian.

Damn, is she the money maker in the relation? If so, just do it, you're already a faggot.

Does she give good head?

really ?? because you beta cuck ..you cant even think for your self and you think everyone else should....
if you don't want to join then don't , but to come here and whine about it ?..
I would you just out of general principle for being this much of a pussy ...that you cant make a decision for yourself,
you disgust me

But how does seeking the input of others show excessive interest in myself?

Well then I'd say checking out. If she was withholding sex I'd suggest you run, a girl who weaponizes her vagina cannot be trusted. If you dig her enough to think about it then maybe it could improve your life/lives. Besides, being Christian isn't so bad. I wouldn't go Catholic and I'd REALLY have to like her to be Baptist but some of the others are chill

*sigh*
>slap
>I would you just Slap out of general principle for being this much of a pussy .
I must be really tired...

what's wrong with asking for opinions?
OP never said he would follow our commands
chill the fuck out, man

Tell her she must become an atheist, or you're gone.

Yes , you little fuck
ANYONE who needs someone elses validation for something like this ..is not asking for other peoples input you little shit for brains , YOU are asking this here because you want attention , YOU think everyone should give a shit about whether or not YOU have a fucking girlfriend ..so you are a narcissist

fuck off you beta cuck ...asking about religion here is a guaranteed shit fight with the god freaks and atheists and the fact he cant figure out whether or not to convert is pure shit trolling

You seem triggered.

opinions ?
for what ?
you either want to or you don't
why ask for someone else's opinion on how to conduct your life ?
seems a bit weak if you ask me.

It doesn't. An angry tard just learned that word and is overusing it.

That said,your girlfriend is a fake Christian. If she really cared about your religion she never would have dated you to begin with. She's just facing social pressure from her church and family and is forcing you to deal with it instead of taking responsibility herself.

Your best option if you actually care about this girl is to find out what dirtbag is pressuring her and tell the, politely at first, to stay the fuck out of your relationship.

If I'm wrong and she's doing this of her own volition then she's probably got a salvation complex. Girls like that find "damaged boys" and try to "fix them". If this is true then she is crazy and you should drop it.

It's just a religion

ya , because all you fucking babies need someone else to tell you what to do , then you bitch about it and still do nothing
you Millennials are so fucking weak minded and easily lead around.

Never give in.

"Just rub one out. It's the champagne of victory..." - Bill Burr

Any sex yet? Believe or not devout Christians since they are repressed, they are the most sexually perverted people. Of coursed you have to deal with their nonsense. Pic related.

How old are you? Seriously, because the way you speak, you can't be older than 16.

I think you're spot on, but it's her mom. Also, her mom is not just crazy, but she Mexican crazy. Not sure I can take on a megabeast like that.

Milleniluls

Who cares about her? Believe in what you believe in.

God wills it!!!

>If I'm wrong and she's doing this of her own volition then she's probably got a salvation complex. Girls like that find "damaged boys" and try to "fix them". If this is true then she is crazy and you should drop it.
She might be this, too. After sex she like me to lay on top of her and she cradles my head like I'm a boy.

that is lousy bait try harder .

How is that bait, what are you retarded?

Your GF is Mexican? You sure it's not Catholicism they want you to covert to?
Either way, yer fucked, those people love their religion.

nope that is even worse

just tell er its over and see how she reacts

dont argue shes obviously and idiot

Yeah. Full-on Mexican, from Mexico City. Oddly enough, she's not Catholic. But we've gone to church a few times and it's been weird. People waving their hands in the sky. Crying. She nods and grunts uhhuh and yeah when the preacher makes a point.

tell her family you're a Muslim and then blow them up, then show your gf the peaceful teachings of Islam.

Well that's not too weird.

Just be honest with her. Tell her you're not feeling the Christian thing and that you really don't think it should stand between you. Get her to "come up with the idea" that it might be just her mom's pressure herself. Then maybe she can back you up subtly until she's more independent.

I've got a Christian side chick that I've gotten to change her theology because she actually likes affection and dick more than Jesus. People are that way but they wanna pretend they're not. Sometimes you just gotta help them through the hoops.

Yeah, that sounds like she's actually into it, did she know you were not interested in religion from the get go?

To be fair the side chick is kinda ugly and her husband is 20 years older than she is so it's not really worth bragging about.