Just made myself my best breakfast. Steak and Eggs!

Just made myself my best breakfast. Steak and Eggs!

What is your best breakfast Sup Forums???

Awww yeaahhhh breakfast thread.

Pic related. My delicious breakfast.

Filthy carnivore

cup of milk with a bolillo

Where's the steak?

those hard-boiled eggs are cooked very well

usually beans, black pudding, fried tomatoes and mushrooms, beans, toasted bread with marmalade, maybe a slice of ham if its in. typical english breakfast including tea.

I would harsh eat this

They are pickled!

>Steak

it looks like pork wtf.

Your 2 slim slices of steak with just a dabble of A1 sauce is weak, but the boiled eggs look good.

Beside the eggs, r-tard

You brits are fucking gross

Those tiny little slithers? Is a fucking baby eating this?

> 2 piece of leftover steak
> 3 pickled eggs
> bread probably stored in fridge for extended use
> an entire stick of melted butter

confirmed poorfag

Dennys food tastes like depression on a hot plate.

that's a delicious plate. you ever try an english breakfast? put hair on your little dick.

Nigga why you havin' breakfast at 10 PM? Are you a vampire?

it should be punishable by law to call that pitifully tiny amount of meat a "serving"

Poor people dont eat that much protien.
Also, theres no way thats butter.

What the fuck is that????

Beans and black pudding are not concidered edible where I come from

I just threw up in my mouth a little

black pudding is delicious. i'd eat it every day if it weren't so fatty.

Man you can save pickled eggs for a long ass time, if you're pickling eggs so your fresh ones don't go to waste, you're a poorfag

Also LOOK AT THE "STEAK"! That's not a steak its not even a quarter.

Therefor I conclude that that, in fact, is an entire stick of melted butter. I rest my case.

Loose the bread, that white flour will turn u diabetes in a heartbeat lol

>Man you can save pickled eggs for a long ass time

you can save FRESH eggs for a long assed time no need to pickle 'em unless you're from africa and don't have refrigeration.

wtf is the yellow shit

Why did you totally fuck up your eggs OP?

Hollandaise?

NO SHIT FAGGOT I DON'T STICK MY EGGS IN THE GROUND LIKE NO CHINAMEN.... Wait I think we agree. Nvm.

let me guess u eat at the cesspool of subhuman niggerscum known publicly as waffle house

nigger

on stk & hbes?

Dennys has my favorite plate of depression tyvm.

Looks like hollandaise sauce. It's melted butter and lemon juice, with a little bit of salt and paprika.

thought this was a keto breakfast at first. You should really consider the ketogenic diet. The health benefits are immeasurable, and you'll drop pounds fast. I've been on keto for a week now, and I've lost 10lb. What could be more manly than eating nothing but meat, eggs, cheese, and greens? Carbs are for fat fucks that can barely lift the remote, let alone the type of weight i put up in the gym. Ditch the fucking bread, and you're off to a good start in a ketogenic lifestyle.

chains. we don't have a lot of chains in england except for the american fast food crap that has invaded and all the fucking pakis eat at. We have Bill's, there's more than one of those for breakfast.

>on stk & hbes?
exactly

Ever had them Chinamen eggs? It's a fucking rotting egg they cover in ash and let it sit months in the ground. They call them "1000 year eggs". Tastes like shit.

i would kill a man for a philly cheese omellette right now
but i'm far too lazy to just drive to dennys

Faggot

no, they look like they've been caked in filth for 1000 years. I have however had thai duck eggs. I've spent a lot of time in Asia and I've had the duck eggs that they let mature to n embyro, durian, and rattlesnake wine.

The best breakfast in the world is The Elvis at Clary's Cafe in Savannah GA. Thick slices of French toast with peanut butter and banana layered between. Served with bacon and black coffee

thts the best breakfast omg

You're probably a fat, bread and chip eating bastard aren't you? Give up the carbs man. You'll feel amazing in about a week.

Scottish breakfast out classes Englishfag breakfast.

Slice sausage, link sausage, mushrooms, beans, black pudding, haggis, potatoe scone and hash brown

Or if you are a poorfag porridge oats

blah. what do you expect from the US' deep south though.

Best brekkie for me is smoked salmon on melba toast.

you left out the egg yolks.

Get you weak ass breakfast out of here.

Scrambled eggs
Steak (actuall steak not beef off cuts like your pic)
Pork sausages
Bacon
Sauteed mushrooms

The big question is why the fuck would you think pickled eggs were acceptable?

You habe good taste user

Checkd

My perfect breakfast is
>country fried steak with a pepper gravy
>biscuit and gravy
>hashbrowns
>two eggs over easy
>buttered wheat bread
>black coffee
>and another biscuit with strawberry preserves

I'd destroy a Grand Slam rn. The Dennys close to me closed recently because someone killed a bitch and dumped her body behind the restaurant. She was there for a week until they noticed the smell. Still I need my hashbrowns. Couldn't this guy have gone to like an outback instead?

oh man you've had those baby duck eggs! I was offered one and I just couldn't man... maybe if I had a little liquor in me. Durian is like butter man, it melts in your mouth but fuck does it smell like gasoline! Never had the chance to try rattlesnake wine tho, is it strong af?

>Scottish breakfast out classes Englishfag breakfast.

but its not much different ya bastard.

They also make a wicked good crab cakes Benedict

True. But where is all your daily dose of fat ya shaft

fuck yes I do. add a little champer to that salmon and you've got the queen's own fucking breakfast I'll tell ya.

Yeah, I don't really get the spread here, either. Seems like they just threw some shit on a plate.

Rule Britania user. That sounds fucking lovely.

I'm pretty fit actually and wasn't calling you a fag for your food choice. Was calling you a fag cos of you giving your dieting tips like a lady at the salon.

Fuck off, its not brekkie time here and thats made me mad hungry

what a fuckin' ass hole. he should have dumped her at mcdonalds probably would have never been found 'cause the smell would have blended in with the food
the denny's by me actually closed for quite a while too because some drunk dude slammed his car through the front doors and fucked a bunch of shit up and i think somebody got hurt, so it was probably a huge legal deal. why does denny's attract such slime? it's a wholesome, reasonably priced price

its just white lightning with a rattle snake picklig inside the bottle. kinda of reminded me of putain, just real chemically, sharp, and strong.

I couldn't get into durian. tasted like cold, fried onions in plain flour gravy.

It's okay bro, no offense taken. Good info needs to be spread around so more dudes can become fit like us. have you tried keto?

you know it is user. god save the black pudding

>overcooked eggs
>hunks of overcooked beef

Don't call that steak and eggs please. Looks more likebthe makings of a roast beef and egg salad sandwich.

Learn to timezone

You need carbs to build muscle.

Damn, no wonder you Westerners are fat fucks

fuck. now I'm hungry for a spread.

false. Humans were never meant to take in high amounts of carbs.

yeah, i think he's right user, I don't think you want carbs for building muscle.

Lol wtf is up with people hating on dennys like that. That same shit happened at Tacobell a month and a half ago. Dude drove into the Taco bell cause he was plastered. Managed not to fuck up the Pizza Hut unsurprisingly.

I had a feeling it would be a sharp drink, you know, given the pickled snake.

Durian is not something i'd eat everyday. I've never tried a cold one but I got to try it fresh. I've heard theres a difference between cold and warm but I wouldn't know for certain.

where's the egg you fuckin ging?

never have, doubt I ever will. had a m8 describe the place to me, sound deplorable. for what they sell I can make my own and call it "dennys"

Then the US used have something called "Sambos", my dad had a matchbook he brought from a business trip to the states. seemed like the only difference between denys and that one was the little tar baby mascot! larf