Is it real though, Sup Forums?

is it real though, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nearly everything else in the Steele Dossier that *can* be verified *has* been verified. May never know for sure the water Russian diplomats have been mysterious dropping dead these last 8 months though.

>As if it would matter.
Those who do not like Trump would complain, nothing changes.
Those who do like Trump would applaud him, nothing changes.

What, that a wealthy germophobe paid a hooker to piss on a bed? You know that rumor started here, right?

Is this a joke? I hate Trump but that whole dossier is bs,,, 100% no backup for a single claim

didn't the corroborate the dates with trump's itinerary though?

trump made up some shit after the fact but there was documented proof, or so I thought

see

He's literally been caught lying about *everything* Russia related. He has meltdown *every* time the investigation takes a step closer. He's guilty of *something*. Maybe that's just being a tool which isnt necessarily illegal. Mueller with sort it out.

No, not even remotely. There's no one in the intelligence community that is even suggesting it's real anymore. It was a PR paper paid for by the DNC... the guy that wrote it, Steele has to testify soon about why he made it up.

The piss tape may or not be real, we don't know yet.
But the other user was correct, you are free to google this shit or you can whine. This doesn't mean what they have on him is necessarily sexual or deviant - while it could be it's far far more likely it's a money thing that's the real issue.
Keep in mind the dudes who were behind the steel dossier just did like 9 straight hours of testimony that may or may not be made public, and they're saying they stand by everything in the report.
And these are dudes who work on opposition research for basically anyone, they're well respected in their field.
This doesn't mean all the conspiracy theory type stuff is true, but if all you know about the steel dossier is the piss stuff then you're really missing the bigger deal shit.
In fact focusing on the peepee is to trump and co's benefit as the other allegations are far more damning than hookers and urine.

The same guys being paid for it were paid by the republican primary challengers before they were paid by the DNC. It's very common for these outfits to work for any side that pays, it's how they operate.
They're essentially investigative journalists and about as far from owing allegiance to any party as it gets, it's $$$ rather than loyalty. They'd find dirt on your mom if someone paid them enough and gave enough of a shit to kick her off of your school board.
Steele is mi6 for whatever that is worth.

the steele shit is repugnant. Trump is probably up to criminal financial shit for real. all this made up piss tape bullshit does is detract from that

He literally provided no evidence. Just stated a bunch of claims based on "research"

If you can site one professional person who thinks the piss tape is legit, I'd be surprised. Any member of the media, or intelligence, or the gov, anywhere other than twitter/CNN hacks.

I didn't say the piss tape was legitimate.
Again, it's almost as if you're trying on purpose to divert the attention to that.
It won't matter what Sup Forums says anyhow, so there you go. Good luck and I hope you can make better decisions in the future.

the word is cite*

webcite

If it is, who gives a fuck? The pee tape is arguably the least scandalous part of the entire dossier. Is it really worse for our president to be a sexual degenerate than a fucking traitor?

websight

You said it may or may not be real. Based on what? Some jerkoff said maybe it happened? Ok, no evidence required I guess. Let's debate whether or not it's real based on nothing.

Why cant he be both?
Truly a man for all seasons.

If that's the case, then Trump and his family should plan on fleeing to Russia right now lest he go the way of Mussolini.

Trump is pretty much the biggest asshole in the world, but god damn somehow you anti-Trump faggots are such clowns you make him look like the second fucking coming.

Apparently it is look what happened to bareback bill clinton

Why are you saying that when you are verifiab-ly wrong?
Seriously, look it up.

You don't even know wtf you're talking about.

/thread

... Could have been digital piss

There is far more to the steele dossier than a piss tape.
If you don't know at least that, then you're talking about shit that you don't have even a basic knowledge of.

no it's not, it was all a shill paid for by the dnc

Yes, there are several claims. None of which are substantiated, the highlight of which is the piss tape claim. Which, there is no evidence of. Sure if evidence isn't required that Steele guy is spot on.

Same fags don't require evidence. If it's about Trump it must be true. Fools, easily led.

look what up? post any link that says it's a valid dossier.

You realize google exists, right?
I get that making shit up and hoping people won't spend a few seconds verifying is pretty much the fashion right now, but do you even know where you are?

Sup Forums where the fuck are you?

i can't believe you're so disconnected from reality

You can hire someone to piss in a bed you aren't in while being a germophobe

Google it right now douche.

everyone knows piss is sterile

It doesn't matter if it's real or not, the point was to associate Trump and "pee pee tapes" and Russia. There doesn't have to be a lick of truth to it as long as media prints the words Trump, pee pee tape and Russia in the same article.

You aren't touching it if you arnet in the bed

nah I think there's something there and I'm sure it'll come out soon and we'll all laugh at our cuck of a president

Don't you think that if Russia was blackmailing Trump with pee-pee tapes he wouldn't keep doing things that massively piss off Russia?

nah, they wanna continue the faux news narrative of "look, trump is pissing off russia so he can't be in bed (LUL) with them!"

plus, trump can't do shit, congress has the power here

So you're saying that Trump sanctioning Russia which lead to the firing of hundreds of US diplomats in Russia was actually a secret ploy to make it seem like Trump isn't in bed with Russia and isn't doing their bidding because he's afraid of them releasing pee-pee tapes?

Time to break out the tin foil

Don't you mean Congress sanctioning Russia?

It's awfully convenient that anything Trump does that hurts Russia can be chalked up to "No!!! He's trying to make it seem like he isn't in bed with them!"

And by the way, the whole narrative that started the Trump/Russia "scandal" was debunked- the DNC emails were leaked internally, not hacked by Russian operatives (according to ex-NSA directors)

thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

DNC!!!!!

>but muh emails

Isn't it possible that both the DNC and shit, and Trump is even more shit?

>didn't the corroborate the dates with trump's itinerary though?

No possibility Steele investigated the dates before fabricating allegations.
Also, now foreign security proactively and openly interfering with a sitting American government is fine?

Nope.

>mfw the DNC hack was done by a berniebro
>mfw the russian hack was based entirely off a 3rd party group that retracted the statement days after

yep.

thousands of emails from the dnc were released and no discernable threads of cronyism, corruption or anything beyond giving bernie the finger were found.

(that hold up after more than just a passing glance.)

Giving Bernie The Finger Is Shit.

not HER emails you dumb fuck
the government's
stop being such a malleable tool

nah, that's just how it works. she was polling better, get over it

>>mfw the DNC hack was done by a berniebro

>Bernie's key demographic was 20-somethings with computer experience
>Bernie's key demographic were encouraged to join in politics and become politicized and contribute and work in politics
>Bernie's key demographic were new arrivals to politics and quickly became disenfranchised
>Bernie suffered little due to the DNC leaks, a man who has been in politics for decades had no dirt released on hi
>Clinton, who was pushed heavily by the DNC, was not popular with majority of the youth vote pre-primaries

You have motive, means and opportunity.

she polled better than trump too and see how that turned out

Honestly surprised nobody knows this but the myth of the piss tape was perpetuated by a Sup Forums tard who sent erotic trump fan fiction about russian prostitutes pissing on him to Christopher Steele under the guise of intel. There's a screencap somewhere of a realtime thread in Sup Forums with the guy sending the fan fiction to Steele which later turned up in the dossier.

that was made up after the fact, russian-bot-chan

Found it

you're quick on the draw, russian-bot-chan

that's why we love you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

She was polling better than who? Bernie beat every republican candidate head on, Hillary lost to most of them.

than hillary, that's the only person the DNC cares about; it's about putting your best foot forward and Hillary was widely seen and acknowledged to be the best foot

>zero evidence for the existence of the piss tape
>time stamped evidence of Sup Forums trolling the fuck out of MSM
>can do nothing but call me russian-bot-chan

shill harder commie

shill harder basement dweller

>pixels on a jpeg are impossible to forge

oh how we love you russia-bot-chan

what would be more interesting is if you weren't a russia trollbot but one of the T_D cucks co-opted to do their bidding

owned

i guess so since someone said it and saturday night live jokes about it

the dossier was literally forged by a Sup Forumsack looking to troll the MSM and alt-left cummies, you fucking retard

>still zero evidence supporting the existence of the piss tape
>multiple online archives showing happening threads on Sup Forums are all forged jpeg pixels
>pointing out any of this gets you labelled a russia trollbot

Really activates my almonds

bot scrip looped

Piss is definitely not sterile

yeah

do i believe breitbart or do i believe a mi6 agent? hmmm

bait

are you even paying attention? Huge sections of the dossier have been verified. Get your nose out of Tucker Carlson's fucking crotch.;