Indian movies

Why are most actors and actresses in indian movies mostly light skinned and not black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asw-wTDzGUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=APHcYegE6ns
youtube.com/watch?v=XYOswkZOZHA
youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE
youtube.com/watch?v=5V6-PRJdfE0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_languages#Indo-Aryan_migrations_and_Sanskritization
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KQrCpQqwE
youtube.com/watch?v=ONPZQK7ZUmc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZTSVuDQfY
youtube.com/watch?v=lYM1QrTrUTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably because they have studio lights shining upon them, you stupid dummy

Google indian actresses
They seems pretty white to me..

Bollywood movies are mainly aimed at north Indians, so the actors are from the north.
The south Indian movie industry has many dark skinned actors.

North India are pure aryans

Why would you NOT pick a girl like this if she's capable of doing the job?

It's not like she's a bad actress, and she's completely Indian so.

youtube.com/watch?v=asw-wTDzGUQ

Plus she's hot in a saree

>It's not like she's a bad actress
she quite literally is

The caste system that didn't really go away.

So the Northern Indian movies are the best

Why does Indian dancing look like someone is having a stroke or being chased by bees. It makes her so unattractive.

the pic related actress is south indian fyi

north of india is essentially mughal rape babies and has given rise to the a lot of fair skinned folks.

south of india, on the other hand, retained a lot of the original aryan genes when they migrated from the north (before the north got raped), and through generations of interbreeding have remained fair.

anyone disagreeing can suck my balls

All Indian media is garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=APHcYegE6ns

t. Ramachandran muthuswami chinnaswami

W-was this meant to be serious?

South Indians are not ugly because of darker skin (although it is a factor), but because of their Dravidan and Australoid facial structure. North Indians in many cases have facial structure similar to Europeans.

Very, very serious.
youtube.com/watch?v=XYOswkZOZHA

>All Indian media is garbage.
>Being unable to see this shitshow in an ironic light, because you know friends and family who take this 100% seriously as a piece of drama
I really know that feel, terrible

my grandpa watches stuff like this

honestly the only country which makes quality media is objectively japan

youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE

youtube.com/watch?v=5V6-PRJdfE0

Maybe in the 80's 90's

> South India
> Aryan
> Can't even speak an aryan language

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_languages#Indo-Aryan_migrations_and_Sanskritization

hmmm..

>Maybe in the 80's 90's
why did you say this and continue to post some of the greatest content that's been produced this decade

Ah yes, another pathetic Indian diaspora thread arguing over who is more Aryan trying to suck up to their White masters still.

All the while not realizing how awesome Indian culture, not North Indian or South Indian, but Bharathvarsha, truly is.

ध्यायतो विषयान्पुंसः सङ्गस्तेषूपजायते।

सङ्गात् संजायते कामः कामात्क्रोधोऽभिजायते।

क्रोधाद्भवति संमोहः संमोहात्स्मृतिविभ्रमः।

स्मृतिभ्रंशाद् बुद्धिनाशो बुद्धिनाशात्प्रणश्यति।

Kill all indo European scum and stop speaking poo you slum dwelling rapist

dalit this

jej

The one on the left looks like a solid 8. The one on the right is more of a 2 if I'm drunk.

because there's a lot of different ethnic groups in India, the only reason its a single country is because the English administered it as a whole.

Like most asian nations, lighter skin is considered more attractive so all actresses are fair.

>the only reason its a single country is because the English administered it as a whole.
totally, m8.

woah...so this...is...the power....of...japanese....culture

What about South Indian movies. They take either light skinned South Indian actress or a light skinned North Indian Indian actress in the lead role. The only dark skinned actors are male actors.

Humans are biologically programmed to enjoy BLACKED.

This is how my filipina gf feels about her family watching their dramas. I've witnessed them quite a number of times and its pretty shocking

It's kinda unfair for South Indian girls. Their own Film Industry won't take them in the lead role until they are very fair skinned.

So that's the reason for difference between the phenotype of North Indian and South Indian Caucasian elites.

There are a few fair skinned girls in the south so finding them isnt a problem. As a telugu guy im not really even interested in watching telugu films now because theres like only 1 woman who dubs all the females voice and its annoying as fuck to hear it again and again.

That combined with the casting call flesh trade. There are so many failed actresses in the north, they get brought to the south and get fucked in every industry. Some even burn out like aarti agarwal and commit suicide(was a telugu actor who committed suicide also, chiranjeevi cucked his ass hard after he broke the engagement to his daughter off and she eloped with a guy), others are just used and then kinda pushed aside for new talent like charmy kaur. Then you have a few others who get small roles here and there like mumaith khan.

Its just that the culture in southern india is more conservative so people dont want their daughters to go into movies as they know what happens if they arent from a movie background.

I did like trisha but she burned out, sadly im not a fan of kajal agarwal. Some come and do a few movies and try their hand again in bollywood but who really cares. No indian watches a movie for an actress much as the story revolves around the male lead and its the same everywhere in the world 99.9999% in movies.

top kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KQrCpQqwE

So they are basically the Abbos of India?

no way it was film in a serious way, it's clearly satire

No it was serious. In the storyline that girl washing the laptop is a uneducated ignorent from countryside who was married to a rich businessman by his parents because of "muh traditional daughter-in-law".

>because of "muh traditional daughter-in-law".
>definitely not because she's a gold digger

Light skin in India means institutional privilege, wealth and general success

This is why Indians especially hate Africans, we're far too dark and almost any university applicant was told by Indian friends to avoid applying to their unis because the police believe every blackie is pushing drugs, or molesting a sacred cow

retarded soap operas are the same and they try to be serious as well, it's not that different.

>a uneducated ignorent

It was an arranged marriage. How can she be a gold digger if she was chosen by the parents of that guy.

Goddammit now I can't stop watching these clips on youtube. It's been years since I last saw this crap on television, and I had forgotten how ridiculous it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=ONPZQK7ZUmc

Maybe she arranged it herself, or she's an actual gold-miner

Okay 'an uneducated and ignorant'. You know I am not a native English speaker.

Well no. She is an orphan who was brought up by her Uncle and Aunt. That businessman's mother wanted to marry her son with that girl's cousin, but then she chose her because that girl's cousin was a bit modern in her thoughts and lifestyle.

Yeah man, the arrogance of those Anglo Saxon Argentinians.

>quality media
>japan
Weebs trigger me so fucking hard man
"look at me trying to disingenuously attempt to act cute by making autistic sounds and pretending like i'm mentally underdeveloped"
How's that quality entertainment?

French is recognized as one of official languages of Canada. So should I expect every Canadian to speak a flawless French. The thoughts in my mind are in my native tongue, so there can be mistakes if I type them in here in a different language.

Looks like Claudia Lynx

hahahaha is this even real

no.. it's reel.

post more

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZTSVuDQfY

>when he poos in the loo

kek

That's pretty cruel. Especially when you remember that the 'ugly' one was born long before the first one.

The beauty ideal is the arian fair skinned person. So all actresses in bollywood movies are pretty fair skinned.
Kollywood movies also often use relatively fair skinned actresses or much fairer skinned Bollywood actresses right a way.
The men in the movies, especially of kollywood movies are in the center range , but a lot darker in general. protagonists a bit lighter than antagonistst.
It creates the illusion for the low caste (mostly dark skinned) indian man, that they could also get a fair skinned wife one day...
That's of course bullshit because the social divide would rarely allow such liasons. And fair skinned women still prefere fair skinned men, the just don't say it in the movies.

This post was sponsored by
"Fair&Lovely". We lighten your skin ..totally...

Co sponsored by
Saffron. Saffron makes your baby a fair skin during pregnancy. Don't listen to the Europeans who claim that it's prettymuch killing your unborn baby as it is a pretty expensive abortivum.

wow.. that's some shit-tier philology, m8.
are you a student at Heidelberg?

Nope I'm just a random internet warrior.
I don't get any sentence right without rereading it, no matter what language.
Sup Forums is just not worth a rereading. So you have to cope with the philology you get.

>Nope
your bad.. you can earn much more by writing such shit in academia.

Your post implies that you agree except for shity English?

trying to read between the lines, you think I'm not German ?

>Your post implies that you agree except for shity English?
maybe i should turn my sarcasm knob a bit more in that case. also, I usually ignore language errors if I can understand what the writer implied.

I did my degree writing about SLBs and schedulers.
What did you do to get yours?

youtube.com/watch?v=lYM1QrTrUTs

indian anons wheres the vid from

At least they aren't polictical correct.

It's obvious white women are way more attractive than black women, but muh racial quotas!

i just stood in front of my prof with my pants down in doggy position.

it's a Tamil movie from down south.

>i just stood in front of my prof with my pants down in doggy position.
Sounds like you have pretty had pretty harsh colloquiums in India.
Well that wouldn't have worked for me, as my profs were both women...at least by their names.

That's what it's based on except it's poo flies instead of bees.

>as my profs were both women
wouldn't have saved me either way.. our women also take pleasure giving a good screw. They usually use a strap-on.

This. Modern anime is in crisis, as well as japanese cinema

india has people who like white, Asian (Chinese type) black people and indian people. Literally all types of people are found in India except for the really pale white people ( due to geography most likely)