Sup Forums please help me fix this

Sup Forums please help me fix this

I sorta stole this girl's rocks (she has a collection of cool shit like quartz and geodes). My plan was to make her think somebody stole them, then return them to her so she would want to go on a date with me. It wasn't the best plan but I thought it could work.

Anyway, she ended up walking in on me stealing them so I ran away. She got really mad and started texting me nonstop about how I need to give her the rocks back, and I started to feel guilty for stealing them. I gave her back the rocks, I just left them outside the front office of her work. But she is still mad at me for stealing them in the first place. Please you guys gotta help me fix this, she is the love of my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Championship-Brawlin-Buddies-Rock-Figure/dp/B00CHFP1FK
youtube.com/watch?v=r1yYJBzf1VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus christ how hilarious

kek

>rocks
Jesus Christ they're minerals

Shut up Hank

Dude you're fucked.

Good initiative, son.

Realistically you're going to have to never speak to her again but I recommend texting her non stop asking if you can have the rocks. Go for the burn.

2good2btru

Or at least frame this like a script idea or some shit. Constant threads like this are one of the reasons I stopped checking /fit/ on occasion.

Just tell her the truth. Maybe she'll find it oddly charming.

Text her admitting that you are a coward but then explain you were only stealing them because rocks are for racists and say these exact words at the end "you're not a racist, are you?"

I thought it would be romantic, c'mon you have to admit if she didn't catch me it could have worked.
I gave her back the rocks though.. Should I try talking to her in person and apologize?

What are some rock related movies?
The only ones I can think of are The Rock wnd Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone.

>can't use the proper you're

2/10 she wasn't worth it anyways bro.

>Should I try talking to her in person and apologize?
Yeah, probably. Or you can make yourself seem like you are fixated on the crystals because they have healing properties and a relative is really sick and you wanted to try anything.

Please post more texts.

Romancing the stone
Those asteroid/meteor movies

>your fucked
Grammar aside, what exactly could she even do to you?

This is now a rock and "The Rock" related movies thread.

I just figured she cared about the rocks, so if they went missing she would be sad. And then when I returned them to her she would be happy and go on a date with me. What I did was stupid but I just wanted things to work out between us.

Tell her that now it's her turn to get your rocks off

Or you could've asked if she wanted coffee

Also 2 key bits of advice
Don't try to do weird movie plot bullshit in real life. It never works.

Also don't ever shit where you eat. Don't ask coworkers out or get involved. It always ends messy

and a 3rd for free: ur fired. Find a new job

came here to post this
you have nothing to lose at this point anyway

>I gave her back the rocks though.. Should I try talking to her in person and apologize?
>Seriously asking if you should apologize for being a dick?

Yes, user you should generally try to make amends when you steal shit. Just expect her to never like you even as a friend. You deserve it by the way.

This is straight up one of the stupidest things I've read on here.

good job OP she knows you exist now

>however have extreme fear/anxiety for first dates/hanging out with women for the first time, esp if ive never met them before i.e from tinder
>have been talking to a mega QT for weeks, keep coming up with ways to avoid hanging out with her
>doesn't help that shes super sexually forward, clearly expects me to rail her, and I've had ED from anxiety before
>finally suck it up and make plans to meet her after class today at 330, which is about 45 mins/an hour from me
>wake up at 315, likely because my subconscious sleep brain didnt want to see her
>tell her im gonna be late
>shes annoyed but says she will wait
>driving on the highway, sweating, heart racing, my dick is a tater tot
>text her she should call for a ride home, as something came up and i cant make it
>immediately block her number to avoid the fallout

whats wrong with me

wtf

fuck yourself

She sounds pretty turned on to be honest. You should probably steal more of her shit.

This can't be true, but on the off chance someone is actually this retarded, here's what you do.

Start texting her pictures of "The Rock". Buy her this. amazon.com/Championship-Brawlin-Buddies-Rock-Figure/dp/B00CHFP1FK

Make jokes about how you kidnapped her rocks and want a ransom. The only way you can make yourself not seem like a spazz is to make it look like a bad practical joke. Apologizing is the worst fucking thing in the world you can do if you actually like her.

it was at college. I went to her room saying I had to talk to her dorm mate, and after she invited me in she said she had to go. I ended up just in her room by myself so it was a spur of the moment thing. She walked back in on me holding all of her rocks so I just pushed past her and ran out of her room. I kept them for a day before returning them.

He didn't even change the filename. Everybody in this thread deserves to die

youtube.com/watch?v=r1yYJBzf1VQ

I thought it would be like when somebody loses a dog. If you find a lost dog and return it, people don't question where you found the dog, they are just happy and grateful that you brought it back.

Considering OP is a little numale fuckboy, I'd say a lot.

School of Rock
Rock of Ages
The Rock

>I just pushed past her and ran out of her room.

Nice one man

what's her name?
I had a crazy gf that was into that shit and I want to see if there's a 1 in a million chance it's the same person

This advice is the reason why you're still a virgin.

>so I just pushed past her and ran out of her room
>shouldered her into the wall leaving her crumpled in a heap
>punched her in the jaw and stomped on her knee
>hip checked her out a 5 story window
why dat bitch so salty bout some rocks?

Do you realize you were being very dishonest and even if it worked your relationship with her would be based on a lie?

Rachel

BECAUSE A DOG RUNS OFF ON ITS OWN

ROCKS CAN'T RUN YOU FUCKING IDIOT

This is shit that women say which is just total nonsense. You fucked up OP because you're an idiot, but don't take this "based on a lie" shit, because it's bullshit

>so I just pushed past her and ran out of her room
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Okay fine. I get it now. Don't focus so much on the dog part, what I meant was that she would be so happy that her collection was returned that she wouldn't care where I found them. Not like it matters though, since the plan blew up in my face as soon as she caught me stealing them.

>collect minerals
>call them rocks
why woman can't into hobbies?

Can't you not read between the lines, OP, you faggot?

What is that you wanna do to her?

> fuck her

Yes!

What did she said?

> if they aren't in the front office tomorrow you're fucked

There you go! You shouldn't have returned them, so she can go to you and fuck you herself

>she would be so happy that her collection was returned that she wouldn't care where I found them
In what reality? In what reality would she NOT question the fact you have her rocks that were stolen?

buy her a really rare expensive rock along with the ones you stole you fucking faggot

Honestly, if you steal her rocks again she'll never figure you'd be dumb enough to do it twice. Then you could pretend to get into the mind of the "thief" (since you know what it's like to steal rocks). Go on a weekly hunt to track them down and when you finally return them to you, I'm sure she'll at least forgive you for the first incident, or maybe even be into you.

Accuse him of rape.

Tell her you really like her and you wanted the rocks to remember her. Tell her you're a retarded autist who doesn't know how to deal with people

That only happens in movies, son. Unless you're ridiculously attractive or rich.

>the city of Sup Forums

Go back to the bar, Dennis.