Anyone lucky Enuff to have a girl with pierced nipples

Anyone lucky Enuff to have a girl with pierced nipples

Yup

Never seen the point of them.

why are you into that?

ex

Dated a girl with pierced nipples, made them awkward to play with for me and relatively pleasureless for her. I never saw the point

Oh I am totally into it . Just wish I got with a girl that has them

So what's the point of them?

Fucking love them but havnt been lucky sniff yet

Yes. Twice.

Nice

Dated a younger girl for a while with clitty piercing. Loved rattling her jewelry between my teeth as I ate her out! Made her moan!

How were they?

I have

My girl doesn't have em but I've fucked plenty of chicks who did. They're wild and super emotional, likely feminist in public but sub in sheets, and certainly do anal

Any pics ?

U have any braless

Love these. Lucky dog

Maybe soon. My gf has inverted nipples, and she is very uncomfortable with them. After a small research, I've found the solution: nipple piercings! She's a little bit afraid of the pain, but she'll do it in September.
But she is very sensitive on her nipples. Will this be changed?!

fun

she got lazy and took them out eventually though

current gf used to have them pierced, might get her to do it again

I was, now I miss that gurl, but that's life

I was in a strip club in Fairbanks Alaska and there were a few girls 2 with huge tits and sisters. One pulled hers out and the other came around asking for a cigarette and I told her she can have one if she showed me her tits. She did and they were pierced but also the nicest tits I've ever came across. Since then I've been obsessed

Yumm. This ur girl?

post more pics of her

slut i used to work with

If there done right it might enhance her sensitivity which is why lots of girls get them. If done wrong could lose sensitivity but that's mostly with someone who does it themselves.
Long as it's done by a pro should be good!

Sauce

My current gf used to. I asked her if she would take them out.

Y?

Even by a pro, the sensitivity diminishes over time. You have to leave them alone for the first 2-3 weeks, then its 3-6 months of fun before they start losing feeling. After 1 year, it's all downhill.

75% of the girls I know who had them have since had them removed and are slowly getting feeling back in their nipples.

ye

Mine too. We have discussed them also but while she used to be self conscious she has grown to like them.
Pic related

This. It's only desensitizing an erogenous zone for fucking nothing. Doesn't make any sense to have a nipple pierced.

Of course OP

yup

Moar plz

Enjoy user

In your dreams that's palesnowbunny

what's so good about girls with pierced nipples?

Oh believe me I will. Got anymore? Any with face?

Looks delicious and fun to play with.

yep

You guys thought about piercing

i'm mr. bunny m8

Sadly no but without piercing yes

Lucky? Pierced nipples are the worst.

Always get in the way when trying to suck on them. They are always falling off when you're trying to get busy with them, stopping the sex and having her search for them. I've almost swallowed them a few times too.

These are perfect do u have more

Super nice

At least two that I can think of.

They don't just fall off when they're tightened correctly. She needs to get some better jewelry.

Yes. Never expected her to have them. Then I found out she was a model.

You from Alaska? Wasilla here

Why are you not? Normie.

>i'm mr. bunny m8
Riiiight. A poorly cropped shot of some random sloot with a dick in her mouth totally proves that.
Convince us or shut up, liar.

Been with a few girls that had them. Had to get them for myself

Anyone interested still?

I'd call you a faggot but I have a tongue piercing and bitches love it so whatever

search as much as you like, you'll never find these picks elsewhere, fag

Well, then I'm reassured. The piercer is also a nurse and she does this job for almost 20 years...!

Well, it is not that she dislikes them in private. But she is ashamed of them in public, so she never is topless on the beach, even if very other woman is...