What the fuck happened to this? I cant find this shit anywhere and I want a brand new copy. I SEEK ANSWERS

What the fuck happened to this? I cant find this shit anywhere and I want a brand new copy. I SEEK ANSWERS

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Friday-13th-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B00DEQQK8S
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15760087/Friday_the_13th_-_The_Complete_Collection_(1980-2009)_BDRip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please SOMEONE TELL ME

I need answers

Wont anyone help? PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!

It's three years old, it probably had a limited amount made so now all the new ones are resellers trying to get triple the price.

Fuck. That shit went for $100 at bestbuy. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

>movies these days are all made to make most of their money in the first two weeks of release
>you are complaining because you can't find it three years later

You only have yourself to blame.

If only I would've known that they made this earlier in my life. I am a fucking idiot

amazon.com/Friday-13th-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B00DEQQK8S

Yeah that's the one that's overpriced as fuck. But it seems I have no choice as to save up and buy it eventually.

RIP your hopes and dreams

or pirate it

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15760087/Friday_the_13th_-_The_Complete_Collection_(1980-2009)_BDRip

I could do that, but it's just not the same as OWNING the physical product. I thank you for the link tho.

$398.95?! OP what the fuck are you thinking? Just pirate that shit dude. If I paid for a movie at that price I better be getting a free statue of that undead motherfucker

Wtf ur dumb

Get Nightmare on Elm St instead

There are cheaper copies on ebay. Keep checking there and it's possible you'll find a good deal. It's what I do for out of print stuff.

I'm more of a Jason fan

They aren't new and I want those UltraViolet codes the set comes with

You could just buy the movies seperately instead of the collection in the steel case, that should cost less than the prices jews sell it for new.

The set is three years old. Chances are the codes have expired by now.

Nah he's just a good goy