He's got you there, Sup Forums

He's got you there, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvAXBEDz2yo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jnWHC7B34Qw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoRkmCQJewU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No there wouldn't. Convicted felons can't get a gun control permit and I defy you to find a large convicted felon group than 18-35 black males.

Convicted felons cannot get a firearm permit.

so.. if blacks acted responsibly they would be punished? man that nigga crazy.

Too bad niggers don't care about the rights they have.

No way
If the NRA became largely black, they could pull the race card on all the gun-grabbers
Wanting to ban guns would quickly come to mean you hate black people

if we replaced all shitskins with white people we would have been on the mars 100 years ago and there would be no wars in last 1000 years. prove me wrong, you literally cant.

Bunk No!

I think there would be an outcry for laxer gun laws because of muh racism because a lot of them would be denied.

The bigger the lie, the more they believe

Fuck off, Bunk.

>Says the man who was arrested for assaulting a women over being for Bernie just this past weekend.

Really makes you think

Whoa what a coincidence! It's almost as if the rules have been setup to try and disarm blacks, just as Wendell peirce is suggesting... is that your argument?

He's right tho

>every black male gets a gun
>gun related crimes and accidents increase by 200%
>public outrage
>'black lives matter'
>stricter laws

Does this nigger really think gun control laws don't exist and that's why his little cousin is out robbing old white ladies?

>niggers following the law

You don't need to own a firearm to join the NRA.

Nah, probably a more polite society.

>Wanting to ban guns would quickly come to mean you hate black people
Banning guns was always and still is about banning guns from black people.

Liberals/progressives when they call everyone else racist are just projecting.
The first gun control laws in this nation were directed directly at stopping blacks from getting guns
As a side note minimum wage laws were originally conceived to stop blacks from finding work by pricing them out of the market and in effect do the same thing today.

They just push these policies meant for blacks on everyone as to hide their racism

look at that bow-legged motherfucker. i made him walk like that.

He was arrested a couple of days ago for beating up a couple of bernie supporters

> believing the higher minimum wage = fewer jobs swindle

>be nigger
>either through clerical error or statistical anomaly you qualify for cc
>commit violent crime
>caught in record time because fingerprints are on record

Please explain to me how black people started the Napoleonic warsor either the world wars

Blacks already have a ton of guns illegally and there's only strict gun control where they live - surprise they still have those guns.

Every nigger thug already has a firearm.

>G-gosh let's believe objective differences aren't there for the sake of our ideology m8 XDDDDDDDD

>not knowing Napoleon wuz kangz

Stop shitposting white people started all world wars

As for this retards quote this is what black gun owners look like and I fully support anyone who has the initiative to get training get a permit and carry everyday.
It be nice to see the good blacks stuck suffering in the ghetto to start putting down these vile niggers.
Colion noir1st link and zo nation and his band members 2nd link calling out Sarah Silverman's racist shit that is along the same line of the faggot in op
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvAXBEDz2yo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jnWHC7B34Qw

Mcniggerator laying it down for the media during the Bundy ranch standoff
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoRkmCQJewU

You do know this nigger cuck is a Hillary supporter right?

he was great in Scrubs

30 Million people all getting guns in one day would be hugely suspicious

>every black male gets a registered firearm
>ballistic reports come in a week later
>they all go to prison because the weapon can be traced to them

(You)

Even such ebul right wing institutions such as the San Francisco Federal reserve have reports on this reality.

Min mage laws were also used in apartheid South Africa for the same reason.

Minimum wage laws always have and always will cause a disproportionate increase in lowskilled workers(which is typically the people who need any kind of work the most aka young and lower class groups in particularly blacks) and a slight reduction in employment overall.

>applied
not the same as being granted one. convicted felons cant get one.a lot of young black men got a record

It's almost as if you're admitting blacks are more likely to commit crimes. Is that what you're saying? Your id nearly reads RIMSWOG btw

not an argument.

Nice liberal logic.

>niggers commit crimes because racism!
>criminals can't get guns because racism!
>everything because racism!

We never had weapons growing up, but my father was a supporter of the NRA.

If every black person applied for a conceal carry permit there would be hardly any awarded due to their criminal records.
So that's that done with then.

Because only white people create ideologies worth fighting for.

>blacks largely convicts because of rules that are the same for everyone

>but no actually just to screw blacks

"so you be saying "polar opposite paraphrase"???"

more likely to be convicted

If every black male 18-35 applied for a job they wouldn't have to rob constantly.

Fuck your 'liberal logic' baby boomer chain mail bullshit. You think everyone in jail is a straight up enemy-of-decent-society criminal? I better not hear you whine about the right to bear arms if you're trying to justify the govt's ability to take away that right if you're a felon. Theres white people in federal prison too, dipshit.

You've been had my man. You bit on some race baiting propaganda, now they have your ass arguing against the right to bear arms. Nice brain you got there pal.

The specific number is 13% of blacks are felons over 90% being male.
So with 8.8 millions blacks in the us and less than half being males 18-35 you'd have less than 570,000 denied.

half of those niggers would kill someone on that day trying to impress with their new found right.

So he's saying that blacks commit too many crimes?

This nigger was just arrested for assaulting a female because she was a Bernie Sanders supporter. He did not know these people, they were just talking at a hotel bar. He assaulting her in front of her boyfriend. He was arrested.

He's a Clinton supporter.

So basically, what he's saying is that niggers can't be trusted with weapons in their hands ?

Well gee, thanks for the breaking news Tyrone Bixnood Mac Whatever.

>implying NRA controls the Congress
Well,you can't expect much thought from a nigger.

> new found right
> it is a right they currently possess

what are you a fucking plankton? i cant believe a person with an ounce of self respect would say something this fucking dumb

I see he is familiar with the Democrats modus operandi, it wouldn't be the ofirst time they pushed through gun laws because they are afraid of their pet niggers getting power

Felons cant get permits

I guess all the US series like the first 48 are just racially biased programming then eh?!

Yeah, thats what hes saying. You are the Michael Jordan of reading comprehension, impressive shit man

>implying
you do realize the minority of blacks are convicted felons right?

>Niggers ruin everything
News at 11.

He is saying that, he's not implying that they shouldn't be trusted (common sense, history and statistics do that for him) but he is saying the general population can't trust them so they would pass laws against them

Jesus Christ, you are an idiot.

>You have certain rights taken away when you commit a federal crime.

>imprisonment itself is the right to freedom being taken away from you

>literally no one is advocating for white felons to obtain conceal carry permits.

If the scenario in the OP happened, a whole mess of them would be denied because of felonies, they could still join the NRA if they want though.

#rekt

You do realize the majority of convicted felons are minorities right?

>if we did then then X ridiculous and never-before-seen behavior then X would definitely follow

Now I realize we are frequently accused of this but I gotta say that's >implying quite a bit.

Look at this fucking mark. The government pushes through gun control legislation and plays off of fears of blacks with guns and the dude actually buys it blames black people.

> aw, those darn niggers ruin everything!
> now i have to give my guns to the ATF because of those darn niggers! hell! piss!

Not remotely because of racism. Because they don't represent themselves as well to a jury. They show a lack of empathy far more often.
Pic related friend.

And you know it's true if you watch even the littlest bit of court TV.

Well, we have guns here and we don't have any of the issues you lot have. We also don't have niggers. Coincidence?

Uh no. Those 18-35 black males without felonies would think twice about shooting each other and it would be a sign that they give a shit about civil society. I would support this.

That's 1.5% of the nation committing 50% of the crime user.
But to blame all crime on all blacks isn't correct.

No he's not saying that, you aren't even close. You are such a sheltered, pathetic, brain-dead faggot that you can't even parse and comprehend a view point that is outside of your narrow ass political views. I'm not even engaging you about if what he's saying is wrong or right, or if what you're saying is wrong or right. I'm telling you that you broke your brain and now you can't even understand a fucking tweet, a single fucking sentence.

>its not blacks that give guns and gun violence a bad name

>Jews cause both World Wars

FTFY

FFS

There already are gun control laws

He's right, liberals hate blacks.

>every black male arms themselves
>gun crime increases exponentially because niggers
>government goes on full damage control in response

makes sense.

He's saying

Blacks get guns legally

Whites pass laws to prevent them from having those guns

Ie, blacks can not be and are not trustworthy with guns

>You have certain rights taken away when you commit a federal crime.
true...

>imprisonment itself is the right to freedom being taken away from you
tautology...

>literally no one is advocating for white felons to obtain conceal carry permits.
ill take your word for it...

> If the scenario in the OP happened, a whole mess of them would be denied because of felonies, they could still join the NRA if they want though.
whoa, cool. interesting.

Good shit, but why are you telling me all of this.

>The first gun control laws in this nation were directed directly at stopping blacks from getting guns
[citation needed]

>As a side note minimum wage laws were originally conceived to stop blacks from finding work by pricing them out of the market and in effect do the same thing today.
[citation needed]

Great, now the 14 year-olds will run off with "facts" when they really have no idea what they're talking about.

I'm impressed you managed to organize your thoughts like this, good job!

Sadly, you still don't understand what he's saying! You messed up on the part where you had to use your brain to deduce things

> Blacks get guns legally
Actually, he's posing a hypothetical wherein blacks would try to get guns legally en masse, but this is close enough so I'll give it a pass.

> Whites pass laws to prevent them from having those guns
Like I said, a little off! He's saying that in the event that his hypothetical came to pass, gun control legislation would be enacted -- and he doesn't say that whites would enact the legislation. You're putting words in his mouth!

> Ie, blacks can not be and are not trustworthy with guns
Ouch! totally wrong! Here's a hint: he's a black guy who is advocating for black rights, and criticizing what he perceives as unfair treatment of blacks -- do you think that a person like that would really be saying that blacks aren't trustworthy?

Sorry but you still fail reading comprehension! You should go back to reading harry potter and clifford to work on this, instead of trying to form political opinions. good luck!

Lmao, sorry to say but theres grown ass men on this board who will do, and clearly have done, the same shit.

No liberals would flip their shit about blacks leaving their plantation and then start talking about black gun violence

Because you are an idiot that somehow thinks it's white people's fault African Americans are the shittiest group of human beings in the whole continent.

You put words in my mouth that are absurd, and then say, "look,you're an idiot because you think this!"

You think I'm gonna buy that weak shit? If you don't have anything to say go do something enriching with your life instead of wasting both our times with this bullshit.

It is very basic American history user.
Gun control as an idea rised after the civil war to stop freed slaves from getting guns.

The minimum wage laws first designed in the 1930s were specifically meant to stop southern construction companies(who employed cheap black labor) from competing with northern Union labor

Talk is cheap. Try it, Faglord.

So do you believe that felons should be allowed guns?

>Actually, he's posing a hypothetical wherein blacks would try to get guns legally en masse, but this is close enough so I'll give it a pass.
All law abiding blacks (ie not felons) would be able to do this.
The only way people would push for gun control laws is if, after this, there was a noticeable increase in gun crime which could be directly correlated to this new increase in gun owners, with a proven causation.

Unless your case is that this (an increase in gun crime) would happen due to a large amount of law abiding blacks owning guns you do not have a leg to stand on.

And if you try to make this cas id like to see you prove a correlation between law abiding citizens getting guns and becoming criminals.

> 'basic' american history
> attributes the effect of the enactment of minimum wage laws to a single cause, ignoring shit like the massive labor movements of the age

'basic' history my ass

Wow...really makes you think...

Affirmative akshun - yes.

> So do you believe that felons should be allowed guns?
I don't really have a strong opinion actually. But we're supposed to have the right to bear arms in this country, so if we want that, we can't make a persons ability to own a fire arm contingent on a bunch of bullshit.

> All law abiding blacks (ie not felons) would be able to do this.
Okay...?

> The only way people would push for gun control laws is if, after this, there was a noticeable increase in gun crime which could be directly correlated to this new increase in gun owners, with a proven causation.
Actually, there are a lot of reasons why people advocate for gun control. The most contemporary issue I think is white people committing spree killings.

> Unless your case is that this (an increase in gun crime) would happen due to a large amount of law abiding blacks owning guns you do not have a leg to stand on.
Donno what you're trying to tell me here.

> And if you try to make this cas id like to see you prove a correlation between law abiding citizens getting guns and becoming criminals.
Seriously dude you lost me, I have no idea what crusade you imagine I'm on.

>ignoring shit like the massive labor movements of the age
Unions were fucking pissed "at those damn niggers takin are herbs" at the time and organized to make it essentially illegal for these companies to compete with them.

You're acting like the progressives of the past actually his their racist motivations line they do today.
They didn't.

The origin of eugenics as an idea comes from these groups as well

NRA would probably be happy for more like minded members. Better the fight for the 2nd amendment. Stop making EVERYTHING racist

Underrated

You can't CC if you're a felon, nigger. Therefore, only about 13 blacks would be allowed to apply for one.

It's hard to debate these hypothetical scenarios because they have no basis in fact or reality. They exist solely in the mind of the one who makes the assertion.

> Unions were fucking pissed "at those damn niggers takin are herbs" at the time and organized to make it essentially illegal for these companies to compete with them.
Painting the labor movements of the late 19th and early 20th as being uniformly about this is just a straight up lie. I hope you don't actually believe this, because you seem to think of yourself as a person who understands 'basic' history.

> You're acting like the progressives of the past actually his their racist motivations line they do today.
Sorry, I can't even parse this sentence!

> The origin of eugenics as an idea comes from these groups as well
Eugenics was a popular idea at the time, but not it is not solely attributable entirely to this single group of individuals which you are determined to paint as racist even at the cost of your own honesty and understanding of history.

Thank you, it's good to see actual conservatives are still on Sup Forums

>did he mean the ones who are not in jail?