Stranded Houstonian here. Help a brother pass the time and post shit...

Stranded Houstonian here. Help a brother pass the time and post shit. Refreshing wastes valuable bandwidth so I'm trying to stay on one thread. Thanks everyone!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeEbtiruH2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

worse or better than Katrina?

post timestamp, and I'll stick around, shoot the shit, tell jokes.

YOUR GONNA DIE

Hello from NY

fuck you houston, you deserve this.
>t. superior dallas resident

Sorry about yer luck. Are people looting yet?

Here's one: How's the US like the Dark Knight Trilogy?
We should have seen Harvey coming, but we really don't give a shit.

Better I'd say. People are actually being rescued.
I'm not showing my tits so I'll pass.
If I have to read your terrible spelling some more I may kill myself.
Hello!
Yes.
Haha. That's a good one!

Thanks, I came up with that one myself.
and jesus, I meant timestamp on a hand or something, not yer tits ya hooer.

Jokes aside, I grew up near the coast in a country that got typhoons, so I know what you're going through. Smell for gas leaks, and keep your feet dry.

Wow, if you hadn't mentioned the tits, no one would have even known you were a chick.
Or, you're some creepy dude living in a perpetually flooded trailer park that's taking advantage of a national tragedy to catfish horny anons on a chinese cartoon image board.

either way, post tits or gtfo

Sorry. Sending pics uses data otherwise I would.

Suck my dick or gtfo? How's that?

TITS OR GTFO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER BITCH

My roommate and I ditched Houston last night. Was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, leaving my shit behind. If we had waited an hour more we would have been stranded. My house is probably going to flood, and if not that it could very well be looted. Just moved to Texas a month ago to top that off.

First off, fuck you. Die in a fire in your shitty wanna be austin hipster city.

Come to Midtown bar and grill, We're open all night and beer's on the house.

I was in Houston for Katrina, nobody even needed rescuing. We got evacuated for damn near nothing. GF at the time was freaking out and we ended up spending more than 24 hours on the 610 loop before we FINALLY got out of town and ended up in some bumpkin town past waco. Came back after they were like "oop, nevermind, fuck Louisiana again", came home to literally nothing but a few tiny branches on the ground and a slightly loose window screen.

Fellow Houstonfag here, hate this shithole

>mfw go to university of houston undergrad
>either poor ass niggers or rich white girls
>Memorial area of Houston gets flooded (land value $1.5 Million+)
>cunts flooded out
>live in Spring Branch
>street didn't flood that bad
>mfw

sorry, Katrina and Rita both... and oh my god the price gouging at the gas stations -.-;

Houstonfag here, DFW is a superior place to live in hands down. If you say otherwise, you're part of the cesspool that makes Houston as bad as it is.

Born in Houston, stuck at U of H for now but got 50% scholarship :^)

Houston's horrible, glad I moved the fuck away. Was living out on Clearwood/Edgebrook while working at the IHOP on Fuqua, and then later on the downtown UH campus working at the conrad n hilton hospitality college as a library super. EVERY time it rained, even a tiny bit, floods fucking everywhere.

I have friends who are in shelters right now. Their houses are flooded at least 4 feet deep. You made the right call. Material things can be replaced.
I would if I could. Can't drive out of the area. A beer would be amazing right now though.
yeah Katrina was stupid. At least they learned from that. Rita was another stupid mistake.
Me too!
I filled up on thursday when it was $1.79 with my Kroger points!

>I'm not showing my tits so I'll pass.
sage

If you had a dick I'd suck it dry. Too bad your house isn't.

Hope the jokes are helping.

What part of stranded do you not get? Though it's nice you guys are doing that.

The problem with Harvey is that it's moving so fucking slow. The rain just keeps coming down and there's no way to stop it. It's going to keep raining into next week.

>mfw fellow retarded houstoniggers thought the storm had already passed as it was coming in

Live in Pearland. My house is safe but my street is flooded fully up to 1/2 of my driveway.

:/ Went kayaking around my neighborhood yesterday, was fun.

Pasadena Beaner here. Still have electricy to shitpost here.

Bye. I'm a guy. Quit asking to see my cock.

ill hang out with you brote

Trapped thread!

Why is your spiderman japanese?

(The Montrose Bartender)
Surprisingly, the gayest part of Houston isn't Flooded. Besides Midtown Bar and Grill being open 24hrs, most of the bars in Montrose are open for business. I think most of the suburban areas were hit worse than downtown. That being said, I think the worst parts are over..

>uhd campus
Christ what a shithole. The campus itself isn't terrible, but Jesus the surrounding area? I wouldn't drive through there at night for anything.

>floods everywhere
Such is life in the Bayou city. They're re-doing the drainage system where I live (Spring Branch) and it's surprisingly pretty fucking spectacular. I have running water and power, and the street actually drained when the rain stopped and it has been draining great so far. Too bad it will take an unrealistic amount of time and money to finish the job for the really awful fucking flooded parts of the city

You're Schrödinger's Tranny, in a quantum state of having tits and a dick, until you post a pic.

Spring Branchfag here

These areas got the worst of it
>Missouri City
>Katy
>Pearland (sorta)
>Sugarland (sorta
>the entire southwestern quadrant of the city, the northernmost of which is the Memorial area down to Highway 6 (and basically down to Galveston in terms of where people actually live)

>Why is your spiderman japanese?
What does your spiderman look like?

Also while we talk about Houston. Does anybody know were to find Prostitutes? Also Fuck off FBI

Hello from England, here we don't have these sort of drastic weather criseses - the worst is a flooding of a street or some faster wind so I must sympathise, remember you're not alone I thus and the whole world has Houston in mind. Keep yourself occupied, keep yourself safe.

Assuming this is true what part of England?
Also is it truly Londonistan?

Yea, just stand out side Harris County Jail.

I now consider England white.

I'll keep things lively.

What's the difference between a Jew and a Hot Pocket?

a) One goes in the microwave, the other in the oven
b) I'd try fucking a hot pocket
c) Hot Pockets weren't responsible for the Holocaust
d)Hot Pockets smell nice after they cook

well, fortunately when i worked at the campus, it was a daytime gig. I'd gotten a job as a library supervisor through Corestaff for about a year and a half while the college was looking to hire a full time librarian. The woman they hired, Grace, was a complete bitch too, but at least I was already on my way out. But I don't remember which side of town I was on, I'd moved there for like 3 years cuz of a chick I met online. Was on the side where Memorial Hermann hospital was, cuz I lived on Algonquin Blvd for a little while, and was only like a mile from that hospital. Later on ended up moving to apartments on Clearwood while I worked at the IHOP on Fuqua... I remember one time we had just a gentle rain that lasted all day, and we ended up with like 2 feet of water in the bowl shaped parking lot that wouldn't drain, even though the drain was right there in the middle of the bowl.

Ah, pre-nigger.

traps and sage are lively.

hello from new jersey

hope you're safe

You forgot about the endless flood of immigrants.

Appreciate the love.

Why do you hate my jokes, and how did you know I am terrified of traps?
lol

Midlands, and yes London is full of scum. Some areas are dangerous to even walk past and in the centre there are often protests like some Islamic shit my dad witnessed once.
I'm white personally but the demographic is changing
Good point, how could I forget?

Another one from Jersey. I'd treat ya to a nice glass of Boost! and some quality fried rice. Stay dry, and watch out for looters.

>Good point, how could I forget?
Holy shit, I kind of feel bad now, being an immigrant to burgerland. I mean, I don't really have a horse in this race, since East Asians are model minorities. We deal with the stereotypes because it's not as bad as getting shot by cops.

Houstonian here
Going to save the day once I perfect my nigger-proof suit

What kind of weaponry do you have at your disposal to protect from vagabonds?

Hang in there, FL fag here, we feels for ya...

Learn to eccie faggot

I'm in Texas. I'm armed. It's hunting season on looters and robbers.

Went to Frisco once. Was pretty much a useless shithole if I remember.

+1 and Check'ed

Appreciate it!

Noice. If you have any glass bottles...
youtube.com/watch?v=YeEbtiruH2Q