Serious Question

Are italians white?
For me they look more like sandniggers.

We are tanned white

It`s a shame, but I`m poor at distinguishing north-Italy from south-Italy usw. I like what I`ve seen in general, Italia can be my bro. The only disadvantage is that some Italians look and act very fag and snitch. Mostly those, who live in south-eastern part of Germany.

Again I`m poor at distinguishing their local heritage, that (as I know) is very different, so it`s major drawback for any business between me and Italians.

Schwabs and Prussians are cool.

For the most part, yes. Although, some are more so than others.

I remembered some Italian got beaten up here because the local kids thought he was a muslim migrant.

Sage AIDF = FILTHY ANGLO BLOOD threads

>coming from Germany

You should be more worried about the ACTUAL shitskins in your country than based italians, you stupid cuckhold piece of human filth.

In my experience, it's typically eye color that people care more about than skin when it comes to Europeans (when the skin gets dark enough to be a nigger, it doesn't matter what their eyes are).

I've seen time and time again an Italian or Greek woman with tan/olive skin and blue eyes beats out a pale "northern european" woman with brown eyes in terms of men fawning over her.

Men can use various means to increase their sexual market value, but women mostly just have their looks, and maybe some subtle social manipulation to put her on a pedestal. If I were a woman with brown eyes, I'd probably kill myself. You really need to have everything else looking top tier to pull of being a woman with brown eyes.

Argentina got all the based aryan North Italians while USA got the shit-tier halfnigger South Italians.
Sucks to be you.

Pic related is an Argie North Italian descendant.

Your miserable attempts to dilute the anglo-narrative with false flag against Prussians wont work on me, anglo.

Well south italians (and also most of central italy) are mediterranean peoples, similar to north africans or anatolians or greeks.

Where are you getting this from? Post the one showing Denmark.

No, it sounds like you are just one of those cucks that spaghettos over blue eyes on average women. You're 1 soy burger away from being a yellow fever weeaboo.

You should know, that gene markers are generic and modern genetics cant even say if it`s your grand-grand-parent or not, because after 2 generations it`s absolute gene-salad.

The method is as good, as phrenology.

MDLP K13

No Danes. Here is one with Syrian and North German included.

But you got all the Andalusians so it doesn't matter.

You're deluding yourself. Go on any wallpaper website and check the women category. The top women with the most downloads and highest ratings have blue eyes.

Go on, post a brown eye supermodel, and watch Sup Forums all go yak.

Italians look Italian. It is very easy to tell the difference between Italians and mena shitskins. Think about who looks Italian to you and you will get what I mean. Even the man in the photo does not look mena but like a very tanned white person.

They are whites and pure bros

Neither italians nor romans were ever white, please leave us alone.
Thanks.

Models are literally selected for novelty features. That's why almost all of them have tans, too. That's a far cry from your claim that a woman has to be a 10 to be attractive with brown eyes. It's fine if that's your preference, but objectively speaking, facial structure is all that matters.

Eurogenes has a danish sample.

Nothing South of Burgundy is white, user.

that's a Sicilian, Sicily has been ruled by sand niggers before